Chapter 6

My BFF

“Okay, guys, this is the day!” I happily shouted through the line. We were talking through skype and today, the three of us woke up earlier just to make sure our plan D would work smoothly.

“I know! I’m ing impatient! Kyungsoo, you have told your parents that we would borrow the villa, haven’t you?” Chanyeol taked on the other line.

“Of course, stupid! The villa had even been cleaned. Mom is supporting us hahaha!!” Kyungsoo laughed loudly. Yeah, his mom didn’t give a about school. She didn’t even care if Kyungsoo got a low grade or not, exactly the opposite of my mom.

“My mom also supports the plan! And she said she is ready to pretend we were kidnapped for real, after all, we will be kidnapped. But of course, be kidnapped purposely.” Chanyeol emphasized the last word.

“Neither my dad nor my mom were happy when I told them. But they must permit me since there is no way they are going to let me fail my class! Oh and by the way, they agree to put some acts, like pretending to cry and call the police. The police, however, is my dad’s old friend and he has been told about the plan and he has agreed to take a part!” I laughed. Wasn’t it awesome? We had police on our back!

“That’s so cool! Damn it! We are so good at this!” Kyungsoo and Chanyeol shouted from the other line.

“By the way, you both have to go now. The bus will arrive soon. Remember, you both have to pick me up, you know, according to the plan, I’m the one who keeps our project.” I said and I could see both of them nodded with a grin plastered on their faces.

“See you in 20 minutes, Kris!” They both said and hung up. I immediately took my backpack and slung it over my shoulder before going downstairs to grab my breakfast.

“Kris, just this time, okay?” My mom sent me a glare.

“I can’t believe you will be out from school for 2 months straight! But yeah, we are warning you, this is the first and the last time, okay?” My dad sent me the exact deadly glare.

“Yes.” I said but I didn’t think I meant it. I meant, hello, let’s get real here! I would be stuck with 2 idiots for 2 more years and I really didn’t think the days would be normal. I would be even more infected actually.

Right after I finished my breakfast, the door was knocked and I knew it must be Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. I bid goodbye to my parents and signaled them a wink while they just sighed heavily and waved back at me.

“Don’t do something bad, kid.” My dad whispered to me before I opened the door. I nodded even though I knew it was impossible. There standing the 2 idiots, grinning widely. I waved my hands back to my parents for the last time before the three of us went to the direction to school.

In the middle of the way, we were dragged by several masked men that previously had been rent by us. To make things looked more convincing and real, we tried to free ourselves. I knew some people witnessed it and that was exactly what we wanted. We were finally in the van and the men immediately stopped pretending to be the kidnappers as they opened the mask.

“You kicked me bro!” One of them chuckled.

“Sorry, no hardship man! It was just an act.” I grinned. We were laughing our out as we fantasized 2 months without school. We even listed some activities. After around one and an hour, we finally reached Kyungsoo’s villa.

“Thank you!” The three of us said to the men before they drove back to the town.

“Guys, this will hella be paradise!” Kyungsoo said as he opened the door and the three of us went it. Everything we would need was already there. Yeah, we had put our clothes, some games like cards, xbox, playstation, etc and even food stuffs a week ago, exactly after we knew plan A didn’t work.

“Who is ready for the party?” Chanyeol took out 3 bottles of beer from the refrigerator.

“ME!” Kyungsoo and I shouted in unison as Chanyeol tossed the bottles to us.

“CHEERS!” The three of us held our bottle high and drank. Guess the fun had just started!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello guys! I finally manage to update again!^^

Please do comment okay?? I love comments, if you wonder why I always say this in every author note.

~janeloveexo~