Wants

Decisions

                While they worked, Minho would watch Key so intently, it was unsettling. Finally he put some slow music on.

"What are you doing? That is distracting" Key complained

"I know", Minho said with a smile, "Come dance with me", he continued and pulled Key up from his seat.

"We have work to do, at least I do", Key protested weakly yet, allowed himself to be pulled up. 

"It's not going anywhere", Minho answered while wrapping his arm around Key's waist and pulling his closer to his person. Then he put an arm of Key's around his neck.

"It's as if we are waltzing", Key commented but Minho shushed him, "Be quiet and enjoy this".

The music was beautiful and Key could feel  Minho's close to his. Minho led Key to another table in the room and they stopped dancing. Both were breathing heavily  and stared into each other's  eyes. It was not the dance but the anticipation that had them out of breath. Minho was going to Key's pants when that one shook his head. "No, not that. I've been wanting to do something to you for a very long time".

Then Key knelt before Minho and proceeded to give Minho the best he had ever had. By the end, Minho was leaning back against the table for support, his legs trembling with effort. "Come to bed with me", Minho begged. "We are not kids, Key. I can't...", he stumbled. He was burning for Key it was ridiculous. Key understood and was just going to answer when the door knocked on.

"A minute", Minho called and both took time in adjusting their clothes before Minho let the servant come in.

"Yes?" Minho encouraged and the man came closer to talk softly with him.  The servant was excused once done and Minho turned to Key to apologise. "I have to go"

"It's fine".

"You cannot keep pulling the past in this Key. We are different. Think about it" and Minho left the office to address whatever the servant had informed him of.

                 They often made out like teenagers and Minho had not asked Key since to come to bed with him. He was beginning to enjoy building the tension in Key more. "You must be some masochist", Key teased one evening. I know you want me yet you'd rather fool around only".

Minho smiled, "I want you at a point where it'll be you begging me to come to you".

Key gave Minho a very slow, very seductive half smile while looking at him from beneath the lashes of his cat like eyes. Minho had to remember what he was saying and continued, "It won't be long either. I can tell", Minho bragged but kept looking away from Key's very knowing gaze. 

The days wore on and Key had run errands, made calls and other things besides work.  Minho had tried to invite them to do other activities. The only one Key accepted to do was walk on the treadmill. No swimming, running, soccer or such. "Some day I will get you to try them all!" Minho declared and Key shrugged, "If you can".

               A work session was done when Minho mentioned he was having a close friend over. "I would like you to meet him. He often is a guest speaker at my seminars, but more on social aspects. Very intelligent, I bet you will like him". 

This intrigued Key, "Now I really want to meet him. Who is it?"

"I won't tell, I want to surprise you". Minho must hold this person in very high esteem, Key thought. He was smiling the whole time he talked about this surprise guest. Key smiled also because Minho's joy was infectious.

"Now I am intrigued", Key admitted

"Not too much I hope", Minho quickly replied while he bent to give Key a peck on his lips. It had become so natural between them , Key had already lifted his face in expectation for it. "Hmmm", Key moaned, his lips after. "Immediately your friend leaves, I am yours", Key said softly and Minho in a breath, "Immediately?" he asked cupping Keys cheek and Key nodded yes. Minho kissed him some more.

         Key called Onew that night. Onew was on the call list so it was alright. "I am going to sleep with him"

"Key!"

"It is not spur of the moment Onew. I can see myself building something with him".

"And losing all your plans in the process. No, no, no. Quit, quit, quit! Your plans are bigger than this. YOU deserve more than this1"

"I know Onew, but I am falling for him. Hard".

"I can imagine. I read his profile and saw his pictures. I can see how you could be derailed. But if you leave now----"

"No", Key cut him off, "Look, I have to go. I will call you later"

"Key", Onew called but Key had already hung up. Key finished a few pages more before retiring.