Myungsoo cameo

Fated to marry you...all?

We went outside when Sungjong calmed down. Then I asked Sungjong if he would like to come and sleep at T-ara's dorm today because the members weren't in today anyway. The members went to their hometowns because we have a free schedule for a week except me ofcourse, so I just decided to stay in the dorm for this week.

He wondered at first but later agreed then we reach the dorm and sat on the sofa. Thankyou for doing all this Jiyeon noona, I am sorry if I have been bad to you before. Sungjong said with his head facing the ground. Gwenchana, it happens. I am sure you didn't mean it anyway, I answered with Sungjong glancing at me for a bit. Sunggyu oppa called you earlier, I lied to him and said you were having dinner with me at a restaurant. You want to call him? He's really  worried about you.

Worried? All he does is nag me and make me do all the stuff at home..taking advantage of the fact that I am the maknae. Why do I let him do it anyway? Sungjong shouted. Ya, don't say that about him, leaders and leaders. Haven't you ever heard the phrase that the more you hate, the more you love? Sungjong shaked his head. People say that the person who quarrels to you the most, does so because they worry about you above everyone else but they feel uncomfortable showing that, therefore, annoy you to express that.

Chincha? Sungjong asked in suprise. Ofcourse, when I first met IU, we were like tom and jerry. We had to be friends for a variety show, heroes and at first we quarrelled a lot but as time went by, we grew closer and now we're bestfriends!! Jiyeon explained. Really? I guess I should call them back, Sungjong replied and I nodded.

Aish, the INFINITE members have a schedule today though, radio show. Sungjong said in defeat. Oh, that's alright, you can try again later, I tried to cheer him up. Wait, Myungsoo hyung didn't have a schedule today because he just finished filiming for his drama..I'll call him, Sungjong said with joy. Yobosayo, he said. Ya, do you know how worried we were? Anyway, is she there? Myungsoo asked. Who? Sungjong replied cluelessly. Jiyeon...Myungsoo said. Sungjong handed the phone to Jiyeon.

How dare you drag our maknae to a restaurant, that too without our permission. Just because T-ara doesn't care about their ill-mannered maknae, it doesn't mean that INFINITE doesn't care about their maknae. So next time you want to take him, ask us first but I highly doubt that we will let you. Hand the phone to Sungjong, Myungsoo demanded and Jiyeon did so while holding her tears back. Jiyeon felt guilty for not calling them sooner but she was hurt when Myungsoo said that T-ara didn't care about her, however, she just smiled like nothing was wrong making Sungjong clueless as to the conversation between the two.

Hyung, one more favour..can you bring my spare clothes to t-ara's dorm please because I forgot to bring some with me. Really? I thought you put some in your bag this morning. Myungsoo answered. Ah..that..I left the bag in the car, Sungjong lied. Oh, that's alright then, what's T-ara's dorm's address then? Jiyeon answered him and then ended the call.

Can I ask you something, Sungjong? Sure..Sungjong replied. Who was it? Jiyeon asked seriously. What do you mean? I locked myself in accidently..he tried to lie. Just stop it! Jiyeon shouted making Sunjong shocked. Sorry...but I was bullied too. The time when the rumour about the strip video came out, was the worst time of my life. I would see them staring and looking at me while gossiping to their friends. it wasn't just the public, it was idols too. I would see them calling me names in the corridors whenever T-ara had a performance. I wasn't allowed to appear in heroes or do my usual schedule because of that. It literally tore me apart. I would cry myself to sleep. Whenever, I looked at the internet, I would see all these articles about me..all those alligations against me.

All my fans going against me and turning into antis. But that didn't bother me, what really bothered me was that it was the whole of T-ara's fans, I didn't mind losing my fans but t-ara's..I couldn't bear it. So I tried to quit from the group but then the members found out and told me how much they loved me and how much they couldn't bear to see me gone so I had to stay. That day, I knew that my members believed me and loved me more than I thought. The company too!!

But as days went by, the allegations seemed to be stronger with more evidence but I swear my life on it that it wasn't me on that strip video. Why the hell would I? I still don't have a  webcam to video call with others so how was I able to strip in that video? After that more articles, more pictures but what got me the most was the decreasing number of fans in our official fansite..so I couldn't do it anymore.

I made a plan..a plan to force the company to get rid of me because I knew that they wouldn't let me quit hence the "sin expression" rumour. I thought that if I had a blank face, people would think that I am uncapable of being an idol and that they would taunt me for it, so I did it at every performance. The public went wild and articles came out about it. I had more anti-fans but I didn't care, what I cared about was t-ara. I was sure to be taken out of the group but then Hyomin unnie found out about my plan. The broken bond between the t-ara members and me was joined again and then the company didn't care about the rumours anymore.

I was allowed to appear again on the shows and after that, we found out that I still had fans..fans!! I couldn't believe it!! I really couldn't, I mean even the members started doubting me for a while but there were thousands of total strangers that still believed in me and I couldn't let those fans down. So I didn't, I fought back. I changed for better and I didn't let the idols bully me anymore either. I was known as the strong idol later on and no-one wanted to be friends with me because of fear. That made me happy because I knew that I still had my members and my close friends with me.