Chapter 3

My BFF

“What’s the topic again?” Chanyeol asked. We decided to gather at Chanyeol’s house to do the history subject. But as we were all sleepy, we thought it would be good to take some minutes for rest, but it turned out to be 2 hours and so the result was still zero! The ‘I’ back there would be very annoyed and furious if this kind of thing happened, but since I knew them, I didn’t feel like that anymore. Instead, I found it relaxing.

“A boring thing…” Kyungsoo answered, a kind of answer that we all have known.

“Oh seriously? What kind of answer is that?” I raised one of my brows. Kyungsoo shrugged before lying back to the couch.

“Well I think we have a brain malfunction right now and we better stimulate it with something to make it working again!” Chanyeol straightened up from his seat and grinned widely. What was on his mind? I wondered.

“What is that ‘something’ to be exact, Mr. Genius?” I said sarcastically because I had known that it would be another ridiculous idea!

“Call me ‘the highness’ first!” He demanded.

“Oh come on! You get to tell us, idiot!” Kyungsoo impatiently got up from his seat.

“Alright, alright! Let’s have a pizza!” Chanyeol said and both Kyungsoo and I let out a sigh of frustration. We sort of had expected it. Not that we knew he would call a pizza delivery but we knew it would be something around food.

“Well, we have 15 minutes before the pizza comes, what should we do?” He said after tossing his phone to the couch.

“Let’s play truth or dare!” Kyungsoo clapped his hands.

“Oh no!” I unknowingly groaned. I always at it.

“Don’t you have other better games? Like playstations or Xbox, or dota maybe? The more normal game?” I gave some ideas and both of them shook their heads in unison. Since when did Chanyeol and Kyungsoo agree on something together? I eyed them suspiciously but they just gave me their sort of innocent stare.

“It’s a normal game here…” Kyungsoo shrugged. I sighed and gave up. I knew and I did see Chanyeol’s grin when he saw me finally sat down next to them. And he enthusiastically taking a mineral bottle.

“It’s too heavy!” Kyungsoo said. I took it and drank it all. I found both of them were stun in shock.

“What?” That was bizarre…

“ No, nothing.” Kyungsoo said immediately while Chanyeol pretended to be busy with the bottle which I knew it was a sign of nervousness.

“Did I do something wrong?” I asked again but they shook their head in unison once again.  What’s with them?

“Okay, since Kris is the newbie, I guess it would be fair to give him a chance to spin it first.” Chanyeol said and pointed the bottle which now were in front of me.

I span the bottle and it landed on Chanyeol.

“Okay, that is unusual.” He scratched the back of his head.

“Truth or dare?” I smirked. Oh this would be hella fun!

“Truth.” He spoke.

“Well, why were you stunning after I drank the water from this bottle?” I asked.

“You don’t have other questions? You don’t want to know the girl that I like? Or-“

“Nope, just answer me the question. And please, don’t worry, you will have other chances to answer them.” I patted him.

“Alright man! It’s because you drank the whole water in that bottle in less than 5 seconds! I mean, how big is you water capacity in your body? I know you are very tall and all, but my height is not so much different from you, plus I smile and laugh more than you which mean I spend more energy than you do and I swear I’ve never drunk it in such fast time.” He spoke continuously and I laughed so hard. What a funny reason!

He gave me a light fist on my shoulder.

“Just continue!” He blushed a little. This time, it was his turn and the bottle landed on Kyungsoo.

“Really? Do you hate me that much?” Kyungsoo complained to Chanyeol who just shrugged and made a ‘peace’ sign.

“Truth. And please don’t give me that look! I just don’t want the last time happens ever again.” He gave Chanyeol a look. Oh really? They seemed to have a lot of great adventures before!

“What was that?” I couldn’t handle my curiosity.

Chanyeol laughed continuously before answered, “I asked him to confess to his crush in front of the public. But the thing is… He had to make the confession through a song and sang it in front of the whole school.” Chanyeol was about to continue when Kyungsoo shut his up.

“Don’t tell further.” He hissed, but he was also half begging.

“Kris is now a part of us, so he should know too!” Chanyeol smirked as he continued, “So, yeah after debating with me, he still lost because, you know, rule is rule hahaha! And it turned out so bad! The whole school interpreted it as a song to a nerdy girl and the nerdy girl felt insulted and told her parents! And then her parents, who of course would mind if someone insults their daughter, complained to the school! He wanted to take it as a case to the court but fortunately, our headmaster was good in negotiating, so it didn’t have to be a case. However, he still had to get a punishment. He was prohibited to come into class for a week and a month of detention afterwards. His parents were furious when they knew about it, so Kyungsoo was grounded for a month! Oh man!! That was so LOL! Hahahahaha!!” Chanyeol spoke too fast but it was seriously funny! I meant, how could people, and in this case, the whole people in the school misunderstand the person? It was just so dumb and unbelievable!

Kyungsoo’s face redden and he was speechless.

“Okay, as I have blurted out all the , and as the gift, I would not ask you any question.” Chanyeol smiled widely and made Kyungsoo sighed in relief. Kyungsoo now span the bottle and it ing landed to me! Shoot! What was this?

“Truth or dare?”

“Dare.” I said. I had a bad experience when I chose ‘truth’. Yeah, I got to tell who my crush was and the secret was leaked until my ex-crush knew and s happened! Certainly, I didn’t want it to happen for the second time! Like people say, once is enough hahaha

“Dare, are you sure with your choice?” Kyungsoo asked, a bit uneasy but I nodded in certainty.

“Well then, if you insist.” Chanyeol smirked and then he and Kyungsoo started whispering to each other while sometimes eyeing me. Oh no, I didn’t have a good feeling for this.

“So, we have discussed! Are you ready to listen to the dare and the punishment if you don’t do that?” Chanyeol asked me and I nodded my head.

“Well, the dare is…. You have to make us don’t have to do this history project and still get a good score! And what I mean by this ‘us’ is the three of us. So you get to think a way that we don’t do the project but still get a good mark for it!” My eyes rounded in surprise. That was ing impossible!

“Wh-“

“No complain! It’s possible and if you don’t do that, the punishment is you have to be our maid for the whole year and I swear we will not make it easy for you!” Kyungsoo seemed to be enjoying this.

And what could I say? Well- Except the words ‘ me!’

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope this one is enjoyable^^

Thanks for all your support and please do tell me what you think about the story :D

Do commet guys! :D At least tell me that you're reading this :)

~janeloveexo~