1st Chapter

BLANK SPACE (discontinued )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara got back to her little apartment. She struggled a lot on her way because with each hour her body hurt more and more. The pain was the outcome of her sudden muscle tension while falling and light injuries.

 

She took of her coat and gently fell on her bed. “Aigoo…” a stifled groan left . All she needed right now was to stay unmoved and simply sleep.

 

“I should wash myself at least…” she mumbled after a while of laying soundlessly on the bed. It took her whole will to get up, get undressed from the dirtied clothing and head to the bathroom.

 

Instead of taking a hot shower as she used to do after a long day at work, she took a sponge and gently washed herself with it. When it came to washing her scratched hands and knees it hurt so much that few curses left her pretty lips.

 

When dressed only in an oversized t-shirt she came back to her bedroom, her eyes landed on the pink notebook which edge was standing out of her bag.

 

Dara pulled it out and confusedly bit her lower lip wondering about how that ‘weird’ object got into her hands.

 

“It must be some kind of a joke.” She frowned and put it on the desk without even opening it. However no matter where she moved or what she did her eyes automatically drifted back to the notebook.

 

“Eyy…” Dara rolled her eyes and shoved the notebook in one of the desk’s drawers. Like that she went to sleep and pushed all the thoughts about ‘three possible lovers’ deep inside her mind.

 

The next day her whole body felt sore and numb but somehow she got dressed.

 

She chose black, baggy pants because of her knees and a classy white shirt . Today wasn’t a day when she could wear high heels freely so she put on comfy sneakers instead. The scratches on her hands looked a bit disgusting? so she covered it with few blisters.

 

Today she work up earlier and had a lot of time to eat properly and check if she didn’t forget to put all important stuff inside her bag for at least two times.

 

To Dara’s contentment everything went smooth with her getting to the office on time. She decided to not care about yesterday and simply move ahead with work, reports and so on but… then ‘that idiot’ appeared.

 

As always he didn’t forgot to greet, or rather mock her.

 

“Aneyong Noona.” He peered over the cubicle wall with a mischievous smirk that seemed to never leave his face whenever they talked.

 

 “Hello Sehun-sshi.” Dara replied coldly without even looking away from the monitor’s screen.

 

Everything about him annoyed the hell out of her. The sound of his voice, the way he smiled, or when he lifted on of his eyebrows with that ‘I told you so’ look on his face. Basically his whole presence was a nuisance to her. Confronting Oh Sehun equaled with loosing each argument, being at the verge of losing your mind or at least getting your mood spoilt for few days.

 

“Eyy, Noona I die slowly every time you address me so roughly.” He pouted and with a spark of interest waited for her reaction.

 

“Roughly?” Dara asked surprised and finally looked at him.

 

“Aren’t we co-workers, Noona?” Sehun asked and carefully observed Dara – his current pray.  

 

“Yes, we’re just coworkers.” Dara said.

 

“But we could learn a lot from each other…” Sehun stated with a playful wink “… I guess you saw my presentation yesterday. The boss was really impressed with my efforts. Not that it was something hard for me to do… I’m the best at everything so…” he glanced at Dara but she only rolled her eyes and got back to report writing after fixing glasses on her nose.

 

At that moment Sehun noticed her palms covered with blisters. His eyes sparked with curiosity.

 

“I’m tired today so don’t get started with me… please.” Dara didn’t plan to say that but bickering with Sehun was the last thing she wanted to do right now.

 

“What’s with your hands?” he asked suddenly and Dara got surprised with how concerned his voice sounded. Since when does he care about me? All words he ever spoke to her were always about him and now he was directly asking about her personal life?

 

She automatically hid her hands under the desk and right when she was about to take a notice of the possibly existing better side of him “Is it because of that presentation you worked on for a past week? Don’t tell me that you worked so hard that you hurt your hands.” He laughed and that made Dara to send him a death glare. “I’m sorry that I took your spotlight.” He added with a wink and left.

 

“Breath in…” Dara tried to calm down “… breath out.”

 

“I hate that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter