Spending the night together

Fated to marry you...all?

Jiyeon was already asleep on the sofa after Myungsoo comforted her. Myungsoo discovered a new side to Jiyeon that day and looked at her perfect facial features that was shining brightly with the help of the moonlight. It was still raining outside and thunder was still making its way across the sky, Myungsoo had already turned off the TV in order to prevent any electric shock.

He didn't know why his heart was beating that fast. He tried to look away from Jiyeon but he just couldn't. No matter all the things about Jiyeon that made him hate her didn't matter anymore. What mattered was looking at her and only her. Myungsoo began to smile seeing Jiyeon sleep talking in her sleep while saying INFINITE's fanchants "INFINITE JJANG"

Then his phone rang. Yobosayo? He said. Ya, Myungsoo is Sungjong home yet? Yeah he is, Myungsoo lied because he knew that Sunggyu would get angry if he knew that they were in Jiyeon's dorm. You two, lock the doors and shut the window. Our radio program hasn't ended yet and the directors are thinking of letting us do a full show until  midnight for those listening to our  voices in the dark. So we won't be coming home today, the directors are letting us sleep at a hotel nearby today so we'll just meet you two tomorrow at practice. Okay? Myungsoo replied with an Okay then ended the call. He was about to make his way towards the door to get a spare coat from his car when he felt a warm pair of arms stop him.

Don't go..Jiyeon whispered. Please don't go. Myungsoo turned around. Myungsoo oppa? Jiyeon said as she opened her eyes only to find herself touching his abs. Ah, mianhe..please forgive me, she said while removing her arms from his abs. Myungsoo pretended to ignore her and decided to play a prank on her. I am going back now, bye Myungsoo said as she turned his back against Jiyeon.

Please don't go, its raining too hard and the thunders coming down as well. Jiyeon pleaded. Are you that worried about me? Myungsoo asked. If I say yes, will you stay? Jiyeon asked cunningly. Myungsoo turned around and hugged Jiyeon. Why can't I stay away from you? What do you have that I can't be without? He said while sobbing. You only hurt my heart but why do I feel happier to be by your side? Of all the things you've done like ignoring me on the God Of Study set, still doesn't compare to the happiness I feel when I see you. Myungsoo was about to leave when Jiyeon grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a warm embrace.

I..I never meant to ignore you. She told him the truth about rehearsing and pretending to be a couple. What? Seungho never told me, that traitor. Myungsoo said. What matters is that, we're here now...together. Jiyeon said as she blushed. Myungsoo cupped her face on his two hands and kissed her.


What will be Sunggyu's reaction when he finds out? Will he forgive her too? Will Hoya get jealous? What will Jiyeon do with the security tape? Wondering why Jiyeon hates INFINITE afterwards? Wait for Chapter 6 to find out.

Thanks for all the subscribers...without you, my story would be incomplete ehhe

Please don't be a silent reader...thank you to those who have sent me positive comments.