Episode 39

Boys Over Flowers 02 - My heart can’t rest even for a moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jan Di heard that a text massage has received to her phone. She checked it and found that it was from Ji Hoo sunbea.

‘Have you gone home safely?’ 

She felt really sad inside of her. She didn’t understand his words and reactions sometimes. Mostly nowadays she couldn’t realize him properly.

‘Yes, don’t worry. Have a good sleep and sweet dreams!’ Jan Di pressed the send button.

Though nothing wrong in the massage, he felt strange and bad after reading her reply. He sensed that she was referring ‘sweet dreams’ for the new girl. He typed a reply lying down in his bed.

‘Since I could remember things, I have not dreamt single sweet dream in my life. Dreaming is not something going with me Jan Di-ahh. I am scared of dreaming indeed.’ He sent the massage and sighed.

Jan Di knew he has hurt somehow after reading his reply. She has not purposely sent the massage though he felt wrong like that. ‘I am scared of dreaming’ the sensitive words of him have made her heart painful. She wanted to call him now but an unknown feeling of her didn’t let her to call him after seeing Eun Ji.

‘I am sending some sweet dreams through the wind to your way now. Try to catch them. J’ She replied with a smile icon. She wanted to make him smile because she felt that he must be sad from the words he has just sent.

Ji Hoo read the massage and as she expected a smile came to his lips. He knew that she was trying to make him smile. He surprised thinking that though both of them felt bit hurt because of words of themselves, how quick they could make them feel good and happy.

‘I think I caught the dreams you sent me because it gave a smile to my lips. J’ He pressed the sent button and smiled to the phone.

Jan Di felt happy about his reply. Her strange and sad feelings about this night slowly washed away through his massages. She tried to imagine his mind blowing slight smile with deepened eyes while closing her eyes. Again she heard her massage tone ringing in the phone.

“On this Saturday after lunch, be ready. I will come to pick you. We need to go somewhere. Then, Good Night!’

She got surprised after reading the massage. ‘Need to go somewhere’ she was trying to figure out where would be the place. But she felt an unknown happiness in her heart. It is fine with her to go anywhere with him because after seeing Eun Ji she has felt that she will never be able to get connect with him. She didn’t want to know where he wants to go with her and for what purpose they are going. Happily she replied to him.

‘I will be ready. Good night! Sleep with the dreams I sent you. J’ She pressed the sent button with pleasure. She didn’t understand that why she feels this much happiness in her heart. She lay down in her small bed for a good sleep. But again, she took her phone and typed another massage.

‘I miss you’

She pressed the sent massage but it was not to Yoon Ji Hoo but to Goo Jun Pyo. Some sort of strange feeling in her heart has made her to send the massage like this. She couldn’t realize whether she was feeling missing her lover at the moment indeed or since she was happy unconditionally with Yoon Ji Hoo, her heart wants to remember Goo Jun Pyo at the moment. With confused thoughts she tried to sleep with a happy feeling of meeting him on this Saturday evening.

Ji Hoo in other side felt surprised thinking that how she has agreed to go even without asking where they need to go. He knew that she totally believes him and this would be a perfect proof to him for that.

He placed his phone on his small table and tried to sleep. The face of Jan Di was drawing in his mind just as every night he sees her face like this. Even for a second, he didn’t remember Eun Ji, the girl he has decided to move on but he was continuously remembering the girl whom he has decided to let go away. As she just said, she has entered to his dream world through all over the night making his thoughts wave even in the dreams.

 

………………………………………..

 

“Why are you taking this much of time to dress today? Come out soon. It has been few days I have let you to meet a beautiful girl and now you don’t leave from the mirror even.” Grandfather’s voice came through the living room sarcastically.

Ji Hoo checked the time and it was quite early yet. His lips brought a smile to his face while looking at the mirror just knowing that grandfather was trying to mentioning Eun Ji. He came out from the room. Grandfather looked at him at the second time seeing how handsome his grandchild. He was like a white knight wearing the complete white suit. The much grown hair till the mid of his neck and the trimmed hair from sides have given him a killer look. The small earring he has worn in his ear was shining brightly.

“Why? What’s wrong? You are looking at me like a first day you see me?” Ji Hoo asked surprisingly.

“You have your mother’s eyes.” Grandfather said softly and emotionally to him.

Ji Hoo felt happy inside of him. He smiled to grandfather.

“Let’s go.” He said while moving with him through the front door.

 

………………………………..

 

“I am thinking of getting pottery lessons again Jan Di-ahh.” Ga Eul said determinedly.

Jan Di was turning few pages from the books she got from Ji Hoo sitting in a corner table at the porridge house. Her full concentration has gone to the books and she didn’t hear her friend’s words even.

“Jan Di-ahhh!!!” Ga Eul shouted again.

“Huh? Why are you shouting?” Jan Di shouted more than her.

“I am shouting because you didn’t hear me.” Ga Eul said with a smile and came closer to her and sat.

“What are you doing? Are you studying? Wow!!! Really?” she asked surprisingly while looking at the pages of the medical book.

“I am thinking of studying but I am not sure I can study in a place like this not because of the customers but because of this annoying girl.” Jan Di pinched her friend’s hand.

“Ahhhh! It hurts me stupid.” Ga Eul hit Jan Di’s arm jokily.

“What did you say Ga Eul? I heard slightly something about pottery.” Jan Di asked

“Yeah… I am thinking of taking pottery lessons again Jan Di.” She said happily.

“Is that from the first lover of Ei Jung sunbea?” Jan Di asked shockingly.

“Yeah…What’s wrong? She is a good teacher.” Ga Eul said.

“But be careful. Don’t raise any problems with her.” Jan Di said with a scare.

“I know… I know… so are you going to write the entrance exam?” Ga Eul asked back.

“Yeah after the results out for the exam held, the next entrance exam will be held. I am trying to sit for that.” She said determinedly.

“Good for you Jan Di-ahh. It is better you can get the exposure from doctor grandpa’s clinic before the exam.” Ga Eul said happily encouraging her. Jan Di nodded her head with a smile.

“Did Ei Jung sunbea contact you?” She asked.

“He has sent me a massage but I am dying to hear his voice.” Ga Eul whispered.

“Ga Eul, let me tell you something.” Jan Di said seriously.

“What is it?”

“Ga Eul, the predictable life is not something happens in real always. The moments and the feelings can be changed and vary when time passes. A guy, who lives with us and share his life with us, can be changed when he is gone abroad. Someone said me recently, if the roots of my relationship are stronger, then nothing bad can be happened. I am still guessing whether the roots of our relationship are stronger than anything. Therefore, make your future by your hand. We are poor people and they are rich people. I don’t know why I feel like this but I feel empty after facing so many things to protect my affair. Do you understand what I am saying?” the serious words of Jan Di has waved Ga Eul’s dreams and feelings suddenly. She was surprisingly hearing what she was saying.

“Jan Di! I know what you mean. I never destroy my life because of anything. I trust So Ei Jung and I still believe that he will come for me one day. But what I don’t realize is why are you speaking, like you have defeated when you have a path to win your love?” Ga Eul asked touching Jan Di’s hands while sitting in front of the chair of her.

“I just said Ga Eul. Don’t think further. Don’t know why I feel like this but I actually I feel so lonely. I don’t know whether it is because he has left abroad or is it an empty emotion inside of my heart.” Jan Di said while touching her heart.

“Jan Di, did you meet Ji Hoo sunbea? I told you to go and meet him that day. Did you meet him?” Ga Eul asked a different question from the ongoing conversation. Though Jan Di surprised about her question, Ga Eul knew that this is the question she should have asked at a time like this.

“I went to meet him and I met him with his match making girl at his house.” She said straightly looking at her friend’s eyes.

“What? Who? Match making girl? What are you talking about?” Ga Eul’s wider eyes gave so many questions to Jan Di. She explained everything to her.

“Jan Di-ahh, did you see her? How is she? Is she pretty?”

“Mmmmmm…” Jan Di murmured.

“Are you feeling upset about it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter