5th Chapter

BLANK SPACE (discontinued )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unable to recognize if it was her rapid heartbeat or his, Dara felt him snuggling his face into her neck and taking a deep breath in.

 

“Sehun-ah!” she scoffed and tried to free herself from his grasp. Their positon was more than awkward.

 

When he pulled her into his embrace, she had no other option but to fall onto him when he sat on his .

 

“Noona~ I like you.” Sehun let her move away from him a bit but still had his hands grasped around her wrists.

 

“Tch!” Dara hissed and looked away from his face. No wonder he says that. Damn that black magic… she thought.

 

“What?! Don’t you believe me?” Sehun asked but Dara simply rolled her eyes.

 

“I do not have time for this.” She replied coldly “Let go of me.” she demanded .

 

“Why? Am I not worthy?” Sehun continued to ask. With each second he felt his insides heating up. As if each of her cold words was slowly adding wood to the fire, making his blood boil.

 

“Don’t be annoying.” Dara forcefully pulled her hands away from him and finally it worked.

 

Sehun seemed not to notice that she freed herself. All he could focus on at the moment were her sharp words.

 

“Annoying? Seriously? Is confessing annoying to you?” he asked and when she tried to walk away, he stomped on her way.

 

“How about… you try confessing to me another day, huh? Maybe I’ll reconsider it then, but not today. Today I’m not trusting you Oh Sehun.” Dara stated and crossed arms in front of her chest.

 

“Wait… What?” Sehun stuttered in disbelief “What is that supposed to mean?”

 

“That means – GET LOST!” Dara scoffed and pushed him out of her way.

 

This moron.  Tch! Jerk, idiot… douche… Dara-yah, just wait till works ends. Tomorrow he’ll be back to his old – but still idiotic self. She tried to calm down.

 

Confessing? What did he even think? That we’ll run together into the sunset while jumping and holding hands like some lovebirds? Tch! With him… My hand would wither and fell off if I touched him like that. Bleh…

 

Dara came back to her new workplace. She fell lifelessly on the chair and stared at the ceiling for  a bit.

 

But? Isn’t he in my hands right now? A chance to use him so mercilessly will probably never happen again.

 

He would be perfect if he only kept his mouth shut. Tch!

 

Sehun was starting to seriously get on Dara’s nerves. Usually she was prepared to herself add some spices into their filled with mockery and hate relation, but today he was totally out of the scheme she was used to.

 

“Like?! me?!” she thought about Sehun’s confession and almost burst out laughing. Don’t be ridiculous..!

 

But still… for a moment… hearing that did feel really good.

 

“Stop thinking about it.” Dara scolded herself by lightly slapping her cheeks.

 

“Dara-sshi?” her boss’ voice could be heard through the intercom all of a sudden.

 

“Ye…yes?” she rushed to answer it.

 

“Oh you’re back? That’s good. Can I see you for a minute?” Yixing asked.

 

“Of course. I’m coming.”

 

Before knocking to his door, she fixed her clothes. Was it out of habit? Or did she want to look nice in front of him?

 

“Come in.” Dara heard his voice in response and carefully peeked inside.

 

“Come, come…” Yixing stood up and pointed at the chair in front of his desk.

 

Dara sat there and unable to look him in the eyes waited for him to start the conversation.

 

“I have a meeting with clients in an hour.” He stated and casually leant back on his chair.

 

“Yes?”

 

“I’ll need you to accompany me there.” He said and swiftly looked at his laptop’s screen.

 

“Yes?!” Dara’s eyes widened.


“It’s not going to be anything official, just a banquet at the Royal hotel. Mrs. Lee usually helps me with things like  carrying necessary documents, brochures or my laptop.” He continues and Dara could already feel the weight of all those duties he was going to put on her back.

 

“So don’t disperse anywhere and stay at your new desk. I’ll come in…” he glanced at his wrist to check the time “… around 30 minutes so we ‘ll be able to get there on time. Everything is clear?” he ended with a dashing but still formal smile.

 

“Ye..Yes.” Dara nodded in a daze.

 

Her she was, counting minutes till the end of her shift… and now, he was taking her to a damn! banquet . The hour of her leaving it was unknown. She might’ve as well get back home late at night.

 

After leaving his office, Dara fell on her chair once more but this time she felt like melting and becoming one with the floor underneath her feet.

 

Can I cry now? She pouted in total despair.

 

“Yah!” Dara almost jumped up on her seat. It was Sehun coming her way. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter