Episode 17

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hearing so much of blames from grandfather for bathing in this conditions Ji Hoo dressed again to go to meet their friends. As usual Jan Di had to help to grandfather for treating him. She felt the embarrassment again but not much as she felt in first time. She happily helped grandfather. She wonders thinking how he is becoming more and more familiar to her day by day. She regretted for what she said to him a while before. But her heart believes that whatever she says, he is not going to go away from her. She knew that feeling is so much selfish but she couldn’t undergo the thought of not being with her sunbea.

Ji Hoo placed little cream to his wound in his lips lightly and he felt that it is so much pain less at the time. He stared at Jan Di directly when he applied it by his own. Jan Di felt so uneasy when she saw his gaze remembering the things happened between them. She looked down to the floor. She slowly moved out from the room and waited in the main door step for him. He dressed a white shirt with a half open light blue sweeter along with white colour pants. He always loves white without knowing reasons.

Jan Di was staring at him when he is coming towards her. ‘White is the best colour for sunbea’ she thought.

“Sunbea, are you sure that you can ride the bike?” She asked thinking about his injury.

“When the doctor and the nurse are in the house, how the patient cannot be healed so quickly?” He said smiley. She smiled back to him and stepped behind from him.

He placed the helmet in her head and put the buckle. “Get in” he said when she was waiting for his instructions.

“Today is so cold, right?” She asked while get in the bike and sat.

“Yeah, it’s getting more and more cold I guess.” He replied and started the bike.

She placed her both hands on his shoulders and tightly caught him. He didn’t say anything but smiled to himself. He slowly rode the bike to Ei Jung’s place.

 

……………………………….

 

Ei Jung, Ga Eul and Woo Bin were waiting for Jun Pyo, Jan Di and Ji Hoo. They prepared few snacks for all while waiting for them to come.

“I am so happy finally those three are friendly again. It is good to know that Jan Di spend time with Jun Pyo sunbea. What a relief!” Ga Eul said smiley.

“That’s right Ga Eul. I am also happy about them. But I wonder though Ji Hoo said that he will come today, whether he is really come or not.”  Woo Bin replied.

“He will, Woo Bin, He has the courage for facing anything.” Ei Jung said confidently.

“Hey guys! Hope I am not late.” Goo Jun Pyo came inside and looked for Jan Di.

“Jun Pyo sunbea, where is Jan Di?” Ga Eul quickly questioned.

“I also about to ask it from you Ga Eul, I asked her to come with you.” He replied surprisingly.

“She called me and when I said the Ei Jung sunbea will pick me, she said it is fine and she will come with you.”  Ga Eul replied with curiosity.

“Not to worry, I am here.” Jan Di came inside with a big smile. Behind her Ji Hoo also stepped in smiley. Both of them held helmets in their hands where all of them just got to know that Jan Di has come with Ji Hoo.

Ga Eul looked at Goo Jun Pyo, as well Ei Jung and Woo Bin also looked at him. Goo Jun Pyo felt bit uneasy but tried not to show it to others. But Ji Hoo understood the situation but he didn’t say anything but sat mid to Ei Jung and Woo Bin. Jan Di sat next to Ga Eul and Jun Pyo sat mid to Jan Di and Woo Bin. Woo Bin felt that some sort of mis-feeling is going among them and he wanted to break it as soonest.

“So so… bros, we are here after a long time. And we will not be able to meet again like this until so many years. So let’s have a fun and break the silence.” He said smiley to change the mood of everyone.

“Let’s do the ‘truth game’ again.”  Ga Eul quickly said with the hope. Ei Jung smiled to himself and he knew that this girl will not satisfy until what she wants to do.

“I agree too, let’s do it.” Woo bin said happily. “Is there anyone who likes it?” he asked again.

Ei Jung and Jan Di hands up happily to present their consent. But Ji Hoo and Jun Pyo stayed as still.

“Hey! Ji Hoo-ahh Why? Don’t you like it?” Woo Bin asked.

“I am not in a mood of kissing these rosy cheeks.” Ji Hoo said pointing Ei-Jung’s face with a laugh. All of them laughed along with him.

“Ah! Yeah, yeah, I still remember the kiss I got from you last time, Wow! What a feeling! I think that’s enough for me, I don’t want again.” Ei Jung laughed and said.

“Can’t help, we should have a rule for not answering or we say that every question must be answered. Then that’s not a game mood no…” Woo Bin intervened and said.

“Ok then, let’s change the rule like this. We will give two chances for answering. If anyone cannot be answered to the first question then he has to answer a second question from other one. And if that also cannot be answered then he will have to kiss the first person. How is it sound?” Ga Eul asked curiously.

“Ohh!! That’s a good idea Ga Eul, I am agree. Because I think it is fair giving two chances.” Jan Di raised her voice.

“Me too”

“Me too”

Ei Jung and Woo Bin also raised their hands.

“I also accept it.” Ji Hoo said.

“Jun Pyo, what about you?” Woo Bin asked.

“Ok, ok… anything.” He replied smiley.

Ok then let’s roll the bottle and find the first one to ask a question. “Ei Jung said and rolled the bottle and waited till it stops heading to someone.

“Ohh it is Woo Bin sunbea” Ga Eul said smiley.

“Ahh! It’s me, let me think.” Woo Bin said seriously. He suddenly remembered what Ji Hoo’s grandfather said at the hospital.

“Goo Jun Pyo, do you believe that a person can stop his / her heart where it goes?” He asked seriously.

“Ohh Woo Bin, what a question you asked…” Ei Jung said smiley. Woo Bin smiled back proudly.

Goo Jun Pyo thought well.

“No, a person cannot stop his / her heart where it goes because it always connects with the love. Love doesn’t happen without saying and cannot be stopped even we want. Hope my answer is accepted.” Goo Jun Pyo looked at Jan Di and smiled. She stares at him with a light smile.

Woo Bin knew that Jun Pyo mentioned about himself and Gum Jan Di but he always wonder about the hearts of Jan Di and Ji Hoo as well.

“Ok, now it’s my turn right? Well, Ei Jung, Will you be responsible till at the end what you have started at the moment?” He asked.

“Yes, I will take the responsibility till the end and I will make mine what I have started.” He answered indirectly to his indirect question and looked at Ga Eul with love. She knew he meant that and she smiled to him by biting her own lip.

“Fine, then it is my turn. Yoon Ji Hoo my question is for you.” Ei Jung stares at him seriously. Ji Hoo knew this game is not a good thing to continue.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter