Couple?

Fated to marry you...all?

The two slept beside each other on the sofa after their mesmerising kiss and hold on to each other wanting to not let the other one go. The next morning, Sungjong woke up and saw the two together.

. I thought Myungsoo hyung hated her, what about the rest? How will they react?  Sunjong poked Myungsoo to wake him up and after several tries, Myungsoo yawned and fidgeted causing both Myungsoo and Jiyeon to fall down. Ouch, Myungsoo groaned in pain. Myungsoo? Jiyeon said while rubbing her eyes. What are you two love birds doing together?

The two noticed Sungjong and quickly got up. Jiyeon pulled her clothes down and hurried to the bathroom while Sungjong stopped Myungsoo from following her and then stared at him. What? Myungsoo said to Sungjong. He's gonna kill you. He answered. Who? Sunggyu hyung? No Hoya hyung! Why?

You can use the toilet if you want, Jiyeon said after washing her face and changing her clothes. What do you wanna eat? She said to the two. We don't mind, Sungjong go and wash your face, we'll eat and then meet the members for the dance practice. Myungsoo said to Sungjong. Sungjong being the obedient maknae followed his hyung's order immediately while Jiyeon started preparing food.

What are you cooking? Myungsoo said while putting his arms around Jiyeon waist and his head on her shoulder. That tickles~ Jiyeon said. Aigoo, you're blushing? Myungsoo said while touching Jiyeon's face just to feel her face warm up. Ya~ Jiyeon said. Be mine~~ Myungsoo started singing INFINITE's song for Jiyeon while Jiyeon blushed and started cooking ramen for the three. Where are the others? Myungsoo asked.

Ah, they've gone to their home towns. She answered. That means you're staying here alone? Does that mean that I can come here to find you waiting for me? Myungsoo whispered into Jiyeon's ear causing her to blush even harder. What am I, your maid? She joked. Ofcourse you are, my lovely maid. Ya~ Jiyeon said while hitting Myungsoo's arm. I was joking~~ Myungsoo said. But what about INFINITE? Are you gonna tell them?

I am going to tell them after our comeback. The members get tired already because of practice, it'll only cause Sunggyu hyung to get more mad right now. Myungsoo answered. I understand~ Hyung, you can use the toilet now. Sungjong said while smiling as he had heard the plan. Noona please don't tell hyung about yesterday, araso? Sungjong pleaded to Jiyeon. But- Please. I am going to show them the tape though, those girls deserve to be expelled from the company! They can't treat you like dirt!

Please..Okay Jiyeon answered. I won't mention your name and I won't tell your members either but I'll deal with the two. Those two will get what they deserve for trying to hurt you. Cheer up~~ Jiyeon smiled to Sungjong. Hope your right, noona, Sungjong thought. The three had breakfast then the two left for practice while Jiyeon went to Cube Entertainment for a little visit.