One

Dumb and Dumber

Beta reader —> VIXX_1911 you can ask for her too ^-^


Chapter 1

Yoongi loves Jimin. He has always been in love with the chubby, baby-faced dancer. He could even write dozens of songs just by thinking of the cute baby-faced boy. Butterflies are always there in his stomach everytime he sees Jimin smiles or hears him giggles.

Yoongi loves him more than a sea of flowers, more than a garden of smiles and a world of hugs. More than words in books. More than stars in the galaxies. More than kids who starve for cookies. More than Jin loves Mario. Even more than himself loves meat and free Wi-Fi.

 

But, Jimin loves Jungkook.

 

Yoongi knows Jimin has always loved the cute bunny-tooth boy, and Yoongi knows well and he will never stand a chance. Well how can he, when Jimin always showers the maknae with numerous hugs and does countless skinships with him even if the younger boy doesn't really like it.

It hurts Yoongi every single time he sees the love of his life flirting with someone else. But who is he to get jealous over someone who isn't even his in the beginning with.

He often thinks he is so stupid to fall for a person who can never notice his feelings. But he has fallen too deep for the boy to even remember how or when did he start to take a liking for him.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Jimin's hoarse voice woke Yoongi from his mind as the younger tried to get up from his bed. Jimin was sick and this probably wasn't the cold he usually get, this time it was worse to the point where he couldn't even get up from his bed and reasoned with Namjoon to practice their choreography for BTS upcoming concert few weeks ahead.

"I should be the one asking that," Yoongi helped Jimin sat on the bed. Yoongi would never thought, that he, of all of the member in the dorm should be taking care of Jimin, when he didn't really want to meet the younger that much after Yoongi had told himself to move on from Jimin.

Oh, what a wonderful day.

 

All members and managers were out to buy some food for dinner or medicine for their second lead dancer. And Yoongi happened to be taking a nap, so they thought maybe the second eldest should just remain home and take care of Jimin since Yoongi could be considered as the 'dad' of the group.

Sure, some people might take this as luck when they were alone together with their crush, but not for Yoongi. Not when he decided to stop chasing after his love, he needed to stop before the younger noticed his feeling and feel disturbed.

"Hyung~!" Jimin whined and once again shook the older from his wandering thoughts. "You're spacing out again, hyung. How can you take care of me like that?"

Jimin pursed his lips and pouted too cutely for Yoongi to handle.

"Sorry, sorry.." Yoongi ruffled Jimin's hair lightly as he got up to take a glass of water for the sick person. Yoongi found it funny how Jimin didn't look as bad as he should be and could still joked around him. Jimin was always this kind of person who rarely complains. Sometimes maybe he did that just for jokes, but Yoongi never once saw him did it for real.

The older one watched the younger gulped down his drink as he admired his features. He is beautiful. Jimin is beautiful. Yoongi would never get why Jimin always became so insecure whenever there’s camera around, why would he do that? He is beyond attractive, Yoongi thinks. Yoongi just hopes that one day, the younger will become more confident and appreciate himself more since there’s someone who loves him even if he won’t return his feelings.

But then Yoongi felt a pair of eyes were staring at him while his mind was wandering out there, somewhere, who happened to be Jimin’s. And there was it again. Yoongi would become off-guard whenever the boy look at him with those intense stare which Yoongi also find attractive.

"..What?" he tries not to sound too rude, nor too nervous for Jimin to hear. The shorter just remain silent for some seconds before his lips parted to talk, “Hyung.. maybe, maybe it’s just me but.. I just think that you’re getting a bit uh.. distant?” Jimin raised a single eyebrow. “Not that I’m saying you’re getting colder, but it’s just.. you know—kind of strange. Because you don’t usually become like that, and urm.. yeah.”

Yoongi exhaled a deep, heavy sigh and bit his lip (which was actually his newest habit since Taehyung influenced him) His eyes scans the whole room and just stare at anything beside Jimin. He just don’t know what to say.. Not that Yoongi wanted to make his crush felt uncomfortable, but he just couldn’t tell the reason of his action for the past weeks because that would mean to tell Jimin about his feelings. No, couldn’t—he shouldn’t. Yoongi had promised to himself not to burden Jimin. Not when he was sick and needs a lot of rest.

So he got up with some ‘just your feeling, brat’ and slight shrug and went to the dorm’s main room and sat there, waiting for the other to come back before his heart start to react to the younger even more. About another thirty minutes after he left Jimin in the room, he could hear a slighty familiar SNORING coming from the room. Jimin must’ve fell asleep, he thought.

He walked inside the room. He saw the brunette boy was sleeping ever-so-peacefully even though he looked a bit pale. Yoongi got a bit closer and put his palm on the younger forehead just to check about the boy’s cold. Yes, just to check about his cold and that’s it.

 

No drama.

No angst.

No more talking about love, his feelings and those s.

No staring and no finger trailing the face

No brushing some hair from the face like all those scene in Kdrama that Jin loves to watch.

 

But the next second he knew, his face was already so close. So close that he could felt his lips brushed something soft.

 

-o0o-

 

Two hours later, the group came back (heck, what took them so long) the dorm has became noisy like how it usually is. Jin is  at the kitchen making some porridge for his sick bandmate with Namjoon, but the latter being not much of a help. Hoseok tidying their main room’s sofa, but in the end just nagged at Taehyung not to mess with Jimin and all those crap.

And then there was Yoongi, sitting on corner of Jimin’s bedroom, assigned to take care of him but keeping as much space as possible from the chubby-faced dancer. His mind were still filled with his action before with all the thought that he, Min Yoongi, should better get jailed because he just kissed an innocent sleeping boy. Right now his heart was a mess and mixture of guilt and beyond happiness. He thought back that moment when his lips met with the younger one, he felt as if fireworks exploding, butterfly—no, scratch that, dragons were flying here and there inside his stomach, the thuds inside his beating heart which was trying to destroy his ribcage. Sure, Yoongi might have a few girlfriends or boyfriends before, but he is sure that this is the first time he really think all those scene from dramas and sentences from those romance novels that tells about how wonderful the taste of kisses finally make sense.

Yoongi flinched a bit, surprise that Jimin suddenly woke up all messy with his hair sticking to every direction and faint trace of dry saliva on the corner of his mouth, but for Yoongi, this Jimin is beautiful. So beautiful, adorable and did he mention Jimin looked ier than he already is, to the point where Yoongi wanted to pin him down to his bed again, giving few kisses from his jawline to his neck then went lower. Trace his finger to the younger tanned body and-- Whoa, stop right there, Min Yoongi.

“Ah, you woke up?” Yoongi tried to push off his lustful thought by talking to the just awaken boy.

Jimin half-closed eye nodded, feeling still a bit tired since he hadn’t eaten anything and with his sleep got interrupt from the noise outside of his room, God why did he have to suffer from his noisy member, just what kind of sin did Jimin make in his life before?

Jimin scanned the entire room. His small sleepy eyes found his pale-skinned hyung staring at him. If he recalled correctly, all the other members were out to buy some groceries while Yoongi remained home to take care of him and then he fell asleep, but not totally asleep.

Just few minutes ago after Yoongi left the room, he heard soft footsteps coming but then, it stopped. But not too long after that, he felt a presence approaching his face nearer and nearer and the next thing he knew, something soft was brushed his lips. Jimin was sure it was a kiss, because soon enough he felt warm breath fanning his face. But was it really right? Because the only person in the house was Yoongi hyung, but...

 

..Really? Did Yoongi really kissed him?

 

Yoongi felt Jimin remained quiet while staring at him as if the younger was like those teacher on the corner of an exam room—watching at you sharply, ready to jump and accuse you for cheating,  Yoongi blinked nervously at that. And when Jimin suddenly put his finger on his lips, Yoongi tensed a little, feeling scared the younger might notice getting kissed earlier but that was just ridiculous, right? Jimin was supposed to be asleep, right? Right?

But Jimin eyes caught the slightest bit of his hyung flinching when he put his finger on his lips, which made his assumption more and more possible. Jimin thought the imposibble, yet again, he was only left with the choice inside his head wandering.

 

And with all his nervousness, he gathered the courage to speak up,

 

“Hyung, did you kiss me?”

 

 


A/N : Basically, I love to make my favorite bias suffers great angst feeling. This story might be a little strange since some were from my own romance experience. But yeah, hope you like the first chapter^^ Feel free to comment and critics are always welcome. Those really made my day :D Lots of love from Indonesia,


-Shiron100x