CUBE

Fated to marry you...all?

Jiyeon ah! Someone shouted from upstairs.

Oh Yoseob oppa, Jiyeon said and smiled while walking towards him. Jiyeon ah~~ Kikwang said happily while smiling. What are you doing here after such a long time? Junhyung said while ruffelling Jiyeon's hair. Junhyung and Jiyeon had worked together and were in the same model agency before debuting, the two had become like brother and sister to each other.

Oppa, do you know where 4minute are? Jiyeon said with a serious face. Why do you want them? Hyunseung said. Your favourite dongsaengs Hyuna and Gayoon have caused some problems to my friend, she answered back.

 What? Be serious Jiyeon ah, Kikwang said. It's not the time to lie~~ Yoseob said but stopped as he saw Jiyeon's straight face.

They have been bullying someone I know and I want them to stop! Jiyeon shouted at the appearance of Gayoon and Hyuna who looked scared.

After all Jiyeon was known as the strongest female idol. You two, come with me! Jiyeon said while glaring at them, they started pretending that they didn't know what it was about and acted innocent infront of the BEAST boys.

Jiyeon ah, that's enough, just go back. Doojoon said. No not until they confess! Jiyeon said. Confess what? Unnie what are you talking about? Hyuna said while Gayoon began to sob.

You really think that pretending to be all innocent will really save you now? If you do, then it's pathetic, if you had forgotten the buildings had CCTV cameras everywhere even inside the room where you locked him so if you don't want me to give this to the press and end your career, you better come with me! Jiyeon said.

Hyuna and Gayoon were silently following Jiyeon when Yoseob stopped them. How could you two? We trusted you, he said. Don't ever come near us again, Junhyung said while the two sobbed. I can't even bear to see your face, I am going to ask the CEO if I can be removed from the sub-unit, Hyunseung shouted at Hyuna.

We're sorry for not believing you, Jiyeon. Everything was a lie, a complete stupid lie. We won't trust you ever again, Doojoon said eyeing the two. Jiyeon texted Sungjong to come meet her in CUBE.

---------------------INFINITE PRACTICE ROOM----------------------------

You're here? Sunggyu said at the appearance of Sungjong and Myungsoo.

Sunggyu dragged Sungjong near the corner to talk to him. Did she do something to ylou? Bully you or anything? he asked. Who are you talking about? Sungjong asked nervously thinking Sunggyu knew about Hyuna and Gayoon. Jiyeon, did she hurt you? he said.

Ofcourse not, actually she was very nice, Sungjong defended Jiyeon without hesitation. Sunggyu ruffled his dongsaeng's hair and gave him some advice. Our maknae is too innocent, people will try and take advantage of you, don't let them, okay? Sunggyu said and left.

INFINITE practiced for an hour then Sungjong's phone rang as he had received a text message. He dragged his feet to the table and read the message. Hyung can I go somewhere really quick? He asked nervously.

Oooh, is it a girlfriend? Sunggyu asked. Ofcourse not, just some friends really, he said. I will come with you, we can get drinks for us all, Myungsoo said while the others cheered at the offer making him smirk.

So who was it? Girlfriend? Myungsoo asked as they went outside. No, it was actually Jiyeon noona, Sungjong answered making Myungsoo surprised. Let's go and meet her then, Myungsoo said with a smile.