Lost my way

Searching Colourless Rainbow

                Everyone really surprise to hear as they never think or even imagine Karina is Senzaki’s sole granddaughter. Kota asks, “That would be impossible since she only come from commoner family.”

                “It is the truth. Kuzuryu Karina is daughter of Kuzuryu Junta who is my only son that run away to abandon this family but I’m smarter than him to detect him and his family.” Senzaki happily announce it before repeat his question, “Now, where is that girl?”

                “She’s at home, resting.” Everyone turn in surprise towards Keito. He continues, “This evening, she gets serious allergic attack that doesn’t allow her to leave the bed right now.”

                “Check her right now!” Senzaki throw his order to his PA. Daiki and Ryosuke already anxious as they never think it would be that bad even it just light prank on that girl. No one could say anything as they surprise to hear something that already keep in dark for long time.

********************

                Someone arrive at that mansion and just walk inside without worry of being caught, like know no one would notice him. That person just walk straight into Karina’s room and lock the door. Karina wake up as her ears caught the sound of lock but doesn’t surprise to see who it is, “Aniki…”

                “It seem they already know about you’re his sole granddaughter and it really interesting to watch their expression. You should witness it.” Say her brother as he take a seat at the window frame.

                Karina weakly smile before say in hoarse voice, “Even I want to see it but I can’t. I can’t move at all. That allergic really take away my strength.”

                “You begin allergic to it after you eat sweets that contain pineapple during that party.” Say her brother.

                “That party that we sneak-in as siblings of your friends that get the invitation. We only curious to see what kind of man that never want to accept ka-san as his son’s wife. It really weird when he is the one that arrange to-san encounter with ka-san.” Say Karina when remember it back. It really hilarious when they did that when they still immature kids before it change everything.

                Her brother take out something to put it beside her bed before says, “Drink this after you finish your breakfast.”

                “Wah, that super bitter herd mixture. Where you get it?” Karina could remember the taste even the last time she drinks that is 10 years ago.

                Her brother says, “I have the recipe for it… ka-san inherit it to me. Maa… I shouldn’t be here too long or someone will notice me here.”

                “You’re lucky that those girls already in their rooms to get some rest and I need some help about something…” Karina tell everything to him before her brother abruptly leave the room. She murmur, “He should take course to become ninja with that skill.”

********************

                The boys return to the mansion after the dinner end and it seem they have same aim; to ask something from Karina. they get near the room but it seem they can’t get into the room as it being lock from inside with note stick on the door, ‘No one could get in here! I need time to rest! Any argument is invalid until I fully recover!’

                “She already know what we want to ask.” Yuya punch the wall.

                Yuri come out with an idea, “Let’s just ask her tomorrow but we need some of us to do that.”

                Everyone impress with Yuri that manage to come out with idea in that situation and Kota says, “I will ask her tomorrow along with Hikaru and Keito.”

                “Why I have to join you?” Keito object it.

                Hikaru says, “We don’t have other choice by now.”

                Karina could hear the boys’ plan from inside her room and smirk as she knows they won’t able to ask anything from her tomorrow since she already has her own plan. She want to meet someone to offer something.

*****************

                Riye really surprise when notice someone in front of the house early in the morning when she return home after her morning exercise. She politely asks, “Who are you?”

                “I’m sorry for suddenly appear in front of your house in this early morning but I’m here to offer a job for you. My name is Kuzuryu Karina.” say Karina with polite bow. Riye seem a bit confuse with it and Karina invite her, “I can give time for you to get ready as I want to talk about it while both of us take our breakfast.”

                Riye hardly digest on what happen but she manage to get ready for the day before join Karina for breakfast at a place that she never know its existence. She asks, “What kind of job you want to offer me?”

                “I know you may surprise and even hate but I want to offer job you as one of matrons at mansion where all Kuzuryu Senzaki’s grandsons live right now which also mean Yabu Kota’s place. I know you really hate him but this is good chance for you since the pay really good. Oh! I forget to mention that I’m the main matron of the mansion.” Say Karina.

                “How you know I really hate him?” Riye really surprise on how that girl know about it and that girl really calm while saying it.

                Karina take sip of her tea, “This is really nice~! I always love this shop where only regular would know about it.” She remember the question, “Oh! I just happen to know about it when someone make investigation on you but you don’t have to worry anything as your information safe with me.”

                “What you will do if I decline your offer?” Riye want to test her.

                “I will pursue you to work there. We just really need that hatred to work there. It better than I choose that want to work there because they admire the boys. I just fire two girls who only want to work there with intention to stalk them. We need to maintain the number since we can’t disturb the tasks that already divide to the girls and you’re great choice for it.” Say Karina.

                Riye thinks if she should accept the job offer or not that make Karina adds her words, “Even I say you will work there, the job is not that hard as there will be two-girl team for each tasks and you will do the task with me.”

                Karina pushes a name card towards her before says, “Just take your time to think and give call to this number. This is Minato’s number, the boys’ caretaker. He will manage everything for you.” Riye take the name card and only nod before both of them continue enjoy their breakfast.

********************

                Yuki, Ai and Mayuri walks together to go school while Alvina share ride with Daiki. The boys offer drive for them but they prefer to walk as they could take time for it. Ai sounds her curious, “I wonder why those boys really hate Karina when she seem doesn’t do anything wrong.”

                Mayuri says, “What I heard from Ryosuke-kun, Karina always do whatever she want in that house even the boys is supposedly superior in that mansion.”

                “She always helps us but it seem she sometimes work herself too hard. Don’t you girls realize she seem plan something that involve the company?” Yuki remember how Karina talks on phone and keep mentions about company that Senzaki owned.

                “For sure, we can only act like we know nothing about it since we only work there.” say Ai.

                Mayuri leave sigh, “Even we say we work there; sometimes, housekeepers that Karina’s hire monthly do all the works.”

                “That make us more confuse on what actually their work in that mansion.” Say Ai.

                They encounter Karina who seem listening to music from her headphones and impress when she avoids bamboo sword’s attack from sensei that wait in front of the gate like nothing happen. Yuki comment, “She really mysterious. Do you think she is some kind of spy that want to destroy Kuzuryu Senzaki’s legacy?”

                “No… I don’t think so.” Ai says that when watch Karina trip over small stones on the pavement and hit her head on the door frame.

                “Maybe she’s just clumsy girl.” Say Yuki.

                “Three of you! It’s not time to make any comment while watching show! You will be late if you continue standing there!” shout from the sensei snap them back to reality and rushes to get into the school compound.

**************

                Alvina reach on front of the university and Daiki says, “I will fetch you after your class end.”

                “You don’t have to since you have work that will end late today. I will be okay to go back home by myself today.” Say Alvina.

                Daiki thinks for a while, “Okay but just careful while walking since you’re wearing high heel again today.”

                “I wear this because I want to feel a bit taller.” Say Alvina with puff cheeks.

                Daiki pokes her cheeks before says, “Like balloon! *giggle* you better hurry up to your class.”

                Alvina get off from the car and walk to her campus but it seem her journey to class being disturb by someone. That person make her confuse, “Don’t you curious to know what the real plan of that girl is?”

                “What do you mean by that?” Alvina asks.

                The guy only smirk, “She only use you to cover up her real plan that will only destroy the boys.” He leaves her alone dumbstruck.

                “It just a bluff.” Alvina try to put herself in ease and walk to her class but that statement still disturb her mind all day.

*******************

                Shiro surprise when she receive envelope that seem like for a magazine’s corner with title, ‘Kuzuryu Senzaki is a murderer?!’

                “Why it have to send here? I have nothing to do with him.” Say Shiro before shove it into her drawer before begin her work to arrange new books that just arrive.

                “Hamada-san, it’s not time for you to space out!” scold her leader. She doesn’t realize her movement stop for several minutes because thinking about that matter.

                When come to lunch break, she meet Kei at a café for meal. Shiro pushes the envelope to him before says, “I receive this morning but I can’t understand why I receive this.”

                Kei really surprise to see what it is but manage to stay calm before says, “It just something that come from someone that really hate my oji-sama.”

                “Are you sure everything would be okay? It seem for a magazine.” Say Shiro but Kei put her in ease by saying that it just fluke.

******************

                Karina walks to burn cellar while bring her bag that contain bundles of paper. She throw everything in the cellar before start the fire. She stares the fire and it seem she enjoy the heat from the flame. Her hand slowly want to touch the fire that somehow soothe her mess-up mind but it seem someone yank her backwards before scold, “Are you crazy?”

                She surprise to see the person that yanks her hand is Keito. Her silence make that guy repeat his question, “Hey! I’m asking you. Are you crazy?”

                She shove him off to the ground before says, “Mind your own business! It won’t give you anything if I admit that I’m crazy.”

                Keito really surprise when see the girl’s eyes emotions of sadness and despair. It is his second time to see Karina is not acting like usual her; arrogant and always proud with what anything she does. Karina say in cold tone, “I’m not like you that always pamper with anything that you want. I hardly survive in my life just because of stupid things.”

                Keito quickly stop her movement to less distance with that burning flame while say, “Stop it! You’re his sole granddaughter! Mind your action!”

                “I never want to be his pawn! I only want to have normal life like other girls! Enjoy time with friends, think about girly things or just fight over fashion that they really admire! While they could happily enjoy their life in way that they want, I have to struggle with those stupid things!” say Karina before realize what happen. She close , grab her bag using free hand before flee from the place.

                Keito try to chase for her but it seem that girl already disappear from his sight. Even when he check at her class, she’s not around and her classmate only say, “She told us that she’s not feeling well for the day and leave early.”

                He take out his phone to make a phone call from someone, “Hello… it’s me… I need your help in something… I know you can only get data and that’s all what I need…. I will meet you at usual café after school…”

***********************

                Heza really surprise when notice Karina arrive home as she thinks it still early to ditch class. Karina happily greet her, “Yo! Heza-san, how’s work here? Does those guys work you really hard?”

                Heza timidly reply, “Not really since it is my duty here.”

                Karina could read what in Heza’s mind, “Ah! Don’t tell anyone that I skip school today. I will go out again after this and may come back tomorrow as I want to meet someone today.”

                Heza could only watch that girl walk inside the building before she walks to gazebo that near to man-made waterfall where Sayori relaxes there. She mutter, “I wonder why Yuya really hate Karina-san…”

                “That statement…” Sayori’s voice snap her to reality, “…is what everyone confuse right now.”

                They doesn’t realize Karina watch them from inside but it seem she has no interest to join them and only bluntly say, “Please stand for a bit longer. At least, until everything is done.”

Hi, I’m wondering if this fic is no good I don’t get any response from everyone.

Is this theme just too ‘heavy’ to everyone?