Chapter 2

My BFF

History class, the subject that I never wanted but my mom persuaded me to take. And… There was a group project for it!

“You may choose the group yourselves! 2 people in each group.” Mr. Kim, my history teacher said. And just after that, all girls started to dash to my table.

“You are one group with me, right?” A girl with a long black hair smiled to me, but then, the other girls pulled her back.

“Ehhh…” I tried to speak.

“No, he is with me!” A girl with eye glasses even pulled my hand. Okay, she was such a beast.

“I don’t think-“

“How could you declare that? He has a right to choose his group himself! Maybe he wants to be in one group with me!” Before I even finished my sentence, other girl snatched my hand. Did they think I was a toy? I wanted to speak, but they never listened. In the end, I decided to just save my energy and closed my eyes.

“Attention class!” Mr. Kim said loudly and the girls immediately stopped bickering. “I’ll just choose the group for each of you since I see how you all just did.” He looked upset.

“But-“A girl was about to complain, but the teacher snapped her, “Wasn’t what I saw back there embarrassing? I mean, how old are you? 5? 6? You’re not in elementary school! You’re a ing high school student! And is that how you treat a new student? Embarrassing!” Okay, he looked so scary. And he just cursed. He must be furious.

“So, any of you want to complain again?” He lowered his tone. But nobody raised their hands. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were grinning and Chanyeol even high fived with me under the table.

Then he started choosing the groups. The girl with the long hair was partner with the other girl that snatched my hand. They must hated each other after the incident before. And I could see it by how both of them cringed at each other when they were announced as one group.

“Park Chanyeol with Do Kyungsoo! I will not separate the two of you as I don’t want the latest incident to happen again. You two must do well for this project!” Mr Kim said. What happened before? I was quite curious.

“Hmm… Kris with….” He furrowed his brows for a moment. “Hmm… So the sum of our students is odd, well then, you are with Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.” That was good! At least I was partnered with someone I have known.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“What did Mr. Kim mean by the last incident? What happened?” I asked them in the lunch time. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo looked surprised when I asked them. But then, they started to blush.

“Well, it wasn’t something that we are proud of.” Kyungsoo said shyly.

“Oh really? I thought we are proud of that?” Chanyeol said as if it was something unbelievable.

“What? You’re proud of that?” Kyungsoo’s eyes grew even wider.

“Quite proud to be exact. But I thought you are proud of that.”

“Oh come one! Getting a detention for a whole month plus getting a ‘D’ for a history subject is really something that I will never be proud of!”

“But you were proud when we submitted it!” Chanyeol argued again. Oh really? What the did actually happen? I wasn’t used to be nosey over others’ business, but this one attracted my attention.

“Guys, tell me what happened. I’m dying of curiosity over here!” I sounded a bit desperate.

“I’m not telling you.” Kyungsoo said.

“But I will!” Chanyeol said proudly. Kyungsoo’s eyes were widen as he didn’t see that coming. He should be adapted by Chanyeol’s sudden surprising deed. I meant, they have been friends since junior right?

“So, the last project, we were separated, we were not in one group. Kyungsoo and I had asked for substitution but Mr. Kim refused to approve it, so in the end, we decided to not participate in the project. We just did that in hope that he would let us be a partner, but his heart was as hard as a rock! However, just a week before the deadline, both of us got a super brilliant idea!” Chanyeol stopped for a moment to get some air. Meanwhile, I could hear Kyungsoo sighed in annoyance, he even muttered something sounded like, ‘It was a ing stupid idea!’.

“We decided to make the project. The topic was about ‘The people that you adore in history and…. The people that we hate in history’. Well, for the people that we adore, we choose…. OURSELVES! Hahahaahaaaa!!!” He then laughed loudly and I couldn’t help but to do the same. I meant, who was crazy enough to do that? I guessed, only Chanyeol and Kyungsoo would! But I guessed that was Chanyeol crazy idea! “And the reason was because we are adorable, handsome, cute, multi-talented, and so on! Hahahaahahaaaa!!” We laughed again and Kyungsoo just hid himself by busily poking on his food.

“And for the people that we hate…. We chose…. Mr. Kim. Hahahaaaahaaa!! We stated the reason was because he separated both of us! Hahahaaahaaa!! ” He laughed again and I laughed even louder. Seriously, that was even crazier! They ing wrote the biography about Mr. Kim! I couldn’t imagine Mr. Kim’s shocked face when he saw his own biography in it! And what a nonsense reason was that? That was so crazy, ridiculous, but funny as well! But then I realized that our very loud noise successfully made us a public attention.

“Eh.. I’m sorry.” Chanyeol and I immediately apologized.

“Oh guys! You two should control your laugh!!” Kyungsoo smacked us.

“But that was crazy! And I bet that was Chanyeol’s idea, right?” I laughed again, but this time, I controlled my volume. I didn’t earn a nod or something that approved it. Instead of that, I saw Kyungsoo’s face reddened. What? Did that mean…

“That was your idea?”

And he nodded shyly. And I laughed my out. OH ! That was Kyungsoo’s freaking idea! That was so unbelievable!

“How? I thought Chanyeol was the crazy one!”

“Well, I just suggested the idea since I was so upset, but I never meant to really do that. But Chanyeol thought the otherwise, he thought that it would be a really brilliant idea if we apply it so.. Yeah, you have known the rest! And really, it was not something that I’m really proud of!”

I laughed so hard that I forgot again that people were around us. I guessed, these two ridiculous but seriously fun friends would really change my image. Bye bye the cool Kris, and the mysterious Kris! I’m now transformed into a complete idiot!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated!^^

I hope you all enjoy the update :D

Please drop some comments ^^ *Please let me know that there are people that actually reading this*

Thank you

~janeloveexo~