Truth hurts?

Fated to marry you...all?

"Can't it wait?" Sunggyu said, he's shirt was drenched with sweat. "Atleast, let us eat first" Hoya said while eyeing the bags full of fast food. "Hyung, you're already fat though?" Sungyeol joked while laughing.

"It's all muscles" Hoya said while smiling, he quickly took a bag off from Myungsoo's hand and started opening the packets, then put chips in his mouth. "Carry on" He said to Myungsoo with food still in his mouth, Myungsoo sighed at the sight.

"I...I...me and T-ara's Jiyeon are dating! There I said it" Myungsoo said while sighing, nobody moved, nobody even blinked. "Mo...Moragu?? You like T-ara's Jiyeon? The one who hated her the most?" Sunggyu shouted while standing up.

"It was just a misunderstanding, she cleared it all up" Myungsoo defended himself and Jiyeon. "One day with her and you're a changed man?" Sunggyu said while scoffing while the other members gave him a confused look.

"Sungjong and Myungsoo stayed at her house yesterday" Sunggyu shouted again and Hoya's eyes widened. "Well, doesn't really matter though does it? You need to dump her " Woohyun concluded.

"Bwo?" Myungsoo asked while starting to get angry."We have an image to live up to, we can't let that girl come in and make us look like softies!" Woohyun said while glaring back at Myungsoo.

"Then..then I can't do that, I refuse to do it!" Myungsoo shouted back. "Then..you're out, choose her or us!" Dongwoo said as he rose up from the floor.

"Fine!" Myungsoo said and left the bags on the floor before getting up and turning around, "you're coming?" Myungsoo mouthed to Sungjong who nodded.

"Ya imma!" Sunggyu shouted at Sungjong who was leaving with Myungsoo, he sighed then sat on the floor. Hoya still didn't move, the memories of Jiyeon and her kindness started flooding in.

"What if they weren't like that.." Hoya said to himself. "Bwo?" Dongwoo asked confusedly. "What if they weren't like we thought? What if they were good people!?" Hoya said while standing up and left the room.

"We need to find the real them!" Sunggyu said as only he, Sungyeol, Dongwoo and Woohyun remained. "Someone has to pretend to like....Soyeon! Their leader, if they're just as y and ty as we thought, it would be easier to knock the leader off, the rest won't be able to work without her!" Dongwoo said while others nodded.

"Who's going to do it though?" Woohyun said and looked at others dumb-foundedly, not noticing that they were smiling at him.

"AISH!" Woohyun said then nodded.