2nd Chapter

BLANK SPACE (discontinued )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara rushed inside her apartment. Without even changing her clothes she started searching for the mysterious notebook. As expected she found it in the same drawer inside which she shoved it earlier.

 

What was I expecting? Dara thought after taking it in her hands and watching the notebook carefully from each possible angle. It had to be where I left it. Was it supposed to grow some legs and vanish?

 

Dara placed the notebook at the desk and sat beside it. Even though she was tired by her unending hatred towards Sehun and constant hiding before her boss at the office today, all what mattered to her at the moment was to get revenge.

 

…but if not today, he’ll fire me tomorrow… Dara internally cried after remembering the way her boss looked at her after she showed her middle finger and opened the notebook with  a deep sigh.

 

This notebook is just a mere tool.

The number of empty pages is the same as the number of your possible lovers.

Choose your lover wisely.

The one whose love last longer than 24 hours is the one destined to you.

Pass it on after finding your true love.

 

She read once more.

 

“Empty pages?” Dara mumbled and looked through the notebook. “Three…” first guy she thought about was the ‘sandwich boy’.

 

“He’s cute.” She smiled to herself after remembering his twinkling eyes.

 

What about the other two? She wondered.

 

Even though she pulled the notebook out of the drawer thinking about Sehun, she didn’t want to waste a chance for finding possible love.

 

She was battling with her thoughts but then images from today hit her again “Noona!” Dara clenched her teeth remembering Sehun’s whiny voice.

 

“I’m sorry that I took your spotlight.”

 

“Was she hitting on you?”

 

“I didn’t know someone’s feet could stink so much.”

 

“…she’s way too old for you.”

 

“That’s enough!” Dara said and took a pen in her hand. She had no idea about what could happen after she writes his name. For the whole time it seemed ridiculously naive of her that she actually believed in some kind of supernatural powers of that notebook.

 

Oh Sehun… is dreaming of you treating me kindly and with respect too much? She internally asked. 

 

Dara slid her fingers through the first empty page. “That’s it.” she mumbled and without eye blinking wrote ‘Oh Sehun’ in the middle of it.

 

She closed her eyes immediately after it, waiting for… what was she waiting for? A voice from heavens speaking out to her? An explosion? Levitating objects? Falling rose petals? Who knows…

 

…but there was nothing.

 

Dara looked down at her own handwriting. Few seconds passed and nothing seemed to happen, so she decided to close the notebook and put it back inside the drawer.

 

However right then the ink started sinking in the paper and literally vanishing from her sight. “What the?” Dara mumbled looking at the again empty page.

 

“This is freakinn scary.” She tried to laugh when the page started to change color from white to yellow.

 

‘The choice has been made’ those words appeared at the page right before getting caught on fire and burring into ashes right in front Dara’s face.

 

What the hell have just happened? Dara blinked few times in a daze. Her glasses got dirty from the sudden flare-up. She took them off to clean them up.

 

It turned out that the rest of the notebook stayed untouched, but only two empty pages were left now.

 

There was nothing to do but to wait for the next day. What will happen tomorrow? Dara couldn’t stop wondering .

 

Because of that she wasn’t able to sleep for most of the night and looked like a mess in the morning. Her eyelids swell and cheeks looked all puffy.

 

She left her apartment in a daze and headed to the office. The state she was in made her totally forget that today she was supposed to get revenge on the goddamn coworker – Oh Sehun.

 

Dara walked inside the building that belonged to the company she work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter