4th Chapter

BLANK SPACE (discontinued )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara stood between Chaneyol and Sehun who kept throwing daggers with their eyes at each other. As if she was witnessing some kind of a scene in anime series in which two male leads were about to fight to death to prove who’s a better player in the game.

 

Having enough of the silence and them measuring each other with disgust written all over their faces, Dara turned around and continued packing her things. She grabbed her favorite cup with a little kitten on it, placed it inside the box and then took it in her hands.

 

Without saying anything she simply started walking away from her cubicle and from the two of them.

 

“Dara…” she heard Sehun’s voice but that didn’t make her to stop and look at him, what’s more she was rushing through the office at full speed.

 

“Noona!” Dara was about to take the last turn and head to her new workplace when Sehun grabbed her elbow.

 

“What?” she asked annoyed and glared at him, trying to ignore how her heartbeat speeded up when he touched her.

 

“Are… are you fired?” Sehun asked with flushed cheeks and pointed at the box in her hands. Even speaking seemed to be difficult to him. His hair were all messed up and just like before he looked as if he had a fever. To somehow cool down he earlier ed two highest buttons of his shirt and also rolled up the sleeves.

 

“Wouldn’t that be your fault?” Dara moved away a bit and looked at him with hurt eyes.

 

Sehun opened his mouth not knowing what to say. He suddenly felt dizzy and touched his temples.

 

“Omo! Are you alright?” Dara saw what was going on when he swayed on his feet.

 

“I don’t know…” Sehun mumbled and leant on the wall with his back.

 

“Breathe!” Dara put the box on the floor and started instructing him. “Breathe in … Breathe out.” She said few times and gently touched his shoulders.

 

Sehun tried to follow but when she touched him all the dizziness and those waves of hotness that kept going through his body since today’s morning stopped.

 

When he looked into Dara’s eyes, the dream he had last night came back to his mind. It wasn’t the first time she appeared in his dreams, but for the first time he could remember it so clearly.

 

It wasn’t anything erted but simply the two of them walking side by side on a date? He never saw such a loving gaze dedicated to him only and somehow wished that he could see it on her face right now.

 

“I’m so sorry…” he mumbled and reached his hand to her cheek, but stopped as soon as her eyes popped open astonished with his movements.

 

Sehun looked down at his feet “… I’ll talk with boss. I’ll explain everything to him.” He said and grabbed her wrist in response to her drawing away from him.

 

Dara couldn’t believe it. Did someone swap his brain? Did aliens kidnap him last night? She thought.

 

The note… she remembered and tried to take his hand off her “Just let me… for a bit…” Sehun stuttered and grasped her hand tightly.

 

“Why are you so clingy today…” Dara tried to laugh but felt her cheeks heating up again.

 

Instead throwing some harsh response at her mocking him, Sehun only looked her in the eyes “Tell me… why?” he said with a slight smile and for a moment she wasn’t sure anymore if he was still under the magic spell or maybe he really meant to sound so flirty.

 

Dara bit her lip confused.  “I should go…” she mumbled and tried to take her hand away from him. However then Sehun felt something being stuck to her hands and remembered about the bandages.

 

Dara saw him looking at her dirty hands. Earlier when she fell in Mr. Zhang’s office her bandages got dirty and she didn’t have time to change them yet. Feeling embarrassed at how filthy it looked she quickly hid both of her hands behind her back.

 

“Are you hurting?” Sehun asked Dara. She gaped for a moment at his pale skin, rosy lips and cheeks.

 

“I just … fell… few times… that’s all.” Dara turned away and was about to take the box in her hands again when Sehun did it instead of her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter