Episode 11

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Je Kyang carried Jun Pyo with other guards’ help to the visiting room of her house. She knew that Jun Pyo never drink like this especially in the day time if he is not going through a terrible situation in his life. She removed his shoes and let him to relax in the bed. She thought to explain him as much as possible in order to settle the things with Jan Di as soon as possible. Further she thought to meet Jan Di as well.

After few hours Goo Jun Pyo came to his senses and found out that he was not in his own house. He came out of the room where he saw that Je Kyang was watching TV.

“Why did you bring me here?” he asked lazily making his hair neatly in his hands while moving towards her.

“What kind of a situation would be happened if I carried the drunken Goo Jun Pyo to his home?” She laughed. “Let’s have a tea. You will feel better then” she smiled again

“Je Kyang, did I do anything wrong? What did I tell you when I was drunk?” he asked humbly.

“Goo Jun Pyo, listen to me. After placing so much effort and breaking the marriage of us, finally you could win her in order to make her yours. I might be not knowing much, but both of you must have gone through so many obstacles. It should not be forgotten that Yoon Ji Hoo was there every time and without him you and Jan Di would never be together. So what I am trying to tell you is, you should be calm when a situation likes this. Because a fake suspicion can make a real disconnection of people if they do not act wisely. Do you understand what I say?” She explained and asked from him kindly.

“I know what you are saying. I also didn’t want to suspect them. But the incidents happening lead me more for it. I don’t think that Jan Di needs to wait the whole night next to Ji hoo’s bed at the hospital to look after him. I saw it from my eyes that night. Not only that there are more things which I do not want to discuss. Though I wanted to forgive they do not allow me to do that.” He said angrily.

“That means you went to see him in the hospital?” She asked smiley. But the Jun Pyo’s point where Jan Di stayed the whole night looking after him made her mind also bit confused.

Jun Pyo looked at her eyes. “Yes” he slowly whispered.

“Goo Jun Pyo you meet both of them and talk with them. I think that is the thing that you should do at the moment without thinking and doubting. The reason for Jan Di stayed with him must be that Yoon Ji Hoo was injured because of the involvement of Jan Di as well. Do not come to conclusions suddenly.” She replied like that to calm down Goo Jun Pyothough her mind also was confused.

“I will think about it” he responded in a serious mood.

Jun Pyo was regretting what he has done in the past days. He thought that he should have calm and control himself without fighting with them like that. Even though he send the text massage Jan Di has not replied to him. It also hurt his heart most. He was afraid for a second, that whether Jan Di would go away from him. He wanted her back. He thought to meet her. But the apology from both of them is needed for his mind. Not only that Jun Pyo wanted to see Ji Hoo so much. He remembered how he broke his toy robot when their childhood and how he cried over it. He didn’t want to see his pain anymore specially a pain occurred due to his words and actions. But when he thinks further, he realized that he has hurt him so much and brought him so much pain. But he didn’t want to apology him, instead of he felt sorry for him.

“Je Kyang, I will meet both of them at once and discuss the things again. You know what, I am glad that I had you to speak about it. If not I must have been in a mess. Since it is closer for the date that I need to go abroad, I need to clarify everything and get Jan Di back to me.” He expressed gratefully.

“Goo Jun Pyo, I am happy if you have come to a conclusion like that. I am here for you always if you need a good friend.” She smiled back to him while drinking the tea.

 

…………………………………………………….

 

Ga Eul was waiting for Ei Jung to pick her to see Yoon Ji Hoo. Since she couldn’t go to the hospital they have agreed to go to his house to see him. Ga Eul was surprised when Ei Jung told her that Jan Di was in the whole night next to Ji Hoo at the hospital alone. She was bit scared about her friend's choices. She knew that Jan Di loves Jun Pyo so much but most of the time she got hurt due to his words and actions. She was afraid whether Jan Di would confuse with two guys again in her life.

She fell to the earth when she heard Ei Jung’s voice. She smiled at him. He was in a handsome suit as always. She suddenly felt sad thinking that she is going to miss him for 4 years. Though he told that he is going to visit time to time she didn’t have a sure for that knowing his devotion over the profession of him.

“My beauty is seemed to be in a long thought I guess.”He said while holding her hand. “Tell me also.”

“Ahh !! it is not something new. I just thought about Jan Di.” She replied with a serious mood.

“Ga Eul, I can sense that Jan Di will be in a huge trouble soon. Sometimes I can’t understand her at all. I know she loves Jun Pyo. But the relationship she is carrying with Ji Hoo is so much complicated for me. Does she need two guys for her personal life to live on? Sometimes I feel sorry for Ji Hoo. I think he is after a mirage. I don’t know why even he doesn’t go away from her. Especially why Jan Di couldn’t let him go away from her after clearly stating it to him? I am so confused Ga Eul.”  Ei Jung continuously whispered when they get in to the car.

“You are correct Ei jung sunbea. I also do not understand. Even though Jan Di is my childhood friend I am not in a place to understand her thoughts over Ji Hoo sunbea. I don’t know what kind of a position is Ji Hoo sunbea is in?” She asked from him

“Yoon Ji Hoo loves her.” He slowly whispered.

“What???” Ji Hoo sunbea still loves Jan Di?” Ga Eul surprised.

“Still loves? What do you mean by still loves?” Ei Jung turned back to her and questioned.

“I hope I can trust you sunbea. Otherwise I am not telling you this. The kiss that Ji Hoo sunbea and Jan Di exchanged at that night was not a mistake. It was not just happened. Ji Hoo sunbea has meant it but after he gets to know that Jun Pyo was asking Jan Di’s hand, he stepped back. It is not that he didn’t have feelings for her in the past. We all thought that he was mentally down because of the separation of the model he loved and he did that with Jan Di, but it was not the truth.” She said while looking down.

“How do you know this exactly?” He questioned.

“I expected that question from you because it is the important question. I know all these things because Jan Di told me. Now you will ask from me that how Jan Di knew. It is because at first, even before he knew Jun Pyo sunbea, Jan Di loves Yoon Ji Hoo.” She revealed the secret which was she hiding so far.

“What??? What are you talking Ga Eul? Are you serious? How come? Oh my God!!! I can’t believe.” He screamed as always he gets upset.

“I am telling the truth sunbea. She told me that just before the night Ji Hoo sunbea kissed her, he has hugged her and asked her to go along with him. It is just because of the model he loved, she was hesitated it. But when he kissed her night of the second day she let him to do that. It was because she loves him too. She wanted to do that also. But Goo Jun Pyo sunbea was so attractive and tenderness in his actions than Ji Hoo sunbea. Even today I can’t understand why did Jan Di let Ji Hoo sunbea go and selected Jun Pyo sunbea instead. Because Yoon Ji Hoo was Jan Di’s first love. But I didn’t know that Ji Hoo sunbea still loves her even after this much of time passes” She ended the story sighing finally.

Ei Jung couldn’t believe. The words of her were ghosting in his mind. “Because Yoon Ji Hoo was Jan Di’s first love”

“Oh!! Ga Eul, I believe that something has wronged somewhere else. Does Jun Pyo know it? Do you think Jan Di still loves Ji Hoo as well as Jun Pyo? Is that because she always clings with him? Does she have even a small crush over him today also? What do you think?” He asked with curiosity.

“I am not sure to tell about it sunbea. But I am sure that Jun Pyo sunbea knew that Ji Hoo sunbea loved her. But whatever, I also feel that she can’t let Yoon Ji Hoo go from her. I don’t know, maybe I am wrong. I am so much scared about them.” She whispered slowly.

“Let’s go first to see Yoon Ji Hoo. I don’t know why I feel that I have taken the wrong side so far.”  He said regret fully.

 

………………

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter