Break up

Searching Colourless Rainbow

                Everyone really surprise when the newspaper tell about loss of Kuzuryu Senzaki’s stocks. It all happen because rumours about that old man’s wrongdoings but it seem that news still unknown to those in that mansion as they only focus on one thing at that moment. The guys get their lucks today when Karina is around when they want to ask something to her. Karina notice them while she enjoys her breakfast and says, “I know what you want to know.”

                “Then, just tell us about it. It seem we have all-day for you to explain everything to us.” Say Kota while bang the table.

                Karina calmly enjoy her miso soup before says, “At least, let me finish my breakfast first. The girls also want to finish their breakfast.” She refers to other girls who also sit at the table, enjoy their portion for breakfast and they begin feel uneasy with the guys’ presence as they never join them at their dining table.

                “Don’t try to run away or we should put someone here to ensure she will stay here…” Hikaru come out with idea and pull Keito to take seat beside her, “Look after her.”

******************

                Karina finish her breakfast and Keito just pull her away from the table. She manage to tell the girls, “All of you are free after this but remember that housekeepers will come here in few hours. Heza-san, I will leave it to you!”

                “You better begin think about yourself!” scold Keito while pulling her hand.

                The guys already wait at living room but the tense around already fill the space. Karina feels like want to run away from them as she knows they want to know the truth. Keito make her sit on a couch before warns, “You can’t run away from us anymore.”

                “I know!” Karina fix her posture before asks, “Which one you want to know first? Since there are a lot of thing that you guys curious with, right?”

                “Why you never tell us that you’re that ‘sole’ granddaughter?” ask Kei.

                Karina crosses her arms, “I never want to become that old man’s whatever-he-call-me. He only want to control me, just like how he tie all of you in this mansion. Next question?”

                “Why you want to work as matron when you can choose to live here like us?” ask Kei again. It seem he already plan all the questions that they want to ask.

                Karina just reply that she prefer to work there than just live without doing anything. She also reveal that she’s there while she has plan to make herself freed from there but when the boys ask about her plan, she only give reply, “I will let all of you know when it being confirm since risk of it really huge. Oh! One more thing, careful while being at outside as situation is not really good for any of us.”

                “Hey! Is that true that your dad is Kuzuryu Junta?” ask Hikaru when notice that girl really want to jump out from there.

                “Yes, I’m true daughter of Kuzuryu Junta. Oh! I should say the last daughter of Kuzuryu Junta since I have older brother and older sister. Is there any chance that you know him?” Karina actually curious about it as she knows her late dad has meet several people that he called as his foster child but never reveal anything to her.

                “He is someone that had taught me many things before.” Say Hikaru.

                “I think your late dad has involved with us in many ways.” Say Kota. Each of them begin reveal about their encounter with Junta but most of them only few less than 3 times and Keito doesn’t say anything about it.

                Keito remember something, “So, that ring at your necklace is your dad’s ring?” Karina nods that make him says, “Your dad is the one that always help me when my parent divorce. He said he is the blame on what happen to my family.”

                Karina’s eyes go wide when hear it, like she knows something about it.  She just stands up before says, “I have to check on the girls. Maybe they don’t know how to handle those housekeepers.”

                “Don’t try to run away from us!” Yuya shout in anger.

                Karina calmly says, “Relax~! I won’t run away as I still has works that need to be done.” She walks away from the living room even she knows they still has more questions that they want to ask her.

                “I think she just continue what Junta-san did. I think he told us same things; he want to destroy Kuzuryu Group that only make people suffer.” Say Kota but he notice Keito’s face twitch in anger at that moment.

                Yuto asks when notice Keito want to leave, “Where are you going?”

                “I want to take some walk to calm myself.” Keito walk away without want to give any details on what he wants to do.

****************

                Keito walks at the garden even he knows that anger won’t subside after know the truth. He found Karina who just finish manage her tasks and pull her into his car before drive away from that place. That girl really surprise and asks, “What do you want right now?”

                “Truth.” Reply Keito in one word while focus on controlling the steering. Karina seem know what is mean by that but decide not to say anything to avoid things become worse.

                The car stop at a lake that away from busy city. Keito asks, “You know what happen to my parent, right?”

                “Yeah, everyone know that your parent divorce before you go to overseas.” Say Karina.

                Keito grabs Karina’s hand and pull it to make her look into his eyes, “That is not what I meant! I’m sure you know about why my parent divorce!”

                “I only know that old man took your dad as his son because he really need a son to cover my dad’s ‘missing’. That old man really oppose your parent’s marriage but they never care. The only reason why he never did anything because of you. No one knows he already plan to break that marriage when he sent you to England. I only know about that because my dad told me after I insist why he keep want to meet a woman when I know met other kids.” Say Karina while try to maintain her composure.

                “That woman, my mom?” ask Keito.

                Karina slightly nods before says, “He felt really guilty because he thought that won’t happen if he not run away from the family. He knew what that old man plan from the beginning.”

                “Your dad really lucky, right? Manage to run away and have happy life with his family without worry of anything.” Snicker Keito.

                Karina suddenly look sad, “Not really, my aneki and aniki may could cover that matter since my dad manage to get help from someone and that moment is just the right timing where his siblings get married while when I was born, it become hard as that old man begin notice my existence. I never allow to go out by myself because of afraid I will take away by force.”

                “But you never show any hatred towards that old man that make all of us think you at his side.” Say Keito.

                “I only act for my own safety. None of you would ever know how hard for me to stay survive.” Karina’s tears begin drop as she couldn’t hold it anymore.

                Keito really surprise to see that girl that always strong in front of others is crying at that moment. She look totally fall apart at that moment like a broken doll. He could only watch that girl keep wipe her tears that seem non-stop. He gently pull the girl’s head to his shoulder while says, “Just use this to let it out everything inside you.”

******************

                Heza serves drinks together with Mayuri and Ai for the guys. Yuya receive the drink and says, “It seem I make you involve in this mess. I’m sorry.”

                “I’m okay with it and you don’ have to worry about anything.” Say Heza. She could sense everyone there worry over something but she knows she doesn’t have any rights to ask about it.

                Mayuri return to Heza and says, “Everyone seem really weird today.”

                Yuto pulls Ai get near him and asks, “Can you accompany me to go out after this?”

                “Yes since you’re free to give order to us.” Say Ai.

                Yuto wait at the front of the mansion, leans on his car while waiting for the girl. He already told her to wear something that is casual and easy to move around. Ai appear after that let them to begin their journey. Ai asks, “Where you want to go?”

                “I want to buy something and post it to my brother to congrates him. He’s finally get his debut in entertainment business.” Say Yuto.

                Ai know about Yuto’s brother, Raiya who has huge talent in entertainment but face problem while prepare for it. Yuto happily express his feeling at that moment, “I really happy as he finally reach his aim. Since oji-sama only think to tie us down, he ignore other people and never care about their welfare.”

                Ai quickly change the topic by pick up something, “How about this? Would your brother like it?”

                Yuto chuckles, “That only suit for girl. I’m sure my brother would prefer something manly for him.” Ai’s face turn red that make him pat her head gently as he knows she only want to cheer him up.

******************

                On the next day, outside the mansion compound, it fill with reporters and people who want to know what happen. Karina check outside before tell everyone where already wait in living room, “It seem none of us could step-out from this place without being notice by them today.”

                “Why they target us? Just ask oji-sama about it.” Say Yuri.

                “I’m sorry as I can’t let anyone leave this mansion for a while. If you need anything, we will try to make it true for all of you.” Say Karina.

                Yuya ask how and Heza says, “It seem she already arrange people who could sneak in here when we need something.”

                Keito watch Karina step away from living room and quickly follow her. Ryosuke just make stretch with his arms and says, “Ah! I’m bored.”

                “If you want, I could bake cookies for you.” Say Mayuri.

                “That sound delicious! I want!” says Hikaru.

                Ryosuke stand in front of Mayuri, “She offers to me, not to you.”

                Mayuri shows her face to Hikaru, “I can prepare for all of us but need to wait.” Ryosuke offer his help for her and both of them go to kitchen to prepare the cookies. Others slowly leave the living room to do whatever they can do.

*****************

                Riye wonder why she has to make delivery to that mansion. She want to decline it but when think the payment that really big, she just accept it. She carefully pass through the crowds where they show no interest with her. She greets, “I’m from Strom Delivery!”

                Karina step out from the building and says, “Yatta! My things are here! Come in first as they already see your face.”

                “Karina-san?” Riye surprise with it as the person who order the thing is not her. “But the person on this paper is Kurosaki Miako.”

                “Oh! That is my alternate name.” say Karina.

                Kota really surprise to see her and asks, “What are you doing here?”

                “I’m here for work.” Say Riye.

                Karina says, “I feel really sad when you don’t even want to make phone call to me.”

                “It was you who said that I only have make that phone call when I want to work here but I would never want to work here.” Say Riye.

                Kota surprise to see Riye that make he says, “Riye, what are you doing here?”

                “I don’t have time to fool around as I have work that need to be done.” Mock Riye. She turns to Karina, “Please use our services again inn future. I have to excuse myself first.”

                After Riye leave the compound, Karina make guess, “Don’t tell me that you actually has feeling towards her?”

                “What do you mean by that?” ask Kota who clearly surprise to hear it. He could only watch that girl walk into the mansion.

                Yuri appear at door and pull Kota to get inside while saying, “Ryosuke and Mayuri just finish bake cookies and it really delicious. You should take your share before it finish.”

                While everyone engross with the fresh baked cookies, Karina get shocking phone call from Minato before announce, “Kuzuryu Senzaki being rush to hospital because heart attack.”

~~~~~~~

Thanks for read it and there will be change in plots XD