8th Chapter

BLANK SPACE (discontinued )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I seriously know the way…” Dara said when both of them got out of the car.

 

Dara didn’t want to admit that but she was a bit fluttered when Sehun paid the driver. Playing all gentelmen-ish. Tch! She thought the very next second and pushed excitement deep inside her mind.

 

“Me to~” Sehun mocked and with her bag thrown over his shoulder took the lead.

 

With a sigh and heavy feet Dara followed him. Something seems weird. She thought when they entered the elevator.

 

No way… he’s back to his old self. Mocking, gibberish-talking, annoying self. She remembered.

 

However when she glanced at him from the side, just as if he could feel it, she found him returning the glance a second later.

 

Dara scratched her nape awkwardly and avoided his eyes. Something was off, not only between them but in the way she felt inside.

 

Her heart seemed like made of cotton candy, it seemed to grow uncontrollably every time he was close.

 

Dara followed him when they reached her apartment’s floor. For a second she found herself staring at Sehun’s back. Slight pink covered her cheeks when her heartbeat speeded up at the sight of his broad shoulders and neatly cut hair line at the back of his neck.

 

However the spell he might’ve casted upon her popped out like a soap bubble when she saw him shoving his hands inside her bag.

 

“Yah! Yah! Yaaaah!” she burst out and rushed to grab his wrists “What do you think you’re doing?”

 

“Looking for the keys of course~” he stated.

 

“Yah! I’ll do it myself.” Dara took the bag from him “…violating someone’s property with his dirty hands…” she mumbled and sent him a death glare.

 

Sehun just rolled his eyes and crossed hands in front of his chest waiting.

 

After few seconds of looking, Dara got her keys and was about to put it in the door’s lock “Uhmm… Thank you for taking me home? I guess…” she pushed herself to saying that.

 

Sehun risen his eyebrow and leant closer. “Take care…” he answered quite coldly and turned away at the spot.

 

Dara observed him walking away. Wah, that was easy. She thought and watched him disappearing behind the corner.

 

Did she feel relieved that he left? Probably…

 

Coming back home never felt so good to Dara. Finally she had time to rest…but still, I should’ve at least call and explain to boss that nothing bad happened. And Chaneyol… Aigoo, I was supposed to treat him a meal.

 

“Tomorrow.” I’ll do it tomorrow.

 

She thought and lied on the sofa. Laying in silence was the best medicine for her at the moment.

 

However it didn’t last long because her stomach started grumbling suddenly.

 

Out of all things, Dara didn’t feel like cooking. She looked through her cupboards, hoping to find instant noodles but neither there, nor in the fridge was anything that fit her taste.

 

She grabbed a pack of cookies and was about to go back and sit at the sofa, watch a drama or some variety when something pink caught her attention.

 

That cursed thing! Dara pursued her lips in a tight line and in fury grabbed the notebook only to throw it into the garbage bin.

 

Everything what happened after she wrote Sehun’s name in it was way too much. He ended in the hospital…

 

What was I even thinking? Dara touched her temples and promised herself to throw the garbage away tomorrow after work so a thought of using the note again wouldn’t cross her mind.

 

But even though… wasn’t it worth it? She thought a second later after remembering all those intimate moments with Sehun and how much he pleaded for her touch and attention.

 

No it wasn’t! she scolded herself. It was… it was… disgusting! She scolded herself and shoved another cookie inside .

 

However the cookies were chocolate flavored and as soon as she felt its taste, memories of that damn dream she had at the hospital came back.

 

Was I really dreaming about it? Dara touched her lips after a moment. The feeling of something captivatingly soft being pressed onto her lips was still fresh.

 

“Stop thinking about it!” Dara stood up furious. How could it be that Sehun seemed to never leave her mind? Realizing that was worse than the most evil torture… or at least she thought like that.

 

Thinking that maybe some fresh air would make her feel better, she looked through her bag searching for the prescription the doctor gave them earlier. She wanted to go to the pharmacy and buy herself that balm he prescribed for her injuries.

 

However no matter how hard she searched there was no sign of it anywhere. Damn it… she touched her temples.

 

“Oh Sehun… you were supposed to take care of me, huh? But instead you forgot to give it to me?” Dara sighed and fell lose on the sofa.

 

Totally resigned she took her phone and looked for his number. Yes, she had his number saved.

 

She looked at the screen while recalling how she actually got it.

 

It was when Sehun got the job at the office. He seemed so cheerful at the first day that she almost burst out laughing when he gave her his calling card, cheesily telling her to call him with a suggestive hand gesture.

 

She found it childish and cute then but out of all people in the office he seemed to mock and argue with her only. In no time his presence become annoying to her. Was his behavior caused by me, because I never called him? Dara giggled at the thought.

 

Right when she was about to dial the number, she heard the doorbell.

 

“Sehun-ah?” was her first thought.

 

Already thinking about how she was going to scold him, Dara opened the door without even looking through the peep-hole.

 

Her eyes popped open as soon as she found herself face to face with none other than her …

 

“Sajangnim?” she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter