Farewell

Searching Colourless Rainbow

                There are press conferences to introduce HSJ Group to everyone. Public think Kuzuryu Group has been rebranded to HSJ Group but the truth is the otherwise. The guys gather in a room to give mental support for Kota. Hikaru says, “You would be really great to appear as it is not your first time to be on TV.”

                “I will be okay but I still can’t understand why that girl doing this.” say Kota. He already try many things to detect that girl as there are too many questions that he want to ask but the searching doesn’t give any good result on it.

                A staff knock the door before open it to say, “It already time.”

                Kota just stands up to neat himself before walk out from the room. He knows he just get huge responsibility to make the company better than before. A statement from him that makes everyone amazes is, “I will build-up this legacy without use any connection that my late granddad builds. I want to show to everyone that even someone like me could build achievement in my own way.”

*****************

                Karina watch the press conference from her phone while she still in a café. She smiles as silently congrates him before take sip of her cup but spit out when realize it too sour. She looks to the front to see Camui there, giggle to her. She asks, “You change my drink again?”

                “You reaction make me addicted to see it more.” Say Camui before return backs her tea. He notices Karina watch something, “Why don’t you just go there to watch the press conference? I bet you get invitation for it.”

                “I already promise that I won’t show my face to them anymore. It will only bring more troublesome things from them which only make me suffocate. I prefer this kind of life where I have no connection with them anymore.” Say Karina. She curious over something that makes her asks, “How you know that I’m here? I never tell you about I move here.”

                “Yeah! You really cruel because never want to tell me but thanks to your older siblings, they spill everything to me. I already go to your house but no one home and make me walk around the town as I know you really love to relax at café.” Say Camui.

                Karina says, “But still… there are a lot of café in this town. There are almost 35 café in this town if you add the hidden one too.”

                “Wow! You already make research about that.” Camui take out a device to show an indicator that has label ‘K’ that point to Karina, “This thing show me where you are. I almost forget it until your sister mentioned it.”

                Karina shows her earrings, “It seems I will never take it off. Even I know how this thing could pinpoint my place but I feel secure when this thing with me.”

                “It seems only this device that will help me to see where you are. I’m sure my brother really happy at heaven as you won’t have to force yourself to hide under mask anymore.” Say Camui in sad tone. He only wishes that girl will face help without worry over something that is not her way of life.

                Karina giggles, “It’s okay if you suddenly appear just wanting to hang-out with me.”

                “I’m happy to hear it.” Camui take a look at his watch that make Karina says, “You should go now. I’m sure your lover won’t like it when you’re late for your date.”

                Camui really surprise to hear that, “How you know about that?”

                Karina smirk, “I have my own way to know about it. Maa, I will wait wedding invitation from you, Camui-kun.”

**********************

                Karina walks to her father’s grave when the sky still clear. It is her first time to do that when it’s not raining. She reach there and report everything to her father before says, “I can’t promise that I will meet you again after this but I will try.”

                Karina looks towards the sky before mutter, “It seems I finally manage to see the sky high.”

                She wants to leave the place but she can’t make steps when encounter someone that she really wants to avoid. She asks, “What are you doing here?”

                “I’m here to visit your father. I always do it when I get time. So, you’re the one that place his favourite flower every time raining?” Hikaru remember something about it.

                “It not weird for me to know his favourite flower. I’m her child.” Say Karina.

                Hikaru shakes his head a bit before says, “But I still remember he told me that no one else knows about that matter except me.”

                “He really likes to hide many secrets but unfortunately, I always have my own way to figure it out. Something like that would never escape from me.” Say Karina. She sounds really proud with what she’s saying.

“Why you are doing this?” ask Hikaru.

Karina mutter, “I’m searching a beautiful rainbow since mine is colourless.” Hikaru want to say something but that girl just walk away from him while acting like he is not around there.

**************

                Alvina can’t understand why everything ends so fast without any further explanation. She waits for Daiki at university’s library after her classes end. She read a book that need for a report as she doesn’t have much time before submit to her sensei. Even she tries to concentrate on it but her focus keeps flying away. She closes the book before keep in her bag and leave out huge sigh, “I won’t able to finish it.”

                She feels her phone vibrates in her pocket and know it is from Daiki when check it. She answers it, “Hello.”

                “Hello, Vina-chan~! Where are you? I already reach here but no sign of you.” Say Daiki in childish tone.

                Alvina quickly response, “Give me minutes. I will join you later.” She hangs the call and quickly packs her things. She decides to do that work later after she gains her focus back.

                She walks to usual place where he will wait for her and notice that guy seem doze off in the car. She wonders if she takes too long to pack things or he really tired with his works. She knows the boys work really hard as many people underestimate them to take over the company.

                She lightly knocks the glass window to wake him up. He opens his eyes and quickly says, “Gomen for fall asleep even it is me who make plan to go out with you for movie.”

                “It’s okay…” Alvina concern about him that make her says, “If you’re really tired, we can watch movie at other time.”

                “No, this is the only time as…” Daiki doesn’t know how to word it out on how busy he will be after that. Since he is one of important partner at HSJ group, he has work hard for it along with his cousins.

                Alvina gently touch his hand before says, “I know you work really hard for it and let’s use this time efficiently.”

                Daiki really happy to hear that as he never think that girl would say something that can put him on ease. Alvina get on the car and he start the car to their destination, cinema. Both of them watch the latest movie together while holding hands, like they afraid that they will separate in any seconds and they want to avoid it.

******************************

                Sayori just finish practice play piano at a place where owned by HSJ Group. Since that day, everything just too fast for her to understand what happens. Hikaru begin busy with the company that somehow make her feel really lonely. She leans on the piano to relax herself but her mind still mess up.

                Hikaru slowly open the door to see Sayori still worry over something. He makes weird face and speaks in weird voice, “Genki desu ka?”

                “Hikaru-kun, you better stop that silly imitation.” Say Sayori. She keeps the music score back to its place to ensure nothing would destroy it.

                Hikaru take seat on the chair before says, “I only do that because you seem really down and you know how I hate that negative feeling come from you. We already promise to smile in our days and never let any of us sad.”

                Sayori really surprise to hear that promise, “You still remember that promise? Even we make it when we’re in kindergarten.”

                “Of course I remember it and I will always remember it. I even remember where we make that promise, at playground where we used to play. You always help me when I need someone and even never care what other people think.” Say Hikaru. His mind replays that memory that makes him smiles.

                Sayori want to say something but Hikaru suddenly scream as he remembers something, “Ah! I forget I bring along something. Wait here, okay? Don’t go anywhere.”

                Hikaru runs to leave the room and return back in few minutes with something in his hands, “I prepare something for us to eat since it already lunch time.”

                “I thought you would have lunch with everyone?” Sayori know Hikaru will always join his cousins during lunchtime.

                Hikaru happily take seat before says, “Oh! I already tell them that I want to have lunch with you. I feel really excited until make this bento box for both of us.”

                Hikaru open the bento box that makes Sayori amazes to see it. She takes one of sandwiches to take bite before realize something, “Why it has cucumber here?!”

                “That was for me. Yours in this side.” Hikaru points to her before take the one that at Sayori’s hand before eat it. Both of them spend time in that music room along the lunchtime before Hikaru send her to place that she wants to go after that.

**********************

                Kota finally gets free time after finish his works for the day and decides to go somewhere. He even bring some flowers while walk at a cemetery. When he almost reaches somewhere, he hears Riye ask him in annoyance, “Why you’re here?”

                “I’m here to visit your sister. It has been long time since the last time I visit her.” Say Kota.

                “You’re not welcome here!” shout Riye. She never wants to accept that guy after what happen as she loses everything in her life because of him.

                Kota gently smile before says, “You really strong, just like what Mire always told me. You never afraid of anyone as long you confident with yourself. That trait sometimes make Mire worry about you.”

                “Don’t you ever dare to say nee-chan’s name that easy.” Say Riye while clutches her fist. Even she really angry with him, she knows nothing would change when she beat him.

                Kota just ignores him while put the flower in front of Miye’s grave before pay for his respect to her. He says, “Just continue hate me. Even I capable to protect her, I can’t do anything. It really hard for me to endure everything just to satisfy what oji-sama want. I feel really stupid when I have to act like I’m okay.”

                “You don’t have to act like you still sad with what happen!” Riye could feel her feeling being trample over what happen. She knows her sister is best friend with Kota since kids because they live near to each other and she feels really jealous with their relationship. She always witness their closeness and hope she would have the same but everything change to hate when loss of her sister.

                Kota take out something from his pocket before show it to Riye, “This is what Mire want to give you when you finish your studies.”

                He takes Riye’s hand to place it before let her to see what it is; a necklace that has two rings. Riye recognize those rings, “This is my parent’s…”

                “She wants you to have it as it is sign where you will become adult. She planned to give it by herself but when know her life would end early, she gave it to me. I’m sure she still worries about you right now. The only thing in her mind is her little sister.” Say Kota.

                Riye hugs the rings before kneel and silently cry. The only thing she hopes for the entire life is to have perfect family. She already lose her parent at young age without remember their faces and Mire is the only person she depend on. Kota pull her into hug while whisper, “Please… give me chance to show you what life could be. It not that you can’t do anything but I want you to find your own light for your life.”

*****************************

                Heza just finish teaching kids in drawing class. After what happen, she begins working on things that she loves. She cleans up things that being use for the class before notice Yuya already waiting at the doorsteps. She says, “You know you can say something when you’re here.”

                “I just like to see you working hard even you know you don’t have to work. Just agree to become my wife, everything will be okay.” Say Yuya proudly.

                Heza quickly brush it off, “You know I won’t take that easily. You deserve better girl who can help you to take care of you as you’re popular person. I don’t want to become target of your fans.”

                Yuya pout to hear that, “Just ignore them as I only care about you. You already done?”

                “What you already plan for today, Yuya-kun?” ask Heza while she arranges drawing things back to its place. Yuya always come out with something for both of them to spend time together as they are not live in same mansion like before this anymore. Both of them already live in separate place as Kota doesn’t allow them to live together even that is what Yuya plans.

                Yuya happily says, “I found a really nice place that serve delicious meal.”

                “You know I wouldn’t deal with you if you bring me to that expensive place again. That place only gives me creep.” Say Heza as she remembers about what happen before this.

                Yuya ensure her, “You don’t have to worry about that. Actually, Meisa-san asks me to invite you for dinner at her house tonight. She said she really miss you and want to meet you again.”

                “Meisa nee-san…” Heza remember about that wonderful lady, the one who warmly welcome her when she runs away from home. Yuya couldn’t offer his place at that moment because he afraid his granddad will harm her. She says, “Even we always in touch but recently, I’m busy with my works here. What time we will go there?”

                “As soon you finish things here.” Say Yuya.

                Heza look herself in the mirror, “Ne, don’t you think I should change my clothes before go there?”

                “I think that won’t be necessary. I’m sure as soon you reach there, the happier Meisa nee-san is.” says Yuya. Heza finishes her work before grab her handbag and hold Yuya’s hand to leave the place to their destination.

***************************

                Shiro still focus on her task to arrange back all the books that people already read and place it on movable racks. She could feel herself in ease when she could smell books around her. People may think it is weird but she never cares about that. She knows about what happen to Kuzuryu Senzaki that make her worry about Kei.

                She hasn’t meet Kei since the last time they meet and somehow, that worry her. She also can’t reach him on anything. She tries to lock all her worries while working but sometimes it out of control. She quickly finishes her task before return back to her post. Her eyes go wide when notice Kei walk through the automated door while looking around.

                Kei’s face become happy when found Shiro. He waves to her before dashes towards her, “Shiro-chan! Genki?”

                “Kei-kun, why you’re here?” Shiro really surprise to see him that early.

                Kei become sad, “You don’t want to meet me?”

                “No…” Shiro panic a bit, “It still early for you to off from work. You must be really busy with works at company.”

                “Yeah, I’m busy…” Kei begin tell his story, “There are too many things that we need to handle but luckily there is Yabu-kun. I really hope I could be like him but it would be impossible for me. The only thing that gives me strength is YOU!” He shouts the last word.

                Shiro quickly cover his mouth before says, “I hope you remember that we’re in library right now and I love my job just like how you love your job.”

                “Ne, when your shift ends? Let’s go out as catch-up with each other.” say Kei.

                “I need to write report before my shift end.” Say Shiro. Kei tells her that he will search for book while wait for her and remind her not to rush anything.

                It only takes a few minutes for Shiro to finish up everything. She search for Kei to see him mesmerize with books around him even she knows he would have larger collection at his house. She slowly walk towards him before says, “You seem really like to be here.”

                “Yeah, rather than books that only reserved for me, I prefer place like this as the books here will show what kind of story people when they use the book.” Kei take a book that looks really old, “I’m sure this book already helps many people that want to search for history around the world.”

***********************

                Mayuri still in the classroom as she want to finish her homework before go back home. She write the last sentence before left out relieve sigh. She keeps her books in her locker before get ready to leave. She walks at hallway and notice Ryosuke seems like waiting for someone.

                Ryosuke notice her and slowly walk towards her, “Why you take too long?”

                “You’re waiting for me?” Mayuri really surprise as she thinks that guy already left when he has works at the company.

                Ryosuke become panic a bit before says, “It’s not like that… I finish things at company and come back here because I left my book in my locker…”

                “Thank you, Ryosuke.” Say Mayuri with gentle smile on her face. She feels really happy with his affection even it hardly shows in his action.

                Ryosuke take hold of her hand before walk to leave the school compound. Ever after what happen, Mayuri hasn’t move back to where she lives before this. Ryosuke prepare a house for her as he can visit her to check on her. Her relationship with her family still likes before but she’s happy with her life.

                Mayuri curious over something, “So, you won’t continue your studies to university?” she remember the talk that they have with their teacher.

                “It seems like that since all of us have shares in that company. I will have to learn how to handle the company together with my cousins.” Say Ryosuke. He actually has planned to continue studies like his older cousins but there’s limit for him.

                “Somehow, I envy you. Your future’s already been decided while mine… still blur.” Say Mayuri while both of them walk at the pavement.

                She manages to hear Ryosuke mumble, “You don’t have to worry about it as I will make sure that you will have bright future with me.” Those words really warm up her heart and loosen up all knots within her. Both of them enjoy their moment together in silence as they want to treasure the moment together. Their life may become different after what happen but they’re looking forward for their life in next days after on.

****************************

                Yuki spend her times with friends at her favourite place, book café. It has been long time for her to do that as she begins works at the mansion. She found book that she has been looking for and happily says, “Yatta! I get the book!”

                “Wow! You look like little kids to get the book. Don’t you get huge collection when work at that mansion?” say one of her friends.

                Yuki’s smile fade out when remember about it, “Hm… everything happen there just too confusing for me to understand.”

                “But it really because you manage to land job there even for awhile. I heard you get huge amount of money after what happen as compensation.” Say her other friend.

                “Even with that money, none of us understand what actually happen in that mansion.” Mumble Yuki.

                While her still focus on reading book, her ears caught noise of her friends make like someone else join them. She surprise when lift up her face to see it is Yuri. He asks her friends, “Can I talk with her for few minutes?”

                “Of course you can. Yuki-chan, we will give time for both of us. Just don’t forget to return back home.” friends that make Yuki’s face blush and cause giggle from them as they walk away.

                Yuri take seat in front of her before says, “It seem really hard to meet you after what happen.”

                “You’re right since I heard you’re really busy after you become one of shareholders.” Say Yuki. She never talks with him ever after that day as she doesn’t want to disturb him.

                Yuri take hold of Yuki’s hand before says, “You make me suffer by can’t meet you. My only wish is to meet you. I have gone through many things to make sure you land the job at that mansion. Well, even it’s only for short time.”

                “What do you mean by that?” ask Yuki, confuse on what happen.

                Yuri smiles before says, “I know you applied for the job and we choose who that we want. I already attract to you since the first time I met you. You have your own attraction that make me can’t take my eyes off from you.”

                “I’m sorry but I really confuse right now.” Say Yuki.

                Yuri happily says, “I want you to become my lover. Even if you reject me, I will make you fall for me.” Yuki happily accept the confession even she knows it really hard to believe, the famous Chinen Yuri confess to her.

*****************

                Ai battle with herself if she should make phone call to Yuto or not. He skips his class on that day because he has to help his family for opening of their branch café. She keeps wandering around the house that somehow annoys someone who watch her, “Just make phone call to him!”

                “I want but I think he still busy…” her phone ringing that show Yuto’s name. She quickly answers it, “Hello, Yuto-kun.”

                “Hello, Ai-chan. What are you doing right now?” Yuto really happy when he can hear her voice again. Actually, it already several days since the last time for both of them to meet as Yuto has to take leave because he has to handle his family’s business as they don’t have to hide from Senzaki anymore. Before this, his brothers handle the café while hide it is a family business as afraid that guy would do something just to destroy it.

                Ai happily replies, “I’m not doing anything right now. I just finish homework and still wondering on what I should do after this.”

                “Let’s go out. I want to bring you to our new café. It seems my brothers keep asking to meet you.” Say Yuto.

                Ai surprise to hear that, “Why would your brothers want to meet me?”

                “I have asked that question to them but the answer that I get is only suspicious chuckles. It seems I only know the reason why when I bring you there.” say Yuto. Ai just agrees with the idea and Yuto give her time to get ready.

                Ai could see how happy Yuto is when meet her and begin act like kids. She really surprise when he reach there with an expensive car. Yuto quickly says, “I know what you want to say about saving my money but this is Kazuya’s car. He keep insist me to use this to fetch you.”

                Both of them get on the car before go to the café and Ai being welcome happily by everyone there. Tomohisa says, “I’m sure both of you really wanted to spend time alone, right? We already prepare special place for both of you.”

                Kazuya work together with Tomohisa to push both Ai and Yuto special corner as it is hidden from everyone. Both of them take seat and Ai says, “Wow, I never think the new café would look this great and even has corner like this.”

                “This is the first café that actually has my idea to compliment with them. I want this corner in order to let me to spend more time with you.” Say Yuto as he pulls Ai closer to his body. Both of them silent as they don’t know what to say at the moment.

                It turn out his brothers has been watching them for long time and Tomohisa can’t stand to watch their younger brother keep silent and just appear to shout, “What with that silent? Just tell her that you really love her and want to be with her!”

                Kazuya quickly kick Tomohisa before scold, “Baka! We should watch them in silent!”

                “What are both of you doing here? Both of you should busy at floor right now!” Yuto really surprise to see his older brothers there. He kicks both of his brothers out from the corner with warning, “Mind your own business!”

                He returns to his seat, “Gomen, I never think this will be so hard but I only say this once, I love you and promise you that I will always love you.” Without waiting for Ai’s reply, he put his lips on hers.

***********************

                Karina finishes her class for the day and wonder what she should do on that day. Even many people asking her if she is related to Kuzuryu Senzaki, she keep deny it as she only wants to continue live as herself. She pass-by the front gate with her mind remembers about delicious pastry that being sell at a newly open shop that makes her want to go there.

                She really surprise when someone yank her hand from her side. She turns to see Keito and quickly asks, “Why you’re here?”

                “I’m here to meet you. I heard from Hikaru-kun that you’re doing everything because you’re searching colour for your rainbow. That’s absurd!” Keito lost his cool composure as he only want to know the truth on what happen.

                Karina pull him away from that place to avoid anyone recognize him before says, “I’m not like you who already have fixed future and no nasty memories.”

                “No nasty memories? What? You think my parent’s divorcement is not something that consider as nasty memories?” Keito throw her all of the questions.

                Both of them stop at abandon place before Karina let go his hand and says, “At least, both of your parent are still alive. You never suffer how hard to stay strong while everyone that you hope you can lean on is as weak as I am. Gomen, I know I shouldn’t complain to you.” She quickly covers her face to hide her tears at the moment.

                “I’m sorry too, I shouldn’t angry with you. We know… no, the correct answer word to describe it is understood… that everything happen it cause by oji-sama. If he is a tolerate person, maybe we can meet under better situation and your rainbow will not be colourless.” Keito pull her into his hug to calm her down. He admits he always watch her without she notice and always see that girl never socialize with anyone that make she’s lonely. He wants to help her but know that girl won’t accept it.

                After few minutes, Karina broke off the hug, “Please… don’t show you to me anymore. It really hard to face it every time.”

                Keito really surprise to hear her request and quickly decline it, “No! I don’t want that! Why you say like that?”

                “It is better like that.” Say Karina before try to run away but Keito really fast to catch her hand. Karina pleads, “Just let me go and you will have better life. You deserve more suitable girl who could help you in future as you’re one of shareholders of HSJ Group.”

                “No, I want you.” Say Keito. He tells her before he leaves her, “I will make sure you will know I won’t go to other girl as my heart only for you.”

                Keito could hear Karina’s reply as she walk away, “I hope you can show me colour of the rainbow.” When he turn back to check on her, she already gone without trace and he find her anymore.

~~~~~~

This is last chapter for the fic.For those who interested to join Suicide Contract or Scandal or Love, check there on how to request. Thanks for read even this may not my best fic. Thank you very much *bow*

P/s: For those who want to request at the two fic at above, please understand what kind of story there as it would be hard when it totally out from the main topic there.