Episode 24

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jan Di, do you like to dance?” Woo Bin asked smiley seeing that she is lost somewhere in her thoughts. She looked at him and stared at the dancing floor. Ei Jung and Ga Eul were dancing happily. But she didn’t have a mood, she was waiting for him. Her mind was full of reminding him all the time.

“I am sorry Woo Bin sunbea; I don’t have an interest at the moment.” She replied gently.

“It’s ok Jan Di-ahh, and then I will find a beautiful lady here to dance with me. Don’t regret.” He said while laughing. Jan Di nodded her head and stared at the way he went.

Dancing! It gave her so many memories in her life. She sighed. She stood up from the chair and walked around the hall. Buffet was seemed to be so much delicious but she doesn’t have any appetite.

“Jan Di-ahh !”  She heard the voice of Ga Eul behind her. She turned back.

“Jan Di-ahh, I think I should go home, I am not bit feeling well.”  Ga Eul said rubbing her forehead continuously.

“Oh! How can you go? Will Ei Jung sunbea take you to the home?” She asked.

“Yes. He went to the car park to take the car. But what about you? Are you coming with us?” Ga Eul asked.

“No Ga Eul, you go. I will take a taxi and go home. It is ok my friend.”  She pitted her hand and said smiley.

“Jan Di-ahh, don’t make any stubborn moves, ok…. Take care. I will see you tomorrow.” Ga Eul said and gave a hug to Jan Di and left.

Jan Di stared at the way she was leaving and walked passing the buffet towards the other side of the hall. Since most of them are dancing the bar was empty. She went there and sat on a seat in the counter. For a second she wanted to be alone escaping from the noisy music and chatting. She thought confusingly why she feels like this. After leaving of both Jun Pyo and Ji Hoo she felt so much lonely and unprotected. And seemed to be today sunbea has ignored her. Her inner self was paining when thinking about it.

 

……………………………………

 

Min Sun Hyun also was waiting for Ji Hoo to come again. She was busy with her lots of guest at the party but her eyes also were searching him through the main door. A sudden smile came through when he saw the image of him coming through the door. ‘How manly he is now than I saw him in the past’ she thought happily. She quickly moved to the way he is coming and welcomes him again.

“I didn’t think that you will come again.” She said happily. He smiled back to her.

“Your F4 friends came, go and meet them, I will catch you later.” She pitted his arm and left.

Ji Hoo also didn’t know why he came again here. He originally thought not to come here after he delivered the medicines of grandfather since he came and met Min sun Hyun before the party. But his heart was troubling him to go again. Secretly his senses want to see the little girl. He hasn’t seen her during last past two to three weeks and unknowingly his eyes were searching her everywhere.

“Ji Hoo-ahh!” He heard a familiar male voice from his back. He smiled at him.

“Hey bro! What happened to you? Where were you? We were trying to contact you all the time. But no reply from you?” Woo Bin quickly came towards him and said.

“I know. I am sorry. I am fine and thank you for worrying me.”  Ji Hoo said politely without much explanation.

“Ei Jung was really angry with you. You should have called us at least when you were back.” Woo Bin complained again.

“Today morning I came for the exam, sorry friend.” He replied.

“Ok…ok… now you have come no. Gum Jan Di also came with us. Go and meet her.”  Woo Bin said touching Ji Hoo’s shoulder.

“Do I need to meet her?” He asked directly to his eyes.

“Ji Hoo-ahh, don’t you want to meet her? Seriously?” Woo Bin surprisingly asked.

Ji Hoo smiled back to him and looked down. “If you want me to meet then I will meet her.” He said smiling to him.

“You liar, stupid.” Woo Bin hit him in his back and laughed.

“Matters of the heart are so much complicated bro….. I will find her.” Ji Hoo replied in a serious voice.

Woo Bin stared at him carefully. He felt so strange about his answer.

“ Ji Hoo-ahh, I want to ask something from you, but I am scared to ask it from you.” Woo Bin said seriously.

“If you scared even to ask it from me, then don’t ask Woo Bin because I will be more scared to answer you if you ask something like that. Woo Bin-ahh, sometimes the silence doesn’t tell everything but it gives at least hints to understand people.” Ji Hoo pitted his friend’s back and left slowly.

Woo Bin was shockingly looking at him. What has happened to him? He couldn’t understand what he said. He knew Ji Hoo was going through silently so many things in his life. Now Min Sun Hyun also has arrived and Jan Di is there in the other side as well. But both of those ladies have made him lost and defeated in his life. He couldn’t understand what is Yoon Ji Hoo was thinking right now. He sighed and left to the dancing floor.

 

…………………………………

 

“Ga Eul! Are you alright? Shall we go to see a doctor?” Ei Jung asked while driving the car.

“Drop me home sunbea, I had this headache since morning today. And because of the loud music at the party it increased. I feel bit ok now. I will be alright more if I take a rest.” She said.

“You look beautiful today with this dress.” He said complimenting her. She felt so shy and proud. She has worn a beautiful yellow and white sleeve-less short frock. Her thin but soft arms were bare and exposed nicely in his eyes.

“Thank you” She replied shyly.

He slowly stopped the car near the pavement of the road. “Sunbea? Why?” She asked surprisingly. He turned to her side and touched her bear arm from hand and stared at her. She was shockingly watching his features of the face while feeling the tenses were raising her body from his touch.

“Ga Eul, don’t take as a burden to your mind what I asked from you. I don’t know why I feel like this but I really want to stay with you. Sometimes I feel like cancelling my tour and stay with you. But without getting proper treatments and training back again how can I become successful again and look after you? That’s why I decided to go. But even now I feel I miss you even before I leave. Don’t get me misunderstand. Actually I would like to spend a day with you, but only if you like. I am not forcing you but I will be happier if you allow me.”  His emotional words were going through her young heart like arrows. She stared at his eyes without answering.

He moved much closer, dragged from his seat and rubbed her bear arm from his arm softly making himself nervous inside. He was staring at her exposed skin and felt the heat was arising from his body little by little. She was feeling so much anxious when she felt that he was looking at her arm and rubbing it with his fingers. The guy who couldn’t control much himself, moved forward and kissed just down her shoulder in her arm passing few seconds. She was shivering inside with unexpected sensations feeling but shyly stayed like a statue.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter