Apologies

Fated to marry you...all?

Myungsoo and Sungjong arrived at CUBE. Oh you're here?Jiyeon said at the appearance of the two. You two, remember what I told you? You better do it rightly or else, Jiyeon said then smiled at Sungjong and whispered into his ears, say whatever you want them to do okay? Sungjong smiled back and Jiyeon grabbed Myungsoo's wrist and pulled him outside.

What's wrong? He asked. Nothing, just wanted some alone time, Jiyeon replied while smiling, in reality, Jiyeon did this so Sungjong wouldn't be embarrased infront of Myungsoo. So practicing hard? Jiyeon asked Myungsoo.  Ofcourse, that's why you need to cook something great for me to eat when I come by later, Myungsoo cunningly said while smiling.

Why am I your maid or something? Do it yourself! Jiyeon joked. Jiyeon flicked Myungsoo's forehead then ran away from him while he chased her. Myungsoo chased her around the whole building, until there was a dead end. Myungsoo walked slowly and as he was about to flick her head, she showed him aegyo so he wouldn't dare to do it.

Aigoo, you and your aegyo, Myungsoo said then sat on the floor with Jiyeon. Then he received a phone call from Hoya seeing if they were done yet. So you and Hoya are very close huh? she asked nervously. Yeah, we're just like brothers you know? We rarely keep secrets from each other, he replied. Ah...Jiyeon debated about whether or not to tell Myungsoo about the glove incident.

Well you're gonna be late if you don't go now~~Jiyeon suggested then they made their way back towards the room again. The food was already ordered and ready to go, my best friends, Hyuna and Gayoon ran out and got it for us, isn't that nice? Sungjong said pointing at the two who were panting very hard.

Jiyeon tried to control her laughter while Myungsoo was still confused. The three left the building, be safe~ Jiyeon said to the two as they made their way towards their practice room. See you tonight~ Myungsoo said to Jiyeon. *It's now or never, Myungsoo thought.*

Hyungs, I need to tell you something, Myungsoo said stopping everyone from practicing.

 

What will be INFINITE's reactions? Will they accept? How about Gayoon and Hyuna, are they ready to stop bullying Sungjong after the hulimiation?