Myungsoo atlast

Fated to marry you...all?

It was Hyuna and Gayoon. Sungjong confided in Jiyeon. Bwo? Jiyeon said in shock. Hyuna is no shock but Gayoon too?

They said I was prettier than them and that I took the attention away from Dongjun and Dongho but not without lying to me first. They told me that you fancied me and that you wanted to meet me in the practice room...They said it infront of Dongjun and Dongho so the blame would be shifted on you if something happened to me.

I went to meet you there with the two girls following behind me while everyone was gone. Then they locked me in here but they beat me up first, they even took my spare clothes and my bag. They taunted me and called me names, called me gay....called me unnatural and stuff like that. I felt lonely and unwanted after that., Sungjong cried.

I am sorry, Jiyeon said. What? Its not your fault. Sungjong replied. I shouldn't have pressured you into telling me, it only made you cry. Jiyeon replied. This was bound to happen anyway, I was thinking about leaving INFINITE as well, what kind of a band wants a gay maknae who can only do girl groups' dances. He sobbed and mumbled.

Ya don't say that. Just doing girl groups dances doesn't make you gay!! I shouted. But they think that, don't they? He said. Well then there's only one way to stop that, Jiyeon took her phone out and leaned in then kissed Sungjong while capturing that selca. After that Sungjong was shocked at what had happened. Jiyeon showed Sungjong the selca and tweeted it while writing "kissing my hubby, Sungjong" which then made Sungjong realise Jiyeon's plan.

You didn't have too, Sungjong said. I wanted to, Jiyeon replied. By the way, what's up with your "L" hyung? You mean Myungsoo hyung? What about him? When we were filiming for God of Study, he completely ignored me. I tried to talk to him through Seungho oppa but he just smirked and left. But at first, he was the one who tried talking to me, he was like anyo but I was shooting right then so I couldn't respond.

Bwo? Myungsoo hyung said you ignored everybody else cause you liked Seungho too much. Sungjong replied. Seungho? He's just a friend, sure he was a crush before  but after Lies, our debut single, I knew he wasn't the one for me but the director of God of Study told us to pretend that I was still into him, he said it was good publicity for the drama. And infact it was. When Myungsoo tried to talk to me, I was doing a scene with Seungho where I was too into Seungho and even when far as to call him Seobang.

I guess Myungsoo oppa didn't know that we were rehearsing for the drama at the time. I specifically told Seungho oppa to tell Myungsoo oppa. Jiyeon explained. Chincha? Sungjong replied. Myungsoo hyung is a really good friend, he was always there for me whenever I got troubled or was called names. He even beat up idols for me, for that he's my best hyung..hhehe Sungjong said. Myungsoo hyung doesn't show that he cares, he is more of the poker face kind of person. He acts funny eventhough he may feel really sad inside.

Jiyeon and Sungjong spent over half an hour just talking about Myungsoo unti Sungjong was about to fall asleep and Jiyeon told him to sleep in her room. It was raining outside so Jiyeon ran to the outdoor roof to get her clothes down until she felt a hand touch hers when trying to unpin her t-shirt. It was none other than..

Jiyeon: Myungsoo oppa?

There was an akward silence and then they started picking the clothes up again and they went back in. Oppa, you're all wet. Here. Jiyeon quietly said to Myungsoo who was drenched completely except his trousers were still dry. Jiyeon handed Myungsoo the towel and he hesitantly accepted it. Thunders started appearing, the sky was rumbling and then it  happened!

THE LIGHTS WENT OUT and Myungsoo found himself a scared Jiyeon who was tugging onto his wet jumper so he took of his jumper which left him bare with only his chocolate abs showing under the bright moonlight. But Jiyeon was too busy sobbing didnt't notice this and touched his abs, misplacing it for his jumper which made Myungsoo shocked but also blush.