Namae no Nai Kaibutsu (Monster without name)

Searching Colourless Rainbow

                “Hey! I get information that girl will hire several girls to work in this mansion. Want to make it interesting?” Daiki tell that when they go out for dinner. They already make sure that girl only stay at home when they go out. It’s not that they worry of her, they don’t want her spies them.

                Kei smiles to hear it and says, “That is good idea but we need something to distract her while we change the data that she has.”

                “About that… we could ask Keito to do that. Don’t you realize that girl always restless when you around?” ask Ryosuke.

                Keito surprise to hear it but manage to cover it. He remember something, “We need to know what kind of information there before do anything.”

                “We could ask help from her classmates for that.” Say Yuri confidently.

                Hikaru worry over something, “Do you think she would realize it?”

                Daiki shake his head a bit before says, “That would be impossible. She’s just too slow to realize it. Even when I put pineapple in her food, she won’t realize it until she get the allergy.” It been decide that Keito will make sure Karina won’t realize anything while others will search someone that could willing to ‘work’ at the mansion.

*********************

                Karina feel really nervous when the scariest teacher in the school summon her to counselling room. She gently knock the door and could see the sensei sit with a report card in front of him. She knows it about her performance in the school that make her carefully asks, “Do we really need to talk about that?”

                “Yes, Kuzuryu Karina-kun. I know your mom want you to attend here because you could get into great university and great job. You should lucky that I’m willing to be your guidance teacher. Ninomiya really worry about you and ask my help.” Say the scariest sensei, Sakurai. At first glance, he look gentle sensei that ready to guide his students but if his switch flip up, even director run to hide from him.

                “I don’t need your help.” Say Karina in tiny voice.

                Sakurai could hear it clearly and scold, “Even you only 2nd year student but you need to serious on what you want to do for your future. Based on what I observe and heard, you didn’t show any interest in anything.”

                “It is true that I don’t have any interest in anything and I don’t think it is necessary to figure out what I want to do as my future already being decide.” Reply Karina. There is no hesitate in her voice that make him speechless on what to say next. Karina slowly stand up before bow and says, “I have to return back to my class. I excuse myself first.”

                Ninomiya get into the room after Karina step out and says, “Am I right? She won’t let you to talk more about what you want.”

                “Does her father’s death really affect her until today?” ask Sakurai.

**************

                She get a phone call after school’s end while she in middle of pack her bag. She answer it using communication device, “Hello, this is Kuzuryu Karina.”

                “President want to meet you tonight at Storm Restaurant. He seem want to discuss something private with you.” It is from Senzaki’s PA.

                “Tonight? I don’t think I can do that because there is a place that I need to go now and will take long time.” Karina seem doesn’t scared to decline invitation from dangerous President that could make her life suffer in seconds.

                It silent for few seconds before the voice change into Senzaki’s voice, “Cancel your plan. I don’t have time to let you do whatever you want.”

                “Senzaki-sama, I know you schedule really well and I could say you have quite many free time for a president while I’m not that free as my schedule pack for the rest of the year. It’s not easy to balance my work and life as student.” Karina take her bag and walk away from the class. She even adds, “And I could guess on what matter you want to talk with me.”

                She could hear gasp from the end of the phone that cause chuckles from her before says, “Don’t worry, Senzaki-sama. Your little dirty secret will continue stay as your little dirty secret.” She just hung the call when notice a familiar bike already wait for her.

                “Talk with that old man?” ask the person on bike.

                “Yeah, he will always bickering to me. Thanks for willing to send me there, Camui-kun.” Say Karina.

                Camui give helmet to her while saying, “I know you will go there as today is the day and I also want to visit my brother.”

                It seem their destination is towards graveyard that different from what she visit before this. Both of them walk together until reach the place. Karina places bouquet that she bought while on the way there before says, “Yo, Min-kun. We’re here again and by mean we are your foolish brother and I.”

                “Don’t use word foolish to describe me.” Camui smack her head.

                Karina whine in pain, “I don’t mention your name at all.”

                “He only has a brother who is me and only me here.” Say Camui. Karina pout before decide to ignore that guy and have ‘conversation’ with Min-kun. She may smiles while talking but her mind replay on what happen during that day; Min-kun only want to safe her from get shot by someone but that bullet penetrate him that cause his death. The culprit still free without no one know who is him even she have clue on who did it.

                Camui gently pat Karina’s head, like what a brother does while saying, “I’m sure he’s saying that it’s not your fault. He would do anything to make sure you stay alive even it cost his own life.”

                Karina cover her face with her palms, “It should be me who get shot. At least, the bullet will not kill me but I make you lost your only family member. Even I know it just that old man plan in order to tie me down under his control.”

                “I may lost him but thanks to that, I get great imouto that may exceed any superheroes.” Say Camui.

                “I’m no superheroes. I’m only useless sidekick…” mutter Karina.

****************

                “Ne, Yuto-kun, are you sure this is good?” ask Ai. She is Yuto’s classmate and one of least girl that get near him not because of anything that he has.

                Yuto smiles, “Of course it is good. At least, we can spend time together and I will show to that girl that she’s not that powerful.”

                “I curious about it. Why you really hate that girl?” Ai always wonder why.

                “She just doing things in her own pace. She suddenly appear in our mansion and announce that she will become matron and begin make any decision without ask us beforehand.” Yuto clutches his fist as hatred come to him when remember about it.

                Ai admits she’s surprise to see Yuto’s action as she knows him as someone that always gentle and make other people admire him but not the one that she witness right now. She just agree with that since that work will bring money for her as she in needs of money.

                Yuto changes back to former himself and says, “Let’s go out for date after school, okay? We will spend time at my brothers’ café again today since you don’t want to go other place.”

                “Yeah since that place is not expensive place. You should learn to save your money and spend it wisely.” Say Ai.

                Both of them go to Nobuta Café that being manage by Yuto’s brothers; Kazuya and Tomohisa. They being welcome with Tomohisa’s super friendly greet, “Welcome, welcome, welcome to this shop. Welcome, welcome.”

                “As usual, you really carefree, Tomo-nii.” Greet Yuto. He just pull Ai to their usual seat before make their order.

                Kazuya serve drinks for them and asks, “How’s your school?”

                “Maybe I can say it is okay. It would better if that person is not around in my life.” Grumble Yuto.

                His brothers understand it really well that make Tomohisa says, “Eh?! She still alive? I thought she already quit work since you guys ‘torture’ her really bad.”

                “She’s the tough one and oji-sama has her back.” Complain Yuto.

******************

                Yuya decide to visit someone at one of his brothers’ house. It seem his arrival being welcome by a beautiful woman, “Yuya-kun, you’re here for Jin-kun or Heza-chan?”

                Yuya know who is her, “Meisa-san… I’m not here for Aniki. How’s her condition?”

                “She’s fully recover and keep asking about you.” Say Meisa.

                Yuya seem a bit guilty at the moment, “My works just suddenly pile up and didn’t have time to get here. Where is her?”

                “You can meet her at her favourite place.” Reply Meisa.

                Yuya thanks her before continue walking towards the rooftop. Heza is someone that he rescue from become victim after she runs away from her house. He knows that girl really want to begin new life and found great chance for her. He notices her stare at the sky that make him says, “I think it still early if you want to watch star today.”

                It seem the girl that her name being call really surprise to hear that voice and turn to say, “Takaki-san, you’re here.”

                “How many times I told you not to call me like that? Just call me with my name. It a bit surprising to see you here at daylight.” ask Yuya as he takes seat beside Heza.

                Heza says, “I just want to be outside by now. You’re not busy today?”

                Yuya shakes his head gently, “I’m here to tell you that I finally found something that could help you to begin your new life. Are you okay if you have to work at place that I stay?”

                “As long I can work, it is okay.” Reply Heza.

****************

                Daiki decide to meet someone and wait at front gate until someone greet her, “You should inform me beforehand and I won’t spend much time in library.”

                “I just suddenly want to meet you and maybe bring you somewhere to relax after busy day. Where you want to go, Vina-chan?” say Daiki while spin his car keys.

                “Hm… since my mind tired after classes, can we go somewhere that have soothing environment?” ask Alvina and Daiki only nod as he knows just the right place for that. Both of them meet when university that Alvina attend and university that Daiki attend has joint-event. Daiki really attract with her beauty and both of them close.

                Daiki parks the car and both of them get off from the car. Alvina surprise to see the surrounding, “Why I never notice there are this kind of café open here?”

                “Oh, this café only allow their members to get in as it really exclusive.” Say Daiki.

                Both of them get into the café and really surprise to see Karina also in there. she doesn’t notice both of them as she listen to songs from her headphones and her eyes focus on books while her hand busy write something. Alvina asks, “You know that girl?”

                “Oh! She is our matron but she really like to do things in her own way. Let’s ignore her as it won’t bring anything good to us.” Daiki sound out his annoyance. Alvina could sense how that guy really hate to talk about that girl.

                Both of them take seats at table that far from Karina’s table. Daiki ask her when their orders arrive, “Ne, are you okay if you suddenly get work offer at someone’s house as matron?”

                “Why you ask like that?” ask Alvina.

                Daiki reveal a bit about their plan, “We just want to show her how we could do whatever we want. Even she should work under us but her never afraid to order us to do anything when she doesn’t want to do the certain task. It may hard job but if you’re willing to do it, I will ask them to less your task.”

                “It sound interesting.” Reply Alvina with amuse smile.

***************

                Ryosuke really surprise when he get phone call from someone that ask to meet him in middle of midnight. He just go to a park as he think about the person’s safety. He reach there and just casually says, “You know it is dangerous to be out here alone for a girl like you?”

                “I know but I can’t stand to be there anymore. They keep pressure me over something that they good at and I bad with.” Say the girl.

                “Mayuri-chan, even I know you only want calmness but you need to think carefully…” Ryosuke remember something, “…I know a way for you to leave the house without get scold or bash by anyone.”

                “What do you mean?” ask Mayuri. Ryosuke tells everything to her and she says, “It is okay for me to do that?”

                “Just leave it to me and I will explain to your parent but the story may a bit different.” Say Ryosuke.

                Mayuri nods, “As long I could leave that house.”

                Ryosuke take hold of her hand and slightly pull, “Let me send you back to your house. It not good to stay outside here too long since I don’t want you to miss school tomorrow.” Those words make Mayuri surprise and blush a bit as she knows that guy only see her as his friend.

*********************

                Karina really busy with her studies and house chores that make her really forget about the file that has information of applicants. She even left it under her table as she always in rush and forget to notice it. When she’s finally get free time to check it, she knows she doesn’t bring it home that make her rushes back to school.

                “Why it must be dark when I need light around here?” complain Karina while walk at dark hallways to her classroom. It supposedly a guard accompany her but that guard has to patrol at other place that make her go there alone.

                She take out her file under her table and feel relieve, “Yokatta, it still here.” She urge to check inside it but her ears suddenly caught noise of dog’s whine that make her spurt out from the class. She paddle her bicycle as fast as possible until she reach back at mansion.

                “Just get back from date?” ask Keito when both of them bump into each other at in front of kitchen. He sounds really annoy to meet her there.

                “I’m not that free to go for date. Unlike you that always change girlfriends and fool around.” Karina does annoy him in purpose. She take out mineral bottle before says, “Ah! I really jealous with you, has rich grandfather that willing to ‘pay’ you.”

                Keito grabs tight her wrist that make her ‘ouch’ while try to escape from him, “Don’t act so great when you’re lower than us, peasant.”

                “Wow, you know how to use that word. I thought you won’t say that because you’re good boy.” Say Karina while try to stand pain.

                Keito make her look into his fierce eyes, “You would never deserve nice words from me.” He pushes him until hit her back on the wall before walk away.

                Karina rubs her wrist that already red while stand the pain on her back. Honestly, she really surprise to see him like that but mumble, “Nameless Monster…”

                She treat her wrist before read the file but somehow it make her smile, like she found funny part in that file while mutter, “They are trying to play my game? Okay, I will play with you and see how long this game will stand.”

~~~~~~

Hehehe... I'm just using title of songs for my title for each chapter as they are more interesting to me XD