7th Chapter

BLANK SPACE (discontinued )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still dazed, Dara rubbed her eyelid with one hand. For the first time since two days nothing actually hurt her. She opened her eyes and looked at her palm after feeling only soft skin, without any blisters or even scabs there.

 

She blinked few times after not seeing any injuries on it. What the..? Am I dead? Were her first thoughts.

 

Dara sat at the bed and after checking if her body was alright, she noticed that someone has put a hospital pajama on her.

 

“Noona?” concerned and disturbingly familiar voice called her.

 

Then she saw him. Sehun who was just lying on the bed right next to Dara started crawling his way closer to her.

 

She felt breathless at the spot after seeing how  his ed shirt parted when he leant near. Were his scent always so alluring? Dara asked herself when a wave of chocolate smell hit her noses trills.

 

“Dara noona~” Sehun purred and bit his lower lip while reaching to touch her cheek with one hand.

 

With messy, brown like caramel bed hair, Sehun looked so innocent and appealing that for a moment she found inappropriate thoughts running through her head.

 

“Sehun-ah?” Dara stuttered and froze instantly after feeling his warm fingers gently caressing her face’s frame.

 

“I’ve been waiting for you.” Sehun pouted and reached for Dara’s hand with another one of his.

 

“What are you doing?” Dara looked in disbelief at how he snuggled his cheek into her palm. Somehow she felt week against each of his movements.

 

“When will you wake up ~noona?~” Sehun asked and made her almost suffocate with how he brushed her thumb against his lower lip.

 

“Wha…what?!” Dara pressed her back tightly against the bed’s head.

 

“What are you looking for?” he added and with the saddest puppy eyes she could ever imagine, neared himself so close that there was only a bare inch between their faces.

 

“Sehun-ah… this is awkward…” Dara tried to push him away but found no strength in her limbs to oppose him.

 

“Wake up… I’m right here…” she felt his hot breath against her lips and once more felt that captivating chocolate scent.

 

It made her heart fluttered so hard that she wasn’t able to do anything else than simply closing her eyes waiting for… the kiss.

 

Chocolate tasting like softness which made her heartbeat speed up uncontrollably brushed against her lips taking her soul up to heaven.

 

“Wake up…” those words rung in her ears again.

 

“Hmm?” Dara moaned.

 

 

“WAKE UP!” Dara opened her eyes after someone pinched her arm.

 

“Yah!” she sat up and took on a self-defense position.

 

Here he was… Oh Sehun was sitting at the chair for patients’ guests right next to her bed.

 

Dara cringed at the sight of him looking at her judgingly while casually sitting there with crossed legs and arms in front of his chest. The contrast in him from her dream and him in front of her made Dara snap out from any ‘inappropriate’ thoughts about him.

 

Seeing him being dressed in normal clothes and not in a hospital pajama made a sigh of tiny-little relief escape her lungs.

 

“Finally.” He sighed but still looked suspiciously nervous. Why would he be like that? Dara thought and at the same time cursed herself for letting that fantasy of her with him as the male lead evolve in her mind.

 

It must’ve been because of the medicament they gave me here… she tried to assure her poor soul.

 

“What finally…?” she mumbled while glowering at him.

 

“Tch! I thought that I’ll have to stay in here forever.” Sehun scoffed while mockingly smirking.

 

“Nobody asked you to stay here.” Dara scoffed back feeling her blood boiling up already. “Why didn’t you go home? Huh?!”

 

“To your information – I was just hospitalized. How can I leave if the doctors don’t even know what happened to me? Huh?! What if it comes back and I die at home?!” Sehun leant forward, slowly getting fed up with how she treated him.

 

Didn’t I stay here for her? Instead of seeing it, the first thing she’s doing after regaining consciousness back is kicking me out of here?! He touched his temples frustrated.

 

“Tch…” Dara looked away remembering that everything what happened yesterday was her fault… only her fault.

 

Sehun’s annoyed sigh filled the room she was put in after fainting. Other than treating her injuries from few days ago, the doctors stated slight dehydration and overworking.

 

“Don’t you know how to dial the emergency number?” Dara mumbled and glared at him again “Just leave … would you?”

 

“So this is how you’re thanking me for calling in the office, telling that you’re sick and won’t be able to come there today?” Sehun leant back and looked at her face with amusement .

 

Panic was written all over it as she looked around searching for a clock.

 

“Noon?” her jaw dropped open.

 

I even left without a word yesterday… Dara remembered about Yixing staying at the banquet. I have to explain.

 

“Enough… I’m fine and I’m leaving right now.” Dara stated and got beddings off her.

 

Aigoo… her scratched and covered with bruises knees and legs were showed when she did so.

 

Sehun frowned immediately after seeing them and ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter