Bad impression

Fated to marry you...all?

Sunggyu:

Aish that girl needs to be warned but first...what if she is nice and not like all those other girls that we have met? Let's check. I was about to go talk to that Jiyeon girl when I saw Lee Joon walk towards her. What the hell is he doing here?

Jiyeon ah!! Uh? Joon oppa what are you doing here? Here are the flowers that you need to give to Hyomin from me, you haven't forgotten have you? Ofcourse not oppa, Hyomin  unnie and you match very well together and I would be more than happy to help you two become a proper couple.

Oh Jiyeon ah, here are your gloves that I borrowed for Jungle Fish 2. Mian, I forgot to give it back.

Aish oppa its alright, anyways soon we'll be seeing each other often anyway.

Kurocho.

Seungho: Ya Joon aren't you done? We have a tight schedule today, let's go. Bye Jiyeon ah. Bye oppas, take care.

Sunggyu's POV:

Jiyeon ah!! Uh? Joon oppa what are you doing here?

Hoya: Hyung, you're right. I will do it for your sake but please consider it, she might not be a bad person after all. She gave me these gloves you see.

That will be decided now, Lee Joon just went into her room. They're talking alone..in private.

Hoya: Lee Joon?

Oh Jiyeon ah, here are your gloves that I borrowed for Jungle Fish 2. Mian, I forgot to give it back.

Aish oppa its alright, anyways soon we'll be seeing each other often anyway.

Kurocho. 

See? She gave gloves to Lee Joon as well, you're so gullible sometimes Hoya. Looks like they're dating in secret and the part about seeing each other often makes it so much obvious doesn't it? Hoya?

[Hoya was hurt and left with Sunggyu following him behind]

Hoya: I thought she wasn't like that...wasn't like others. Thought she actually cared. That's the problem with girls, they don't have enough confidence to be in a one-man only relationship. They just can't be damn commited!! Sunggyu began to shout.

You're right hyung. They don't deserve to be trusted at all! Hoya replied. That girl is going to go through hell for trying to mess with my heart. Let's go the fansigning is nearly over.

Hoya and Sunggyu joined everybody else and began to get ready to sign again but Hoya had something else to do before. He saw a bin full of eaten food right behind him and when Hyomin( who was on the other side of Hoya) was greeting Jiyeon, he removed his gloves slowly so Jiyeon would see then threw the gloves in the bin.

Right after there were hundreds of fans hustling and pushing amongst themselves to get their goods signed. Jiyeon kept thinking about Hoya's change of behaviour and tried to hold back her tears seeing the gloves go deeper when Hoya put more junk food on top purposely to get revenge from her.

The fansigning event ended and Jiyeon quickly reached out to get the gloves out of the bin while all the other members were gone to change their clothes. However, the gloves were too deep in so she put her hand into the bin and reached out for them.