Episode 94

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After having a shower he stepped towards the living room. Still she was in her room without presenting herself to him. He wondered what she was doing again and again. He slowly stepped towards her door and knocked it, but no answer. He slowly opened it. He could see her image in the balcony next to her room.

The short blouse and the jean which were worn by her were capturing her features in back clearly in his eyes. She was there leaning in to the balcony hall build wall and staring at the scenery.

“Jan Di-ahh!!” getting closer to her he called her name. With his nearby voice she turned herself back and looked at him.

“Are you angry with me?” he asked in a lower voice stopping in front of her.

“No” she murmured looking down taking her eyes away from him. Softly he caught her hands from his fingers and raised his voice.

“Jan Di, I didn’t intend to hurt you. I see Takashi as a patient and she is not a woman to me, she is just a patient to me…I want you to understand it. Her behaviors and her reactions are much different from a normal girl because she is suffering from a mental illness… therefore, because of her do not make yourself hurt like this” he said tenderly. Jan Di raised her head and stared at his face. His innocent and kind eyes were melting her hard thoughts slowly.

“Sunbea!! I am also a human and I also feel every emotion just as others. I know what you mean but still it’s difficult me to bear her physical reactions with you… how can I see someone hug you just , there is no tomorrow?” she asked looking at his calm face. Getting much closer to her Ji Hoo touched her head and her hair.

“I know Jan Di. In the life, not all scars show and not all wound heal… Sometimes you can’t always see the pain someone feel…but it can be always with them to make them heal and comfort with our embrace…”

He said with a deep meaning looking at her. The eyes of her clearing in front of him slowly and she knew that he was the best person in this world to heal her heart whatever situation she was in.

“Is that just like you were there….? Hugging me and comforting me all the time when sometimes you didn’t know for what I was crying…” she said trying to throw a light smile towards him. Ji Hoo understood that she was becoming fine. He gave his dazzling smile to her making her heart stopped right away.

“Today is our wedding day. Though there are not people around to celebrate, today is our wedding day Jan Di…”

Changing the topic and changing her mind set in to a new direction he whispered to her rubbing her cheek softly. Jan Di could see the joyful eyes of him towards her. Those eyes which were changed her entirely so far, making her excited even today.

“You are good at changing moods” she murmured looking at him.

“No, I am good at changing the emotions” he said with a smile making her nervous a lot.

“And do you know for what you are good at?” he asked again looking at her.

“No, what it is?” she asked with a smile.

“You are good to light the fire even in ashes”

He said breaking the gap towards his novel bride. With his answer Jan Di felt that her heart was pounding a lot. The meaning of those words was sinking deep down in her heart. He broke the gap between them and come to her. Placing his arms around her waist and made her dragged in to him, for a second she felt this is their first night. She felt that with this move, this night will be the longest night in her life with the man she loves.

Breathing highly and staring at his eyes she got closer to him and waited for him to touch her trembling lips. When he touched her lips from him, Jan Di closed her eyes with the excitement and the hands which were caressing her top back were making her nervous a lot and a lot. When her legs tangled with his legs and when she pressed against his warm body she could experienced the anxiousness of a guy and the expectations of a girl’s heart perfectly.

In his heart he felt so good and he sensed that butterflies were flying in his stomach hurriedly. The thought of spending the first night together like this was making him uneasy a lot but truly in his mind he has wanted to change the upset mood of Jan Di and made her cool and calm with his embrace. Since she wanted to spend the days separately in two rooms under one roof, though how much his heart wanted to have her, he has decided in his mind not to do what she against. Because the massage what he has got in his mind was that she was not ready to live together as husband and wife and it may be they have not legally married.

Breaking the kiss slowly, holding his breath with much of difficulty he stared at her face. Though he broke the kiss he didn’t let her go away from her. Still she was tangling to his body. He was not that much stronger to break this moment that much easily though what she wanted was different in his thoughts. For few seconds he kept stared at her face. His heart was shouting at him to spend this night with the warmth of his girl. The already uncontrolled feelings were making him hardening his touch around her waist making Jan Di to feel what was going through between them right now.

‘Knock……………knock…………knock………..’

But at once they could hear that someone was knocking the door… with the knock in the door, Ji Hoo felt really weird and confused. Truly he couldn’t forsake his bride from his arms. But still he has to go and see the one who is knocking the door continuously and it was the same expression in Jan Di’s eyes too.

With Jan Di, Ji Hoo stepped towards the main door and he opened it. The image of Takashi was there.

“Takashi! What’s wrong?” he asked looking at her but Takashi’s eyes were with Jan Di. She hurriedly came in to the house and caught Jan Di’s shoulder. Her eyes were expressing anger a lot.

“Gum Jan Di! Who are you? Who are you of him?” she asked like a lunatic. Ji Hoo quickly came to her. They couldn’t understand what was going on there.

“Takashi! What’s the matter?” Ji Hoo asked standing next to Jan Di.

“Tell me who is she of you… What is the connection you have with her to kiss her like that?” she asked like she was going mad. The eyes of both Ji Hoo and Jan Di got widened at once.

“Now you think, how do I know, right?”

“Takashi!” Ji Hoo tried to express something to make her calm but no point. She has already gone from her maximum limit.

“I saw everything both of you did in the balcony. I was in the car park with my father.”

She said looking at Jan Di. Jan Di felt first time that she was a patient in her eyes. She felt bit sad for her too.

“Takashi, please….. Don’t be like this; it’s not good for your health!” Ji Hoo said trying to make her comfort but from his words what she felt was only hurt.

“You are not a good person Ji Hoo…When you are in love with me how can you kiss another girl?” she asked angrily looking at him making him so weird.

“Takashi, listen… don’t get this much upset and let’s talk slowly” Jan Di said looking at her trying to calm down.

“Talk? Do we have anything to talk? You cunning witch, trying to steal my guy……”

With her rose up voice and anger Takashi moved towards Jan Di and slapped in her face at once. With the direct hit in her face Jan Di quickly caught her own cheek and the tears were counting to her eyes rapidly.

With the unexpected incident and noticing the tears in Jan Di’s eyes, just like never Ji Hoo felt that he was going out of control in his mind. Without passing a second he hurriedly caught Jan Di and placed his arm around her shoulders pulling her quickly towards his chest even in front of Takashi. The finger prints which were on her cheeks were making his heart hurt and angry at the same time and his eyes were spreading those feelings clearly towards Takashi.

“What the hell you think you just did? How can you become this much rude Takashi? You want to know who she is, right? OK….I will tell you… She is my wife….And she is already married to me….. Is that enough for you? And you don’t think ever to hit her like this and don’t expect me to stand still like this…..”

Making Jan Di so much surprised and Takashi so much shocked Ji Hoo shouted at her holding his loving wife in his warmth. With teary and surprised eyes Jan Di stared at him and she has never seen him like this. At once Ji Hoo’s eyes caught the father of Takashi at the door step.

With the words which Ji Hoo said, the tears were rolling down from Takashi’s eyes at once. She started crying covering her face. Her father came quickly towards her and tried to catch her in his arms. She cried and cried continuously till she felt that her head was paining a lot in front of them. At once she lost her consciousness and fainted in her father’s arms.

“Takashi!! Takshi !!!”

His father held the fainted daughter quickly in his chest when Ji Hoo and Jan Di’s eyes were going big. He quickly rose up and carried the daughter in his arms and stepped out from the door towards the staircase.

Jan Di could see the hurt and helpless feelings in his eyes and face. She slowly moved away from his arm and stared at him.

“I think you should go” she said looking at him. Without being able to tell anything with helpless eyes Ji Hoo stared at her.

“It’s ok…. You go now”

She said again looking at him. Touching her red cheek from his fingers once and passing his feelings through his eyes to her, he turned from her towards the door. Just before a moment he was about to go, Jan Di called him again.

“Sunbea…!” he quickly stopped and turned back.

“I am sorry” she said looking so helplessly.

“I will come back soon” he said with a pretended smile staring a second at her and left the house. He ran towards the stairs and found Takashi’s father down in the car park. He could see that she was in the car.

“Sir, I am really sorry… I am really… really sorry….” Ji Hoo said stopping in front of him.

“You might have your reasons” he said sadly.

“For a second I forgot that she is patient, I am sorry for that” he said again.

“You will become a really good husband to your wife. That lady is so lucky to have a husband like you who defend her when there is a danger”

He said while getting in to the car. Silently Ji Hoo came and got in to the car in back seat next to Takashi. The fainted girl was there lying in the seat. He felt so sad to see her like that. The vehicle was travelling to the hospital very fast but he knew that today her father will not go to the General hospital but to the Psychological hospital at the moment. He sighed looking out from the window.

For a second he felt surprised of being in angry and shouting to Takashi at that moment defending Jan Di there. It was an automotive action truly. The first night which he was dreaming was like truly a dream in his heart. The totally changed situation and the ached and hurt full hearts of them will be in line with romance anymore?

“Yoon Ji Hoo! Everything happens for the good. For a psychological patient the first step of healing was accepting that he or she is a mental patient. I hope this incident help Takashi to know about her”

Breaking his thoughts Takashi’s father’s voice came to his ears at once. He sighed once again.

“Sir, actually I am married right now and I need to return to Korea with her to start our lives. I waited for that girl more than seven years in my youth… in my life, there is no one except her and she is my only hope and my life….But I will be here till Takashi will get recovered because I never forget the assistance you gave me to build up my life so far…”

Ji Hoo said emotionally and in a tender voice to him. He didn’t speak but he nodded his head signaling that he accepted what Ji Hoo said.

 

……..……………………………..

 

“Now anyone cannot recognize you, even not by me”

Jun Hee said looking at Joon Min with a smile. With a disguise of a fake hair, mustache and spectacles he has come to the luxury house of Shinwa to meet Mrs. Kang today for the said business deal. Following the plan which they have started, everyone was there waiting Mrs. Kang to come. Jun Pyo smiled at Joon Min and Jun Hee. He knew this time their mother would be misled for sure.

Wearing a white short skirt and official top Mrs. Kang came to them.

“Mother, this Mr. Na Mi Rea and this is my mother” Jun Pyo introduced themselves.

“Mr. Na Mi Rea, it’s really nice to meet you” Falling in to the fake name and fake look she spread her hand to shake with him.

“Me too Mrs. Kang” he said politely.

“This is my son and I hope you know him already” she said again with a big smile.

“Who doesn’t know the name of Goo Jun Pyo in Korea?” he said with a smile.

“And this is my daughter, Goo Jun Hee” with a smile she said showing Jun Hee next to her.

“It’s my pleasure to meet you miss”

He said bowing his head towards her. Jun Hee smiled at him. She could remember the bitter past where how her mother insulted him when he was poor and how she was bowing her head now towards him. ‘Life is really unpredictable’ she thought.

Sitting in their large couch and having refreshments Mrs. Kang described everything relates to Shinwa perfectly.

“And I hope you agree with the marriage proposal too” she asked looking at him.

“I have no intention of disagreeing it when the groom is Goo Jun Pyo and it’s an honor to us too. And I would like if both of them start dating before any kind of engagement” he said looking at her. Three of them could see the glowing face and bright smile in Mrs. Kang’s face.

“I agree with you. And actually my husband is not in Seoul. After his recovery he lives in outstation because he prefers to live peacefully without town noises.” She was further explaining.

Bringing the contact papers in to the desk, Jun Pyo gave the Parker pen to Joon Min’s hand to sign the contract. With a smile he signed there and return the documents to Jun Pyo as the managing director of Shinwa. The joyful face of Mrs. Kang was shining like a moon at that moment.

They stood up shook their hands with each other after the signatures to confirm that from today onwards those two corporations are mutual partners in their businesses.

“Tomorrow night, I will hold a celebration party for this union and please present yourself there with your sister” Inviting Joon Min to the royal party Mrs. Kang said with a big smile. 

“Sure, I will” he said shortly. When Mrs. Kang left them there Joon Min sighed making Jun Pyo and Jun Hee also surprise.

“Life is really amazing. I nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter