Meeting Sungjong

Fated to marry you...all?

Jiyeon's POV:

Its been a full week and I am still thinking about Hoya. Otoke? By the way, I found my gloves atlast, you might say Ew but I say that those were one of the best gifts I have ever received from fans. Everyone can buy knit gloves but to actually be given gloves that a fan specifically made for you has a different kind of feeling..the kind of feeling that makes me feel precious.

Why am I going all senti now? Jiyeon? Let's go, ppalli, my manager said. I have a rehearsal today with Jo Kwon oppa for Chuseok special, I am dancing in Michael Jackson's song: Dangerous while oppa will be dancing in Biribaba by Narsha unnie. Hopefully, today will be a good day.

---------------------------------------------------------------AFTER 4 HOURS AT 9PM----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everybody had already left, there was another chuseok special today... I heard that Infinite's Sungjong was also dancing today alongside Dongho and Dongjun. We had a late practice because Jo Kwon oppa was also a guest in that show. The lights began to flicker and it was so dark outside so I hurried after changing. I was just about to go outside when I remembered that I left my phone in the practice room. ! Me and my memory. I was walking to the practice room when I heard someone calling from the practice room along the corridor for help. I tried to open the door but it was locked....

The voice seemed so familiar. Sungjong? I shouted. Who's there? He asked. Oh I am Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon. Are you going to leave me in here too? Why are you saying that? Ofcourse not. Its just that I can't find the keys, do you know where it is? They said they left it in the security room, he began to sob. Please help me..

I had never heard Sungjong be like that...he was in fear just like me when the rumour about the video came out. I thought they would all believe it but my close friends were by my side in my time of need. For that I am grateful.

Sungjong just stay put..don't cry! I'll be right back from the security room. I shouted so Sungjong could hear. I ran all the way to the security room, I was searching everywhere for the key until I found it in the drawer, another thing I saw was the security tape for today...I took it and hid it in my bag then I was about to run towards the practice room when I heard a phone ringing...it was in the drawer as well..I read the caller's name : SUNGGYU.

Infinite's Sunggyu? I thought, he is probably worried about Sungjong..I should answer it.  I answered and hear him say: Sungjong? Where are you? We're worried here. Ah..I am Jiyeon..Park Jiyeon. Where's Sungjong? He demanded. Ah he's gone to the toilet, I'll get him to call you in a minute. I met him in practice today so I pressured him to come and have dinner with me and Jo Kwon oppa. Please don't be mad at him. I said then heard the phone line go dead.

Then I ran towards the practice room and heard my phone ring. Julia, Julia~~~ Then it stopped again, I quickly opened the door and saw a scared Sungjong. He was crying really hard so I pulled him into a warm embrace.