No More Pain

Searching Colourless Rainbow

                It seem the boys just too hard to believe that they just lose their grandfather. Washio quickly ask the boys to leave the hospital compound as he knows the news will be spread out and media people must want to get story from them. They are just lucky that the vehicle that they ride, somehow distract other people’s attention. While on the way back to mansion, Kota says, “I wonder why that girl doesn’t come to hospital.”

                Yuri remember something, “I heard from Yuki-chan about that girl always leave house with boxes. Does any of you know anything about it?”

                “We should ask Keito as he seem begin close with her.” Say Yuto.

                Keito really surprise when he suddenly become focus, “We’re not that close but… I only want to dig out something from her. I get information that she has a company with her siblings but no one know what kind of company they have.”

                Daiki remember something, “What will happen after this? If that someone bought oji-sama’s company, what will happen to us?”

                Hikaru who excuses himself just now to make phone call to someone, join them few minutes after that and tell them when hear the question, “Washio-san will help us to manage about it. For today, we can only rest at home. He said we really need it.”

******************

                Karina paddle her bicycle to reach at a building after get an urgent phone call from someone. She walks to a room where she could see Mao and Mio there. She says, “Ah! I think I could stop calling both of you with Mao and Mio.”

                “Just continue with that since you already use to call with that name and it is part of our names. What we will do after this?” ask Mio with serious tone.

                Karina take her seat at empty chair and says, “I really happy everything will be just fine~!”

                “What are you plan after this? I heard you just quit from that school.” Say Mao. He really worry if that girl decide to throw everything away just to begin her life desired life.

                “Hm…” Karina spin on the chair before says, “…I will move to Osaka where our dad used to stay before meet mom. I’m done manage everything and actually already live there since last few days. I just keep traveling here to manage other things here.”

                “You already get your compensation?” ask Mio. They know Karina will ‘disappear’ after get her compensation for working as the grandsons’ matron.

                Karina only reply, “Earlier than you think~!” she knows that meeting will be the last meeting for them as owners of Hoshiryu Corporation and she knows that she need to meet with Riye again. She finishes everything there and says, “So, we’re done here, right? I’m hungry~!”

                Mio says, “My wife already agree to prepare delicious lunch for us. Let’s go to my house.”

                “It’s okay, I already promise with someone to have a meal with her.” Say Karina. She packs up her things or should be say that it is a pen that she used to spin but her bag totally packed up that make her take time.

                When Karina almost step out from the room, she hears, “Hey! You should begin life that you always want; make friends and found someone that love you. You don’t have to be other people anymore.”

                “Hmm… I will do that when I get chance. For now, I want to relax with money that I get as I realize I miss too many things in my childhood.” Reply Karina before leave the room.

                She thinks if she should hail taxi or just walk to place where she already promised with Riye. After few minutes, she just shake her head and says, “It is better to walk.”

                She even make stop at a clothes shop while on the way as her eyes caught sight of nice clothes. She always want to buy clothes but keep thinking if she can buy it or not when she really busy with many things. After an hour, she leave the shops with several shopping bags and realize that she almost late for the meeting.

                She could see Riye already there when she reach at the promised place. She asks, “Why you don’t wait for me inside the cafe?”

                “I don’t think you would want to meet me in there.” comment Riye, coldly. She has to postpone her shift on that day because that girl suddenly send mail to meet her.

                Karina just pull Riye into the café and a waiter happily welcome both of them, “Welcome to Yume Café, Karina-chan! I have been waiting for you since last week. You used to come here even to order take out.”

                “Gomen~! I just really busy with many things since I’m already move to Osaka.” Karina’s words bring surprise to Riye.

                When both of them make order at their table, Riye asks, “Why you suddenly move there?”

                Karina leans on the chair to relax before says, “Hm… can I use excuse that I want to avoid everyone here? I don’t want anyone to remember or found out who that old man’s sole granddaughter is.”

                “Why you keep meeting me even you know I really hate you?” ask Riye while they enjoy their meal.

                Karina happily bite her sandwiches and enjoy flavour that surround before says, “I know those hatred just happen to you is the same way like what happen to me. You lose your sister while I lose three important people.”

                “Then, how you could work for those people?” Riye really curious about that girl. Usually, people won’t do what they hate unless for vengeance but that girl show the otherwise.

                Karina give blunt reply, “I just want to get money for my life. I come from hard family and money is need to survive. I can’t be like you who can do several jobs as my stamina is not that good.”

                When they finish eating, Karina give an envelope to her, “This is money for you as you already work as secret keeper and I think you can tell them about the content of thing that I ask you to keep.”

                “Why it’s not you who tell them about that matter?” ask Riye. She thought she will only keep that safe and not the one that announce it.

                Karina looks around to check something before says, “I don’t want to meet them as I can’t wait to relax at my new house. I just finish unpack my things yesterday. You should know how hard to do everything alone without anyone’s help. It just lucky I can arrange furniture in the house alone.”

                She bid Riye bye before go to separate way from her. She happily walk at streets as it still early to go back home. She notice a nice accessory store that really grab her attention to buy something from there. She found a nice necklace that has wing’s locket that she already search for ages.

                “This is where you are!” a voice interrupt her moment as soon she step out from the shop. She turn to see it is Keito with hint of rage within him.

                “What do you want from me?” ask Karina in annoyance as she knows her precious moment to be alone being disturb. She turns her heels to leave him but him really fast to grab her hand to stop her.

                “Where are you thinking? Running away from me?” Keito pulls her to his car.

                She asks, “Where you want to bring me?” but Keito doesn’t say anything and just drive to somewhere. She only want to run away from him as she realizes every time she near him, her heart pounding really hard. That is another reason why she move out from that mansion earlier. Even she can easily say goodbye with proud but when face him, everything will crumble down.

                The car stop when they reach at a place that seem far from busy town. She asks, “Where is this place?”

                “Somewhere that I could talk with you without no disturb.” Say Keito. When he notice shopping bags at back seats, “You’re sure shopping a lot.”

                “That is not your business. I can buy whatever I want.” Say Karina. She try not to lose her cool composure in front of that guy. She says, “I don’t think you force me to get into your car just for you to make comment on what I already buy.”

                “You should worry when oji-sama is dead. It will affect your life as you may not get anything from the inheritance.” Say Keito.

                Karina chuckles when hear that and says, “I don’t have interest with that inheritance. Frankly, I really happy when I finally get my chance to live the way that I want. Unlike you who has bright future in front of you, I don’t have anything for my future.”

                “So, that give you excuse for suddenly move out from that mansion without tell anyone…” Keito suddenly shutter, “The girls really worry about you. At least, tell something to them.”

                “They don’t have to worry about me and they should realize they also get compensation.” Say Karina. She get off from the car and enjoy the nature serve in front of her eyes. She could feel herself really relax at that moment while totally forget about Keito.

                She almost drift off into her own world but Keito almost shout to her ears, “We’re not here to let you relax!”

                “Mou~! You really know how to ruin the mood!” whine Karina. She take a look at her watch and says, “Yabai! I will be late. Ne, could you send me to my house?”

*******************

                Keito really surprise when send Karina as it really far. He stops his car at in front of apartment before asks, “You live here?”

                “That’s a rude! I know this place is not luxury like the mansion but I feel more comfortable in place like this.” Karina get off from the car and take all her shopping bags before asks, “Want to get in for tea?”

                “Only for few minutes since you already make me drive you here.” Say Keito. He parks the car before follow Karina to her house. Keito somehow really amazes how Karina could make the house has same atmosphere like her room at the mansion.

                Karina prepare drinks at kitchen while Keito curious to see pictures that paste at one corner. He asks, “So, you know Min-kun?” that is his initial plan to meet her but somehow, he forget about it.

                “Do you still remember the guy named Camui-kun? He almost hit you on that day.” say Karina. When Keito nod to reply it, she continues, “He is Min-kun’s brother. Maybe you never meet him as his parent divorce and both of them separate.”

                “Min-kun is my friend… the only one that never care who is me. I think if it’s not him, I may not go to England. I promised to him to meet again when I return here but when I ask someone to search for him, they told me he is dead and I’m not allowed to know more about what happen.” Say Keito.

                Karina serve hot tea for him before take sit on beanbag. She says, “Min-kun died in car accident because of me. He rescued me but he didn’t know that is what oji-sama’s plan. If I follow what that old man want, none of this would happen. That old man even eliminate my best friend to ensure I will follow his words.”

                He could see Karina tries really hard to hide her sadness at that moment. He move towards her before wrap his hands around her, “It not good to keep it too long. Just let it out.”

                Karina wrap her hands to his back before let out her tears. She couldn’t stop her tears even she doesn’t want to stay in his hug any longer but the warmth that she really miss and she doesn’t want to let it go. After tired of crying, Karina dozes off on his shoulder and he only realize it when her hold gradually loose up.

                Keito carefully lift her to her bed as he knows it won’t be good just to leave her on floor. He fixes blanket before leave the house but encounter with the landlord, “Ara, you’re that guy who with Karina-chan! She already asleep?”

                “Yeah! She sleeps like kids.” Reply Keito.

                The landlord say something that really surprising, “I really worry about her. She suddenly come here and tell me that she want to rent house here but her presence really make me think my daughter come back here. What I only want, she has happy life as I know she hide her true feeling behind her eyes.”

******************

                After few days after memorial service of Senzaki, Washio come to that mansion to tell about the testament that he already hear from Senzaki’s lawyer. Even it usually being open after 49 days, Senzaki had ask the lawyer to open it as soon he died. He says, “It seem Senzaki-sama already put the responsibility to choose who is suitable for the future of company to his sole granddaughter, Kuzuryu Karina-sama.”

                The boys surprise to hear that as they never think his grandfather would give that really important responsibility to that girl. They really want to know more about what happen but Riye arrive there. Kota asks, “Why you’re here?”

                Riye grumble, “If not because of this envelope…” she waves something in her hands, “…I won’t be here. I already get this important task from Karina-san.”

                “What is that? Who are you?” ask Ryosuke.

                Riye only reply, “I’m no one important for you to know.” She gives the envelope and want to leave the place but Kota ask her to stay for a cup of coffee.

                Heza serve drink for her while Kota opens the envelope to read it and the first reaction is his eyes go wide. Hikaru asks, “What is it?”

                “Is this true?” Kota ask Riye and she just nod. He change to Kei, “You still remember who bought most share of oji-sama’s company?”

                “A company called Hoshiryu Corporation but we don’t know who owned the company.” Say Kei.

                Kota look to his other cousins, “I think I know who is the owners… it is Karina with her older siblings.”

                Everyone except Riye surprise to hear that and wait for Kota continue, “Three of them already change all name of properties that initially owned by oji-sama that they bought into our names.”

                They rushes to check it and could see their name where Kota become the chairman of the company. It no longer owned by Kuzuryu Group but HSJ Group. Even the girls also get their part from that and it give huge amount from it. The boys ask Riye about Karina’s whereabouts but she only says, “We only meet when she want to meet me. She never tell where she live to me. Now, my work here already done, I’m leaving.”