Hoya

Fated to marry you...all?

Boram: Not again Jiyeonnie. Those boys will think you're interested in them and will then try to harass you just like lots of other female idols.

Eonnie! You can't believe every word they say. Anywayz wasn't Hyuna head over heels for Hoya oppa before? He might have rejected her, that's why she started spreading those rumours. INFINITE might not be like that, they might be good guys but pretend to be players.

Boram: I know..I am worried about you Jiyeonnie..you're constantly watching clips of  their variety shows and stuff but everytime they see you glancing at them in music shows, they just ignore you.

Eonnie, don't worry I'll be careful. Anywayz, everyone's first impression of me wasn't good and this is what happens when rumours get out of hand..people start to believe them. So eonnie, just give them a chance, okay?

Boram: Okay, fine let's go now.

Manager: Jiyeon? You're sitting beside Hoya today.

Jiyeon: Hi, Park Jiyeon imnida~

I faced Hoya but he ignored me and looked towards s, he probably didn't hear me very well.

...............5 minutes earlier

We have all done it, Hoya. Its just you..just you who hasn't been mean or rude to any female idols yet. Leader Sunggyu said. For INFINITE's sake, you know how those girls are,  drooling over us. They don't deserve our attention because they're always drooling over male idols not just us. If we treat them cruely, they will just go to someone else and we'll find out that those girls were just trying to play with our hearts. Sunggyu explained. Now look at L's situation, went on a variety show, met Jiyoung, fell in love, got dumped for someone else.

He is now a strong person, doesn't care what people think, takes advantage of others using his acting skills and doesn't let any girl come near him.

But hyung!! Its not good and the t-ara members don't deserve it... Hoya replied

T-ara don't? You know how many members have scandals with the same male idols? Yoo Seungho, all of them especially Park Jiyeon. Yo Si Yoon all of them mainly Jiyeon and Hyomin. Lee Joon, Hyomin and Jiyeon. They are probably just users, using male idols to get back at others who don't look at them.

Really? Are they really like that?

I mean sure..hear from L, he went on a shooting for God Of Study right? He got totally ignored by Park Jiyeon, she was so interested in Seungho that she didn't notice anybody else. What you gather from here is that good guys always lose and that good girls....don't exist!

Okay hyung, I think I am ready.

Whoever you sit next to is your target.

Manager: Hoya? You're sitting next to Jiyeon.

Well, well Park Jiyeon, get ready to be insulted. Hoya said and smirked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BACK TO PRESENT-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 2 hours of continuous fan signing during the cold winter weather caused Hoya to shiver and his hands to freeze. Jiyeon glanced over to Hoya and saw his conditions so decided to offer him hand-knit gloves given her to by fans.

Jiyeon: Chogiyo? You can have these.

Hoya forgot about the deal and took the gloves then smiled. She's not bad after all. Are you sure? Aren't you cold?

Anyo, I am already wearing gloves, those were also given by the fans so..

Ah..fans? Don't you wanna keep them then?

Anyo..you can keep it for this event and give it to me later. Anywayz, they were given to me to be looked after and wore when it is needed and you wearing them is a way of doing that as well. Jiyeon smiled and Hoya replied by smiling back.

After half an hour, it was time for lunch and Jiyeon was starving but first her fan side came on.

Can you autograph my CD as well please? Jiyeon asked the members of INFINITE except Hoya who stood their in shock for a while but then left towards the cafeteria pretending not to notice her. Jiyeon you alright? Hoya asked Jiyeon who was upset and in her own world.

Oh yeah I am fine. Jiyeon answered back.  What's wrong? Did INFINITE do something? He asked worriedly. Wah..anyo. Ofcourse not, its just that my hand hurts from all the signings, Jiyeon lied and smiled then left towards the cafeteria as well. While Hoya went towards INFINITE who were too busy eating.

Hoya wondered what was wrong with Jiyeon when he started eating. I saw you two talking, Sunggyu interupted. You and that Park Jiyeon, how many times have I told you, girls are pretending to be nice and once we're hooked, they break our hearts.

But she's not like that, she even let me borrow her gloves when my hands were shivering. He answered back sharply. You seriously can't be falling for this girl cause she's not worth it. Sunggyu shouted and left leaving the members except Hoya confused.

Hoya, Sunggyu hyung is right. She's not worth it, didn't you hear all the rumours about her? The one with the strip video, one with the sin expression, there's just too much. Dongwoo explained.

But aren't we like that as well? Rumoured to be heartless idols? Hoya replied. But that's what attracts the fans to us so we have to keep it this way. Dongwoo replied. Please , for Sunggyu and INFINITE's sake, please ignore her. Promise? But..I..umm..Aish Promise! Hoya said and left.