Episode 10

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The car stopped in front of the portico of Yoon Ji Hoo’s house. Jan Di was still in the sleep in Ji Hoo’s arms where Ji Hoo was also in a sleep keeping his head on the back of the seat. When the car’s breaks tighten to the floor, he slowly woke up and saw that they have reached home. The innocent sleepy face of her which was cling to his arm made him feel so nervous. His heart was continuously muttering him to lightly kiss her forehead. He suddenly remembered the fight he had with Jun Pyo. With much difficulty he restrained his thoughts and wakes up her.

“Jan Di, wake up. We have arrived home.” He slowly spoke to her.

“Oh!!! Unknowingly I have fallen asleep. Have I hurt you by staying in your arms?” She asked bit shyly.

“No no… it’s alright. Let’s go inside.” He smiled back.

Grandfather and Woo Bin firstly get down from the car and carried the bags. Before Jan Di gets down and comes from Ji Hoo’s side of the car, Woo Bin suddenly came and helped him to get down. She was little bit displease of his action which she felt that Woo Bin has intentionally done that avoiding her to help him.

“Ji Hoo-ahh I am going then. Hope you will be alright.” Woo Bin was about to leave. He was thinking whether to reveal or not with regarding the arrival of Jun Pyo last night. For any reason his mind didn’t allow him to reveal it, so he thought to disclose it in a later date.

“Thank you for your time.” Ji Hoo replied with a smile.

“Jan Di, you need to go to school. Harabeoji, you also need to go to dispensary too.” Ji Hoo whispered.

“Sunbea… Have you forgotten that today is Saturday? I don’t want to go to school on Saturdays. But Harabeoji needs to go since he couldn’t get leaves.” Jan Di smiled and said.

“How can I go leaving you here alone my son? I will stay today for you. By the way, you will be needed to do the medical treatments by applying the jel to your scratch mark and put medicine to your wounds also.”  Grandfather said sadly.

“Harabeoji… you don’t worry. I will stay. You go and come back by half day. I will treat the wounds. When you come back, you can apply jel to the scratch mark. Is that ok?” Jan Di asked from grandfather. Her face was full of serious expressions. He knew that she will definitely care about Ji Hoo. He nodded his head and went.

Yoon Ji Hoo was watching the entire dialogues. He was actually in a surprise of hearing those words from Jan Di. His heart was saddening bit when he stares at her. He wanted to send her away thinking that staying with him like this will make more problems to her.

“Sunbea… you need to take a rest. Let’s go to your room. It is better if you sleep now. Right… Come…” She held his hand and slowly led him to his bed. He sat on the bed while she was preparing the medicine.

“Jan Di I will be able to put medicine by own to my wounds. You better go home. Your parents also are worrying about you. You haven’t got a good sleep from last night… hmmm….?” He asked gently.

She suddenly looked at him with hurt full eyes. She stood up at once in front of him.

“If you don’t like to see me here I will go sunbea, though I told you not to ask me to leave, again you are trying to send me away. I forgot that because of me you have become a patient. May be you do not like to see and meet me. It is ok. I am sorry, I will leave now.” Though her facial expressions was about to cry she didn’t cry. She couldn’t understand that why she got hurt, though she knew that he said that for her own good. Her pain full eyes made his heart were getting sore. He never thought that because of his caring towards her, she got hurt like this.

She turned back to go away. He quickly move forward from the bed and caught her hand.

“Jan Di….” He whispered in a slowly voice which only both of them could hear. His heart wanted to say that ‘her presence is the happiest sight of his life. Her smile is the most beautiful thing he wants to see every day. There is nothing can be compared to the pleasure he feels when she was around him, looking after him and her thoughts of looking after him in future too.’ But how can he let her be like this? Also how can he control himself further and further when she is close to him like this? For a second he felt that he wanted to hug her tightly. He wanted to kiss her right now when he heard those caring words from . But he couldn’t say any of the things or couldn’t do any as always. He scared to express his feelings to her especially in a situation where she has experienced badly with Jun Pyo.

She stopped her step and looked back to his eyes. The pain in his eyes surprised her at once. She just knew that she could understand what his eyes say without asking anything which was asking her to come back to him. It scared her anxious heart little by little. In the past, she never tried to understand or see through his emotions over her. She calmed down and came closer to him.

“Jan Di, do as you want. Sorry if I hurt you.” His voice has got down so much. He felt that there is something stuck in his throat preventing him speaking the emotions tighten in his chest.

“I am sorry too. I don’t know sunbea, may be I am not in a right mind. Sorry again.” She apologized. “I will prepare something to eat for us. You sleep bit till that. After that I will put medicine to your wounds. Is that Ok…” She asked gently covering her nervous heart from him.

He nodded his head by approving it. After she went to the kitchen he laid on the bed. But he couldn’t sleep. The tighten emotions were coming out one by one slowly. He was afraid a lot. ‘I wanted to let you go. I wanted to fix my mind to let you go. This is too much for my heart Jan Di-ahh… I am bearing so much for you. Don’t you see? How pathetic I am right now.  I can’t tell you go away again because I don’t want to hurt you. But for me it is so much hard now. How can I tell you to go away when you want to stay by my side like this? I don’t want to betray to my friend. But I am guy too… I also feel everything what as other guys feel. What should I do Jan Di-ahh…???’  He touched his heart from his cold hand. He felt that the muscles of his heart were getting tighten inside. He didn’t feel the pain from the wounds in his lips. He didn’t feel the pain in his lower abdomen. Just right now, he felt that his heart was aching and crying inside. He closed his eyes.

Jan Di was preparing porridge for him. But she felt that she is not in the right mind. All the emotions and thoughts were too much complicated inside of her. While preparing the foods she was thinking about the situation where she has stuck. Goo Jun Pyo, her love, she wants to meet him as soon as possible. She wants him to come and apologies to Ji Hoo for what he has done. Her thoughts were struggling with Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo where she never faced any complication like this.

Suddenly she got a thought of sending him a text massage asking him to meet her as soon as possible. She looked for her phone in her pocke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter