Episode 64

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the life stuck somewhere then the time is also seemed to be running slowly. Though someone is busy physically but their mentality is not busy and empty, the life feels as jammed somewhere no matter what. Though every time it says that time heals everything, the truth is time lets passing the life and reducing the pains of the hearts day by day. A heart which misses someone deeply but not in a strength to moves on and finds them though that is what it needs mostly at the time, would make a lonely and empty person inside of it.

It tends to believe that the separations with cutting all the lines to get contacted with the particular person are the best way to avoid them in the life. It is really necessary to behave like that in order to cut the connections with the particular person and most important thing would be the separation needs to do through the hearts. But can everyone do that as said?

The lives of Gum Jan Di, Goo Jun Pyo, Yoon Ji Hoo, Hyun Eun Ji and all of them were passing with the time with what they were doing. When Yoon Ji Hoo left Korea with his Harabouji and later on joining Eun Ji to them also towards Japan and next to them Woo Bin also left the country had broke all F4 throughout the world. Gum Jan Di and Cha Ga Eul were running with their lives where doing the everyday daily routine.

But the view which someone can see from all of them were perfectly good because they all were self centered towards what they do but who knows the deep down feelings and thoughts of each and every one just by looking at them……….

 

After One & Half of years of time………………………………..

 

…………………………………….

 

“I don’t know when I can put on the white gown studying like this…” Jan Di kept her head on the table at the porridge shop sadly.

“Jan Di-ahh, don’t be back off. You have done great so far. There can be failures but you can pass everything. Be strong, fighting!” Ga Eul’s words gave an encouragement for her. She raised her head and smiled to her.

“Even if you also not with me, I don’t know what I should do Ga Eul” she said looking at her smiley. Ga Eul came and sat next to her.

“Did Jun Pyo sunbea call you?” she asked looking at her.

“No, he was too busy.” She said.

“Are you worried?” Ga Eul asked again.

“It’s not like that. I don’t like to disturb him. He is the managing director of Shinwa now. I met few times Jun Hee noona here too. She was the one who is managing the domestic Shinwa business. They were really busy I guess” she said looking at her.

“Is that so? Then… any news from Ji Hoo sunbea?”

Ga Eul asked frightfully from her. So far, from the day he left Jan Di hasn’t spoken about him much with anyone. But time to time Ga Eul has asked about him and her response was just ignored her question. This time also Jan Di looked at her once and then looked at her watch.

“It’s time for me to go home”

Without answering about Ji Hoo, she stood up from the table taking her bag with her. Ga Eul sighed. As the childhood buddy of her she knew completely that Jan Di is keeping things in her heart and pretending a life of comfort to outside. She has entered to the medical college after trying two times and even she has attended for the medical treatments with Ga Eul in every month for swimming and it was successfully following. Daily routine of her has not affected by anything as she pretended but Ga Eul knew in the depth of her friend’s heart she was all alone and empty because her eyes were not shining like previous and the cute and bright behaviors of her has faded away with a mature atmosphere.

Jan Di left the porridge house silently. Each and every time when someone asks about Ji Hoo sunbea, she was just feeling burdened. Though she pretends that everything was going well with her using her self-courage she has earned in her life, the inner heart of her was always asking about him and she was feeling weighted all the time because Jan Di knew perfectly the reason that he left her like this was not any one but ‘her’. Even during last one and half of years she didn’t have any contact from him and she also didn’t have ways of contacting him.

Jan Di got in to the bus and sat in a corner seat. Her memory was not empty though her heart was feeling empty by now. Goo Jun Pyo also was so busy after opening the new hotel complex. He contacts her normally as he did in the past but the fresh thoughts of Jan Di has faded away unknowingly with the lonely life. She has used to spend her time for her part time jobs, studies and treatments as well but the life has not obtained a satisfaction from anything.

She went home and entered in to her room. She sat on the table and kept the books on it. Unknowingly her hand moved in to the drawer and she opened it. The box which was there, she took on the hand and opened. With the empty heart she got the folded letter from it and opened it. Again and again her eyes were running through the words of Yoon Ji Hoo. She may have read it hundreds of times during past one and half years of time. In early days always, she cried reading it but when the time passes only she felt was getting empty in her heart and it was really blank by now.

‘If it will be the fate, then I will see you again.’

The words of him which has given a hope of meeting him again in this life has made her anticipate his comeback one day. Some of the times, she has spoken about him with Jun Pyo and felt that he is not much bothered about it as she does.

She sighed to the air. It is all because the way of separation of them was much heavier to the heart. If she could meet him once before he left and talk with him and say farewell if he really wanted to leave then this burden would not be like this. She stared at the stars in the sky and sighed again.

 

……………………………………….

 

“Jan Di!” a familiar voice came behind of her in the early morning. She was about to attend to the college. She turned back and saw a beautiful girl was running towards her. She could recognize her at a one shot with a surprised look.

“Is this really you?” Jan Di asked looking at Eun Ji.

“Yeah… I just saw you while I am leaving the premises” she said looking at Jan Di.

“First of all, I am sorry for the incident happened at your party years ago” Jan Di said apologetically. Eun Ji smiled to her.

“I am sorry too Jan Di. I was overboard I guess in that day” she said back to her. Both of them smiled with each other. It was a memorable day in Jan Di’s life.

“You were in abroad, right? When did you come back?” Jan Di asked with a curiosity.

“I came yesterday. I think I have to work here. Mr. Yoon wanted me to handle the operations in Korea.” She said making Jan Di surprised.

“Is that so? So Harabouji also came with you?” she asked hiding some questions in her heart.

“No. Harabouji and Ji Hoo remained there but Harabouji is bit sick now. He is resting at home. Ji Hoo was studying medicine and contributing for the company as well. I don’t think that they will come back.” She said while looking at Jan Di.

Jan Di smiled with her helplessly.

“I am feeling sad for Harabouji” Jan Di said sadly looking at her.

“All the time Harabouji wants to come back to Korea. He always says that his last moments have to share with this land not in a foreign land. But yet they have not decided to come back” Eun Ji words ran through Jan Di’s mind strictly.

“What about you Jan Di?” she asked.

“I am following medicine here and doing my part time jobs as well.” She answered.

“Oh! Are you still doing part time jobs?” Eun Ji asked surprisingly.

“Yes. My father was not well. So my mom and I have to earn a lot.’ Jan Di said sadly.

“Really… What happened to your father?”

“He had a heart surgery recently. Still he is resting at home” Jan Di said with a high sadness.

“Oh I am so sorry Jan Di. You must be tired and worked a lot” she said touching Jan Di’s hand. Jan Di smiled to her helplessly.

“What about you Eun Ji?” she asked then.

“I completed my degree in business management when I was in Japan. Truly Ji Hoo helped me a lot for studies. He has a really good knowledge.” She said with a smile. Jan Di stared at her and noted the peaceful nice smile of her face.

“Is that so?” she shortly answered. This is the first time after long time someone spoke about sunbea with her. Unknowingly she wanted do know more details but she refused.

“Yeah… he is really friendly and I think he has changed a lot after leaving to Japan. Not like in the past he moves with me naturally and freely” she said with a satisfying smile in her face.

Jan Di’s empty heart didn’t feel anything but her mind was capturing her words one by one. The image of him was drawing in her mind. She knew one thing for sure. That is; when he gets close to someone he cannot hide anything and his everything comes to light. She sighed secretly.

“And another reason I wanted to come back to Korea is my grandfather is not doing well so. He is really sick and I need to look after him as much as possible”

“Ohh! I am so sorry about that. If you need any assistance tell me any time Eun Ji” Jan Di said with a smile because she is a medical student after all.

“Ok Jan Di, thank you” she said gratefully.

“Truly, Eun Ji, I have to go to class now, is it ok if I meet you later again?” Jan Di asked humbly.

“Ok…Jan Di, you go ahead” she said with a smile.

When Jan Di left her, Eun Ji rem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter