Unusual

Searching Colourless Rainbow

                Karina couldn’t stand anymore. Become matron for 9 well-bred young masters in a big mansion alone. After discuss with the boys’ ‘caretaker’, her idea to hire another 8 girls to work there being accept and it also come with her own condition, she will be the one that choose to workers.

                The guys really angry when hear it and try to oppose it but Karina proudly says, “I’m main matron here and any of your argument is invalid.”

                “Hey! You’re working for us. Why we have to follow your words?” ask Yuya who clearly annoyed with it.

                “Your grandpa who choose me to work here so I’m here because of him. I hope none of you ever think I would afraid just because all of you are grandson of famous Kuzuryu Senzaki.” Say Karina. She act like remember something, “I know why I don’t afraid any of you… I share same surname with your grandpa. Maybe both of us actually related by blood since he only has one son that already died few years ago.”

                After that girl walk away from the living room, Yuri casually pop-up beside the oldest, Kota to ask him, “Can we ask ji-chan to fire her?”

                “Maybe Yuya and I will try since we have meeting with him after this. Ah, Hikaru, Kei and Daiki will also tag along.” Say Kota while pat gently Yuri’s head.

                Daiki suddenly stands up before says, “Maybe she is really ji-chan’s sole granddaughter. Ji-chan always brag about his sole granddaughter when he has other granddaughters. He said his sole granddaughter is better than anyone else.”

                Ryosuke turn to ask Keito who has get chance to continue studies outside Japan for several years, “Are you sure you don’t know anything about it or it just you still hate oji-sama about what happen to your parent?”

                Keito really understand on what is mean by that; his parent’s divorcement, he could only say, “I know nothing about it and of course I still hate him. He only think what kind of things that will bring profit to him. My mom didn’t bring his any profit that make he eliminated him. If that girl really his granddaughter, she inherit his rotten nature.”

                Everyone really surprise to hear Keito say something like that as the one that they knows is generous gentleman that always reserved in everything he does. Yuto has to make that guy calm down before anything become worse. Ryosuke only ask him about that as that girl seem had attended her grade school at overseas and heard rumours about Senzaki’s ‘sole’ granddaughter did the same.

****************

                Karina has to go over thousands of applications as the boys has huge range of fans because their constant appearance in magazines. She knows it’s only Senzaki’s plan to tie them down and control under his palm for him to get more profit. She really understand that old guy’s attitude as she could always read people until their core.

                She put down the last paper and put the head on the table to get some valuable nap while processing everything. People always think it’s weird to see her like that but she never care about that. She only wake up when her ears catch sound of someone put drink on the table but doesn’t surprise to see, “Aniki, what are you doing here?”

                “Just want to kill time to visit my little sister who seem asleep after read these things.” Her brother surprise to see the amount of the paper on the table. He take one of it and read, “Hey, this girl want to work because she want to have a… child? This is really funny reason to get a work.”

                “Oh, please throw that applicant away. That will only bring problem to me and everyone else.” Say Karina. She make some exercise to refresh herself before sort the papers into two bunches.

                “Why you still doing this? You never listen to anyone even the person who give born of you but now, you’re listening to person that pay for your education?” say her brother.

                Karina pushes herself to the chair until it make the chair move a bit that it look like want to fall off. She fixes her postures, “He hold secret that clearly will ruin my life. I also do this to make sure ka-san live peacefully by doing this.”

                “Maa… good luck for you.” Her brother check his watch and says, “I need to go now and tell me if anything interesting happen.”

                She just watch her brother leave the place before continue her tasks until she finally manage to get 13 applicants. She mutters, “Now, I need to choose 8 from this~~! Ah, when my work are going to end?”

                She take a look at clock on the wall, “Yabe, I will be late for discussion. I’m dead.”

*********************

                The guys feel weird when Karina still not reach home as she’s the one that scold them to tidy the living room or scold them to prepare their own food. Ryosuke just prepare their dinner in the kitchen while asks, “Do you think she already get fired by oji-sama?”

                “If she get terminate, that would be better.” Say Keito.

                Yuto asks, “Do you really hate her?”

                Yuri says, “He super hate her but weird thing, he always stalk her.” Those words really make Keito’s anger rise up but the sound of door opening stops him.

                The older guys reach home with grumped face. Daiki says, “We won’t able to dispose her. It seem ji-chan really want her to continue become our matron.”

                “Even we ask why, he didn’t say anything.” Say Kei.

                “I had try to ask people in that place about her but most of them just said she works for him because she in need of money.” Say Hikaru.

                Ryosuke finish cook and says, “Let’s forget about that girl and let’s enjoy our dinner. I already finish cook.”

                While they busy enjoying their dinner that come along with chats, they didn’t realize someone watch them from far while took several pictures. The person smiles to get the pictures but his steps to leave the place being surprise by presence of a girl that says, “Unfortunately, you won’t get anything from that pictures because you won’t even remember it after this.”

                Karina only smirk before the person lose his conscious and fall to the ground. She gives order, “Make he won’t have any evidence about what happen here. Is there any problem for that?”

                “No.” with that, Karina just walk away from them and get into the mansion. She just walk straight to her room as she still have many works that need to do.

******************

                It is raining heavily on that day but it doesn’t stop Karina to go a place. She hugs a bouquet of flower in her arms like holding a fragile things while walking at the cemetery. She seem doesn’t care the rain drenched her body as in her mind, she want to reach there. She stop at tomb stone that has craved ‘Kuzuryu Junta, may rest in peace’.

                She place the bouquet and says, “Gomen ne for always coming at heavy rain like this. I could come when weather like this because I feel like no one would realize I’m here. Even you already work really hard to hide all of us but that man still could found us but you don’t have to worry about anything as I already do things that could hide ka-san and others.”

                She could hear her dad tell her, “You always sacrifice things for other. You should think about yourself once in a while.” She only smiles as those words always what her dad told me when he was alive. She spend time there for few more minutes before leave the place.

                A guy that totally cover himself walk towards the same place Karina and notice bouquet that girl place there. The guy seem talk to himself, “What does this mean? Papa, why this person know you like this flower? I thought you only told me about it since this flower really hard to get because it only bloom beautifully in rain.”

                The guy check around him but couldn’t find anyone around. Even when he ask the caretaker, the reply that he get, “I didn’t notice anyone there. Why you ask about it?”

                “I just wondering other people than me who may be here for same reason with me.” Say the guy before excuse himself.

*****************

                Karina fall asleep on the table inside the classroom before get a smack from her sensei, Ninomiya, “Wake up, Kuzuryu-san! This is not time for you to sleep.”

                Karina rubs her head but it seem she return back to sleep that bring laughter to everyone in the class. Ninomiya tell student that sit beside her, “Tell her that she will have to attend detention after school.”

                “Yes, sensei.” Say the student.

                Students happily leave the class during lunch break while Karina just happily wake up after get long sleep. She notice memo on the table, ‘Meet Ninomiya sensei after school.’

                “Ah, I have to join the interview after this. Why I have to do something like this when I’m really busy?” whine Karina inside her mind. She stands up as she always spend time at rooftop. It also way to avoid the boys who in same school with her.