Chapter 5

My Broken Prince

author note: implied ahead but no actualy physical description.

As the sun crept into the hotel room, Sehun found himself shifting awake in complete surprise for a few seconds as he stared around the unfamiliar place before feeling his memories coming back to him and he turned to find the opposite side of the bed empty. Frowning Sehun did a quick visual scan of the rest of the room and listened deeply to confirm that his long panda was not taking a shower without him or anything like that. It was then that he picked up a soft noise and carefully he crept to the opposite side of the bed and peered over the edge.

 

Sprawled on the floor was Tao, snoring adorably as if he hadn’t realised that he had fallen out of bed and looking so young and angelic. Grabbing the camera, rather than his phone, Sehun turned it on and snapped a couple of shots of his sleepy boyfriend and was just attempting to get a fun selfie shot when he was suddenly snagged and pulled back onto the floor with Tao, “Don’t take pictures of people sleeping, it’s not fair.”

 

Chuckling, Sehun shifted so that he was able to poke the drowsy boy in the nose with his finger, “Well when they happen to have fallen out of bed and not realised it they deserve to have pictures taken of them.”

 

For a few seconds Tao looked completely confused and then glanced about him, frowning as his brain finally caught up with everything that was around him, “How the heck?”

 

“I don’t know,” Sehun chuckled, leaning against the others chest, “I woke up and found you like this so you totally deserve to have pictures taken of you.”

 

“Do not,” Tao complained, whining like he was a child or something before smiling brightly and sitting up to give Sehun a good morning kiss that was slow, sensual and filled with every last ounce of love that they held for one another.

 

Sehun smiled as he pulled back, “Good morning.”

 

Tao poked his nose back in return and chuckled, “Good morning to you to. Ready to start the Japanese adventure?”

 

“No,” Sehun said with a shake of his head, “Not when I’m all sticky and icky from travelling yesterday and last night.”

 

Tao chuckled, shaking his head, “Hey we shared that work load.”

 

“I know but I’m still icky and sticky and I need a shower and before you even ask, no I’m not showering with you cause that will just lead to more reasons why I’m going to be icky and sticky,” Sehun playfully stuck his tongue out at Tao before pushing himself up so that the was straddling his boyfriend, “Though if you don’t mind getting all sticky and...”

 

Reaching up, Tao grabbed hold of Sehun’s bare shoulders to pull him down and slam a needful kiss onto his lips and feeling a sudden urge building up in his lower stomach, “Please...need you...need you so much right now.”

 

Sehun smiled softly towards Tao before placing his lips hungrily with the Chinese panda boy that he had fallen in love with so many times and caused a squeak of surprise to escape to escape from Tao as he was picked up and placed onto the bed. “Can’t make proper love to you on the floor,” Sehun replied to the unspoken question as he crawled on top of the other, “That just wouldn’t do in the slightest now would it?”

 

Tao sent a slightly quizzical look towards Sehun but it melted off his face within seconds as the maknae started attacking his skin with a series of kisses, bites and touches that ignited the fire in his heart that completely consumed him to the point where it felt like the whole world only revolved around Sehun and the sheer pleasure that he could give him.

 

Loosing track of all time and the number of times he was brought to full , Tao panted and breathed and whined out Sehun’s name constantly until both of them were completely and totally spent. Together they collapsed on the bed, the sheets long gone and lazily Sehun trailed kisses along Tao’s shoulders and neck, “You’re amazing.”

 

Tao sighed happily, his eyelids drooping as sleep began to claim him, “No, you’re amazing.”

 

Sehun chuckled, “How about we both be amazing and just let it be at that?”

 

“Hmmm,” Tao mused, wrapping himself around Sehun’s body like a kitten seeking warmth, “tha...goo...sleep.”

 

Smiling Sehun watched as Tao succumbed to slumber and found himself just watching his lover quietly, wondering what on earth he had done to deserve someone so precious as him. A smile cracked across his face as he ran his fingers lightly down the side of his slumbering panda’s face, “I promise to look after you Tao, to think you were trying to fix me and it’s turning around into me fixing you. I guess we’re both broken huh? But I’ll take care of you and we’ll come out of this smiling, that I promise you forever and ever.”

 

Placing a light kiss onto Tao’s forehead, Sehun snuggled happily against the slumbering man and was more than thankful that he had put the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on the door the night before.

 

~*~

 

There came a gentle breeze from the open window which crept up gently up his spine and caused Tao to stir from his long slumber. Slowly his deep brown eyes fluttered open and nearly fell off the plush sofa that he was lying on. Frowning, Tao looked around and felt a bubble of laughter leaving his lips when he spotted Sehun in the process of remaking the bed.

 

Or at least he appeared to be attempting to remake the large king sized bed, currently the tall maknae was stuck inside the duvet cover trying to get the corners lined up properly and was only managing to get himself all the more tangled up in the process. “And I used to wonder why your bed was messy,” Tao said, lifting part of the open end in order to grin at Sehun, “Who on earth taught you to make a bed like this?”

 

Sehun pouted towards him, “It’s a good method for making a bed.”

 

“It looks even more suspicious than what we had actually been doing,” Tao replied in a deadpan voice before bursting into laughter once again as the look that his boyfriend gave him, “Why didn’t you just call room service? We’ve got more than enough on the account for them not to ask a single question.”

 

The maknae paused and raised an eyebrow in question towards him, “And when were you going to inform me of that fact?”

 

“I told you when we got here,” Tao said, chuckling before flopping on top of Sehun so that both of them were now under the duvet cover, “Aww did Sehun want to have everything all squeaky clean and perfect for me?”

 

For a second he received the usual ice prince death glare before a shy smile crossed the others’ face, “Well sorta. We’re supposed to be having a really romantic get away from everything and waking up all sticky and icky for a second time in a day just didn’t really seem to be appealing.”

 

Tao grinned and lent into Sehun’s chest to take a whiff before pulling back with a grimace, “Clearly you haven’t been anywhere near the shower cause you are still icky and sticky.”

 

“I am not!” Sehun shot back, playfully pushing at Tao with a scowl that did not reach his eyes, “You’re the one whose sweaty and in need of a good bath.”

 

“What’s all of this then,” Tao said in retaliation, running his fingers down Sehun’s front to reveal long lines of semi cleaned skin that were not covered in sweat and other dried substances.

 

“Ewww Tao that’s gross!” Sehun complained, smacking the slightly elders hand away from his lips and suddenly actually registered the fact that he was just as sticky and icky as he had been at the start of the day and the very thought made his stomach churn. Bucking his body upright, Sehun made a grab at Tao’s hand and tugged him out of the duvet, “We’re both having a shower right now.”

 

Giggling like a school girl, Tao allowed himself to be dragged into the luxurious bathroom that held a large couples bath, shower, his and her sinks with gold taps, fresh pressed towels and lots of luxurious soaps, loafers and things that neither one of the boys had a single clue about. Whilst Sehun faffed about with their toiletries, Tao filled the bath with water at just the perfect temperature and added virtually half a bottles worth of the Snow Fairy bubble bath, a candy floss and pear drop scented wash that they had been brought back for them by Suho and Kris when they had visited the UK, simply because it was the most wonderful smelling bubble bath and it made lots of bubbles to. Plus there were at least three more bottles on order so he wasn’t overly fussed about using it.

 

“Bath’s ready,” he called to Sehun, before stepping into the water and letting out a long happy sounding sigh as the water gently caressed his tired and sore muscles. Gently Tao shut his eyes, trying desperately not to lean back into the overly bubbly water as was highly tempting to do right now because he could hear Sehun ridding himself of the shorts which he had pulled on at some point during his attempts to tidy up and there was a slight shift in the level of the water as the other got in before the familiar long arms wrapped around and pulled him back so that they could lie against one another happily.

 

“Better?”  Tao asked after a few seconds, just taking the time to enjoy some wonderful feeling of sharing a bath with Sehun because it really felt like it had been too long once again even if it had only been a couple of weeks ago.

 

Sehun hummed happily, bringing his hands up to run through Tao’s hair as he began to start massaging it with water, “Much better. What was the plan for today anyway?”

 

“There was no real plan,” Tao said with a soft smile, “I figured that we’d probably have fun with the flights or something at the last minute so I left this day free so we could just do whatever.”

 

A dirty chuckle escaped Sehun, “I thought you were going to say ‘do each other there’.”

 

“Yah, ert,” Tao chided back, virtually purring with the attention that he was getting to his hair.

“Hey, you’re the one who corrupted me,” Sehun said in mock anger before tickling Tao’s side just to get him back for that comment even if it was completely silly.

 

Tao giggled as he tried to wriggle out of the tickles, “I was perfectly innocent until the day I met you.”

 

“You could hardly speak Korean the day I met you,” Sehun said, opting to squish Tao close to his chest now just because it seemed like a good idea, “You had to point to the things that you wanted and clung to the others like I was going to eat you or something.”

 

“You were big and scary in those days,” Tao shot back, flicking a couple of droplets of water at Sehun, “Plus everyone called you the mean one cause you gave everyone the cold shoulder so don’t go complaining at me about it.”

 

Sehun blinked, “Really?”

 

“Yeah,” Tao nodded, “But I think it was just cause you had mainly kept out of everyone’s way and played all high and mighty cause you were nervous and didn’t know how to approach people.”

 

A chuckle escaped from Sehun as he settled down, “Yeah I suppose.”

 

“Good thing I know the real you now though right?” Tao said, placing a quick Eskimo kiss onto Sehun’s nose.

 

“Definitely good,” Sehun said, pressing a kiss to the shell of Tao’s ear, “So what’s the plan for the rest of the day?”

 

Tao smiled, “How about we finish this lovely bath together, then get dressed and have a lavish meal whilst we tip the cleaners double to clean the mess that we’ve made and then come back and watch Television or movies until bed time?”

 

A chuckle escaped from Sehun, “and what would we do at bedtime?”

 

“Sleep, mister ert,” Tao replied straight away, “We’ve got an early start in the morning.”

 

“Oh really? Why?” Sehun asked, sounding like an overly excited child at Christmas.

 

“Nah-ah,” Tao replied, flicking Sehun’s nose, “You’ll have to wait until tomorrow to find out. But I know you’ll like it.”

 

Going to argue, Sehun just shook his head and gave up, opting to snuggle against his Tao once again and let his mind and body clear for the time being. Whatever Tao had planned it was sure to be completely amazing and wonderful and he really couldn’t let himself worry too much about the particulars in the slightest. They were mending one another, bringing themselves back to the way that they had been and that was everything that he needed right now.

 

Gently Sehun pressed a kiss to Tao’s lips, “Love you.”

 

“Love you to,” Tao replied, pressing his own kiss to the ever soft lips before happily curling up against Sehun and just allowing his heart to find a synchronised beat with his lovers, fighting back the smile that wanted to desperately cross his face at the thought of just where he would be taking Sehun tomorrow. 

 

Authors babbling

Gosh these two are a pair of rabbits aren't they? Teehee hope you enjoyed this though. But anyone got a guess as to where they're going tomorrow? Catch you soon