Prologue

Searching Colourless Rainbow

                Karina has to knock each bedroom door to make sure all of them are ready for the day but it always hard since she will argue with some of them. Yuya shout, “I already told you that I’m wake up and ready to go out.”

                She crosses her arms before asks, “Ready to go out?” she check through him, “Then, why you still wearing slippers?” she leaves to check another room and it always exhausted her as she will argue with some of them before she practically speed off with her bicycle.

                And because of that, she always almost late for school and will get lecture by sensei, “Kuzuryu Karina-san, I know you’re busy but you should learn to balance your work with studies. I know you have big dream for your future.”

                “I don’t have other choice for that since it involve money for me to attend school.” Say Karina. Without wait any response, she bows to sensei before says, “I have to go now since I have several things that need to be done today.”

                She just walk to leave the staff room without care of anything. Ninomiya leave out sigh and Sakurai says, “I must be hard for you to handle that kind of student. She could get better scholarship rather than that.”

                “She must have reason for that. I’m sure of it. She’s type that will hide everything and only show things that unnecessary.” Say Ninomiya. He take-out Karina’s profile and stare on it, like searching for answers.

*****************

                Karina get into supermarket to buy ingredient to make sure it always enough for those boys. She just lucky that she doesn’t need to prepare any meal for them as they always prepare by themselves or just eat outside. After pay the price, she says, “Please send to this address.”

                She make sure she arrive home before the things reach there and begin arrange everything. While she in middle of arrange things, Kei goes to the kitchen, “Give me tea and I want it hot.”

                Karina just prepare it without say anything but make sure she doesn’t involve her angry feeling while prepare it. She serve it with snacks on the table, “Douzo…”

                “It seem your skill in making tea been improve.” Say Kei after take a sip from it.

                “Thanks for that compliment.” Reply Karina bluntly. She finishes arrange things in the refrigerator and make sure everything already at places before leave without any word.

                Hikaru arrive there and says, “Wow, it seem delicious tea.”

                “That girl prepare it since I’m lazy to prepare it by myself.” Say Kei.

                Hikaru leave out sigh before take seat while loosen his tie, “Ah, I really tired working at that department~!”

                “It was you who want to work at developer department but no difference if you transfer to other places.” Say Kei.

                Hikaru notice something and ask, “Problem with your construction design?”

                “Maybe I can say like that… they only think about profit.” Say Kei.

                “That can’t be helped since the overall leader of that place only think about profit and because of profit that he really want, all of us become victim; stuck in this place. He only want to tie us down with excuse we’re his grandsons.” Kota join them.

                “Yabu-kun… something happen to you too?” ask Kei.

                “Each of us get involve in trouble today. Yabu-kun has to handle attack from cyber while I have to meet annoying people.” Say Yuya.

                Daiki become the last one that join them, “Even I join easy department; I face more trouble than others.” Five of them join different department according on what they could do while the other four still attend high school.

                “That’s norm when you begin working.” A voice interrupt them and surprise when it come from above them.

                “You shouldn’t interrupt other people’s conversation!” Shout Daiki. Karina only smile as they forget about her room has window that connect to kitchen. She doesn’t give any reply other than close her window before blast songs.

                Karina continue reading her books while finishing her homework. Since she has problem to focus something for long time, she has to make multiple things to ensure her focus. She make sure no one in the kitchen before go down to prepare something for herself. She admit she’s hungry but she knows it’s rude to join the boys as she agree not to get involve with them.

                She fell asleep while enjoying her meal but wake up as soon she realize it. She mumbles something, “Ah! I still have to make sure everything for tomorrow ready for them. There are tons of clothes that need to be iron by tonight… eh?! I already iron their clothes for the whole week yesterday. As expected, this is impossible for me to do alone.”

                She take out her phone and make phone call to someone to tell, “Are you busy? I need to discuss something with you… if like that, I will go meet you tomorrow, as soon I finish classes… okay.”