Chapter 2

My Broken Prince

authors babbling: warning, none descriptive fluffy ahead but nothing graphic cause I seriously cannot write it. 

It was nearly seven am by the time they got home and the sun was creeping higher up in the sky with each passing second. Tao was surprised to find himself barely tired in the slightest but figured that it was probably something to do with the adrenaline that was pumping around his system. Or maybe the fact that he wanted to completely and totally convince himself that Sehun was indeed perfectly all right, had not gained any injuries and just needed to be bundled up in a cocoon of blankets to sleep off the long night spent out in the freezing rain.

 

There was part of him that was still raging mad at the younger man for what he had done, for scaring him to death and making it so that he could barely think straight in the slightest but there was no way that he was going to explode at Sehun. It would only trigger more of this kind of activity and Tao needed to somehow ease the burden that was surrounding the others heart right now, not add to it with petty minded situations.

 

And there were more positive ways to deal with a runaway prince, Tao knew that.

 

Reaching their bedroom, Tao gently set Sehun on the top of the covers before pulling them over the slumbering figure. He didn’t wrap them too tightly right now, wanting to make sure that he could easily get Sehun out of the bundle in a short while but paused long enough to press a kiss to the boys just faintly pink lips, “I still love you Sehun, no matter what. Please, stop doing this to yourself?”

 

Thankful that he got no reply, Tao sighed and headed into the adjoining en-suite bathroom to fill the tub with water that was just at a gentle heat because he really didn’t want to hurt Sehun in any shape or form. Finally remembering to ditch his shoes, the tall Chinese returned to his partner to find him sitting up on the bed, head bent low and arms shivering as they wrapped around his frame.

 

Even though he wanted to run and desperately hug the other, Tao knew that doing such a thing would not be good in the slightest and instead carefully approached Sehun, running his hands over the tops of the others arms to help warm him up, “Hey.”

 

Sehun gulped, “I’m sorry.”

 

“Oh don’t start that,” Tao said softly, “You’re home now and you’re safe, that’s all I want.”

 

Raising his waterlogged eyes, Sehun went to protest, to make some form of argument about how Tao was too good for him but was cut off when the softest lips in the world connected with his in a long, soft and caring kiss that wasn’t rushed, hurried or expecting in the slightest. The sort of kiss that Tao would give when Sehun was annoyed or being bratty or giving into some of his inner self confidence issues. Warmth spread throughout his whole body at the kiss, like all of his nerve endings had suddenly sparked themselves back into life once again and carefully Sehun wrapped his arms around his panda’s neck tightly.

 

Sehun changed the kiss from sweet and caring to wild and passionate, fighting for dominance with Tao’s tongue in a series of very sloppy moans and finding himself enjoying the sensation far more than what he should have been. In fact it felt like forever since Tao had last kissed him like this and suddenly all that Sehun could think of was Tao and all of the things that he could do for him. All of the need, want, pleasure, lust and most of all love.

 

Pulling back from the kiss, he blushed a little at realising that his sudden pressing need had physically presented itself as the other’s black hair was all mushed up as a result of Sehun’s fingers constantly running through the locks and his legs had wrapped themselves tightly around his partners waist to pull Tao as close to his body as he needed.

 

He was only thankful to see the lust and need reflected back in those dark eyes with their adorable eye bags. Gently he nipped at the end of Tao’s nose, satisfied to hear a slight groan coming from his lover before leaning so his lips gently brushed against his ear, “Zitao...” he whispered seductively, “Please...”

 

Shifting slightly, Tao blinked and stared at Sehun, “Are you sure?”

 

A kiss was his answer and their bodies connected together in a desperate rush of needing and wanting to give the deep feeling of love to one another. Clothes were discarded, cold skin warmed up and all traces of blue kissed away. Once they were both done, they laid together in a tangled heap and just allowed themselves to be swallowed up by the peaceful silence. Not before Tao ensured to wrap them both up in the cocoon of blankets so that Sehun could not escape from him once again of course.

 

They slept long and deep, ignoring several phone calls that came their way and it wasn’t until late in the afternoon that Tao stirred out of his slumber. Shifting so that he could rub the sleep away from his eyes, he smiled at finding a familiar tuft of hair tickling his nose and let out a subconscious breath of relief at finding Sehun exactly where he was supposed to be. Pressing a kiss to the tip of the youngster’s nose, Tao eventually managed to pull himself out of the tangle of blankets, tucking Sehun back in with one of their many teddy bears before heading back to the bathroom.

 

The tub was still full because neither one of them had remembered to come and sort it out after their little morning antics but it took next to no time for it to be made ready once again and Tao returned to his sleepy prince. Sehun was blearily looking at him with wide and innocent eyes, causing the panda to laugh gently, “Come on, sleepy head, its bath time.”

 

“Really?” Sehun asked, shifting slightly to rub at his eyes like he was two years old before pouting just a little, “Look Tao...”

 

“No,” Tao said, recognising that tone and moving to grab the young boy from the bed to get them into the bathroom at long last, “Whatever happened last night happened and there’s nothing that I can do in order to change that. But you’re here with me right now and that’s all that matters, do you understand me?”

 

Sehun sighed, leaning against the others well muscled chest, idly tracing patterns across the collarbones, “I really don’t deserve you.”

 

Tao rolled his eyes and opted not to dignify that with an answer because there was no way he was going to trigger off that argument in the slightest. A few seconds later they were in the gloriously warm bath and Tao was scrubbing his lovers back with the softest sponge and the nicest smelling soap that he had. Suddenly a thought struck him, “Hey Sehun?”

 

“Hmm?” Sehun replied with a very happy sounding hum.

 

Tao his lips, “Do you want to take that trip to Japan?”

 

Sehun twisted slightly, “What?”

 

“Japan,” Tao said softly, “You remember when we started dating right? We were going to go to Japan for a long weekend to celebrate and do a bunch of really crazy things.”

 

Sehun blinked softly, “We were?”

 

“Yeah, you kept on going on and on about it,” Tao grinned, “But we just never really got the time. We should go.”

 

“What? Like...now?” Sehun asked.

 

Tao nodded, “Well not now now of course, but once we’re up I’ll see what I can get arranged. Maybe we can go at the end of the week and just escape from everything. Just me and you, no one else and no management or anything like that.” His words trailed off a little before picking up again, “We’ve got more than enough saved up and there’s hundreds of things that we can do and try to...and if you want we can take off a day early and go to lotte world or something like that?”

 

“Lotte world?” Sehun deadpanned towards the other.

 

Tao blinked, “You like Lotte world.”

 

Sehun shook his head, “No I don’t.”

 

“But!”

 

“I love Lotte world,” Sehun was blushing, trying desperately not to burst into tears once again, “But are you sure...I mean, we should save some money and...”

 

Tao pulled Sehun into a deep kiss to silence him, “Sehun, I would do anything in the world to make you happy again and I know that right now the best thing to do is to get away from it all. We can just be a normal couple, out in a foreign country with a dodgy translation book and no fans screaming at us constantly and just...”

 

This time Sehun silenced Tao with a kiss as he turned around to face him, “I think that would be wonderful. See this is why I don’t deserve you.”

 

“You deserve everything Sehun,” Tao said softly, “No matter what anyone says. I love you Oh Sehun, with all my heart and that is never going to change.”

 

A playful smirk came to Sehun’s face, “What, even when I’m all old and wrinkly.”

 

“You’re going to be young and wrinkly in a minute if we don’t get out of this bath soon,” Tao said with a smirk back, “Plus I think there may be a certain umma who wants to desperately speak to you too.”

 

Sehun’s smile faltered a little bit as he lowered his head down, “I really did make a big mess of things didn’t I?”

 

Tao kissed the top of his head, “Only a little bit of a mess. Look, don’t worry, we found you and that’s all that matters.”

 

Sehun sighed and flopped against Tao, unable to think of an explanation as to why he had gone out last night and opting to just let his tired body and heart rest against something which he knew would never break. He didn’t like to be needy and highly dependent on people but right now it was probably for the best that he just settle down and let Tao guide him through this torrent mess of a situation.

 

Though he was looking forward to going to Japan though, that would surely be an adventure indeed.