Chapter Sixteen

Cracks

THIS CHAPTER IS RATED (EVEN THOUGH I’M TOTALLY NOT EVEN 18 UNTIL NOVEMBER BUT WHATEVER) But yes, this chapter is purely just EunHae ery like I promised so if you want to skip it- then it really won’t affect the plot it’s just a side chapter for all you fellow EunHae shippers out there ;)

Eunhyuk and Donghae walked home from school slowly, resisting the painful urge to hold hands.

“No one’s about, let’s just do it,” Donghae pleaded.

 

“No! You know we can’t, Hae!” Eunhyuk replied firmly. Donghae groaned in what sounded like agony.

 

“We’re 10 minutes away from my house and no one we know is around!” Donghae begged again.

 

“A lot can happen in 10 minutes! And anyway, like you said, we’re 10 minutes away from your house, then I’m all yours, okay?” Donghae cursed under his breath. Eunhyuk slapped him on the arm.

 

“10 minutes!” he reiterated. Donghae just nodded and the couple proceeded to walk in silence for the next 10 minutes.

 

“There was no one, you see!” Donghae claimed childishly.

 

“Yes, well, we didn’t know it would turn out like that did we? We have to be cautious and you know we do. Anyway, we’re here now,” Eunhyuk said, his voice beginning to sound seductive. The two stood outside the front door, while Donghae fumbled around in his pocket for the keys.

 

“ where are my keys?!” he cried. Eunhyuk coughed, holding up a set of keys. Donghae looked up gingerly.

 

“You gave them to me stupid,” he laughed. Eunhyuk inserted the key in the door and turned it, before putting the keys back in his pocket. He looked around cautiously, making sure absolutely no one was around. When he was sure, he opened the door, turned to Donghae and pulled him inside by his collar. Donghae followed by force and entered the house with Eunhyuk, who kicked the door shut behind him. He swung Donghae around and pushed him against the door, crashing his lips to his partner’s. Donghae relaxed against the door, letting Eunhyuk take lead and explore his mouth with his tongue. Donghae moaned in pleasure, his knees going weak and his back starting to

slide down the door.

 

“Oh no you don’t,” Eunhyuk muttered, pulling his boyfriend back up by the collar and pulling him closer, his hands round his back, one hand further down on his . Eunhyuk then grabbed Donghae’s hand and guided him upstairs to the bedroom. He pushed him down on the king size double bed that Donghae usually had all to himself and straddled on top of him, kissing him passionately again. He moved one hand down his neck slowly and traced his hand all the way down, slowly undoing the buttons of Donghae’s jeans, and then the zip. He pulled them off along with his underwear before pulling down his own. He continued kissing Donghae while pumping him with one hand, Donghae shaking in pleasure at this point.

 

“I want you inside me,” the latter moaned. Eunhyuk pulled away and put a finger on his lover’s lips.

 

“Not yet,” he smirked. Donghae whined like a child.

 

“But Hyuk-”

 

“No buts, Hae,” Eunhyuk interjected.

 

“What?! But I need-” Donghae began to moan, before being shut up by Eunhyuk’s lips. Donghae wrapped his arms round Eunhyuk’s small body, moving his hands up and down his back. Eunhyuk then pulled away and reached to his bedside table, pulling some lube out of the draw. Donghae’s eyes lit up in excitement.

 

“Don’t get too ahead of yourself babe, I’m not doing it yet,” Eunhyuk teased. Donghae grumbled.

 

“You’ll regret it if I don’t prep you first now, won’t you?” Eunhyuk warned, coating his fingers in lube. He spread Donghae’s legs and began to kiss him again, reaching his hand down just far enough to slip one finger into his hole. Donghae whimpered from the pleasure. Eunhyuk pulled out briefly before slipping in two fingers and working that for a little while, still kissing Donghae. He then slipped in three fingers and Donghae whimpered harder.

 

“Are you ready?” he asked. Donghae nodded.

 

“Now,” he pleaded.

 

“Are you sure? It’s been a while-”
 

“Yes,” Donghae interrupted, assuring his lover he was ready. Eunhyuk complied, pulling his fingers out and lining up . Donghae took a deep breath in and Eunhyuk pushed in slowly until he was all the way in. Donghae’s back arched as he adjusted to Eunhyuk’s size. Eunhyuk pulled out again and then slowly back in, speeding up the pace just the tiniest bit.

 

“Faster and harder,” Donghae demanded.

 

“Really?”

 

“Do it.” Eunhyuk took his words and started ing in out at a much faster pace, which quickly made Donghae .

 

“ inside of me,” he begged, short of breath. Eunhyuk nodded and proceeded to do so shortly after, also short of breath. They rode out

their s before Eunhyuk just collapsed onto Donghae. The two of them panting in sync. Donghae lifted Eunhyuk’s head off his chest

and kissed him slowly. Their mouths moving together.

 

“I’ve missed this,” Eunhyuk admitted, pulling away.

 

“Me too, I wish we got to do it more,” Donghae replied, suddenly becoming upset at the recent happens at school. “We can’t even kiss at

school now we’ve been caught.”

 

“I know,” Eunhyuk comforted, “but one day we’ll have a nice little house together after we graduate from school and we can do this every ing night okay?”
 

“Promise?” Donghae asked.

 

“I promise,” Eunhyuk confirmed. Donghae nodded, planning to keep him to that promise.

 

Heheh, I'll be back soon with more KyuWook plot. I'm sorry for the late update, summer vacation just finished and I have writing motivation again. I think because I do so many essays at college, I find it easier to write fanfiction in the midst of that, over summer I had no motivation to write. So I'm sorry, but I'm back now. Plus writing keeps me busy on the long bus journey:)