Chapter 4 -The Plan

My BFF

I had been walking back and forth and still got no idea in my head. I was clever, not smart. Didn’t they know the difference? I supposed they didn’t because if they did, they would not give me this ridiculous dare! Clever is a word to describe someone’s high intelligence in academic performance, however, smart is a word to describe someone’s high creativity way of thinking. So in the term that Chanyeol and Kyungsoo asked, it was definitely required someone that is smart, not clever. So they got a wrong person and unfortunately I was the victim.

I knew a bit of psychology and I knew exactly that Mr. Kim was not a type of teacher that would accept any form of bribes. But really, how could I accomplish this so called mission without getting caught by Mr. Kim. It sounds pretty impossible for me, on the other hand, I didn’t want to be their maid! I ruffled my hair in frustration as I threw myself to the bed and just stared onto the ceiling, hoping something incredible would get into my mind. Oh and there I got it! Oh yeah! I was such a genius! I hopped from my bed and pressed Chanyeol’s number.

“Bro! I’ve got a super brilliant idea!” I said excitedly the moment he picked up my call.

“Shoot! It’s ing 1 AM and you’re calling me only to tell me that?” He sounded so sleepy. I checked the clock hung on the wall and I just realized he was right. I think, I was just way too excited!

“Oh right, sorry! Just go back to your dreamland and I’ll just tell you and Kyungsoo tomorrow!” I said and hung up. I laid back on my bed and slept with a smirk still placed on my face. I had never been that naughty before I met them, but I could tell that it wasn’t a so bad change. In fact, the amount of pressure and stress that I got was lower and I actually could enjoy more of my life.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Why did you choose to meet up here?” I asked, half shouted because of the loud noises from the crowd. Guess what? We were having a meeting in a bar! And it was so damn noisy!

“So no one other than us would hear your idea!” Chanyeol replied me as we took a seat at the corner. And God! Kyungsoo asked for 3 bottles of wine! Well, it wasn’t that I couldn’t drink any alcoholic drink, it was just that I didn’t think it was suitable. But yeah, whatever.

“So, what’s your plan?” Kyungsoo opened up the topic that I really wanted to tell so bad. And I told them my plan.

“Oh God! How could you come up with that brilliant idea?” Kyungsoo asked me in such unbelievable manner as his doe eyes were sparkling in joy.

“I don’t even know hahaha!! I was just staring onto the ceiling and then… Abrakadabra! The magic did work! That crazy brilliant idea just suddenly flew to my mind!” I excitedly told him.

Chanyeol was grinning as he said, “Not so bad for a newbie, truth to be told, you’re way too good for a newbie! I wonder, do you have a back-up plan for that?”

“Back-up plan? What do you mean?” I furrowed my brows.

“You know, like plan B.” Kyungsoo said.

“Plan B?” I laughed as I continued, “I’ve got a series of plans! I’ve got plan B, C, D, you name it guys!”

“What? Really?” Chanyeol seemed to be so amazed.

I nodded my head. It was true actually. I had thought of other plans if that one failed. Okay, stealing someone’s work would never be okay, but hey we didn’t really steal it. We just copied it. Well, if we didn’t get any, or if we got caught, I would pay someone to do the project for us, so we didn’t have to do anything because none of the works done was ours. And if that still didn’t work, well then, I would pretend a scene when Chanyeol and Kyungsoo suddenly fell so sick and our project got accidentally vomited. And I would use my hidden actor skill to do some crying scenes. Oh that would be so convincing, right? I meant, we were in Korea, Korea was identic with drama, right? So I guess, using a bit of its culture wouldn’t hurt! And if that didn’t work again, then extreme action was required! The three of us would pretend to be kidnapped after school until the final exam, and when we got back, we would tell Mr. Kim that the project was still in the kidnappers’ place and we didn’t have time to take it before we escaped. He could not be too cruel, right? I think he would definitely understand. But the fun thing was that, we were actually going on a vacation! My parents would definitely not approve what I would do, but if I said that I would not pass if they didn’t let me, they would do anything, including taking part of all the lies, whereas Chanyeol’s and Kyungsoo’s parents were piece of cake. They didn’t really care about their children’s academic performance so they would not be a big deal.

“Hello to the earth, Kris!” I slowly could see Chanyeol waving his hands in front of me.

“Eh yes?” I snapped back to reality.

“Did you realize that you were smiling like an idiot? What were you thinking?” Kyungsoo asked. And there I told them the whole of my plans. And after reaching the last part of my plans, they were laughing like crazy people. I knew it sounded so ridiculous, but it was great, wasn’t it?

Chanyeol patted my back pretty hard while he was still laughing, “We are right to give you that dare! Oh God, I can’t breathe! Hahaha!!” He continued laughing and I couldn’t help but to do the same and I could feel my stomach ached a bit and tears formed at the corner of my eyes. Yeah, if you haven’t known, that is what happens when we laugh too hard.

“Oh God! Shoot! I prefer the last one, really!” Kyungsoo nearly shouted.

“Unfortunately, we can’t do that one right now. It will be too obvious and well, it’s still too long. The deadline is around 3 months again, we can’t pretend to be kidnapped till that long, right?” I explained.

“Right, good point! Hmm… So okay, let me get this straight. Exactly a week before the deadline, we will copy from the group that has finished, right?” Chanyeol asked me and I nodded in certainty.

“Well, it won’t be too hard since, you are such a charming prince and girls will immediately melt when they hear your voice. And I am pretty sure, that girl that you will ask will definitely give it!” Kyungsoo laughed.

“Let’s review the plan B. It is not too efficient since it will cost money, right? And plan C is just not so convincing, Mr. Kim might still ask us to redo it, and will just give us extension. How about we just jump to plan D? You know, it will be more convincing! And besides, that is more beneficial to us!” Chanyeol said.

“Precisely! And hey, I have a villa and we can stay there when we pretend to be kidnapped! Imagine, 2 months without school and only three of us in a villa! We will surely have so much fun!” Kyungsoo grinned widely. And really, I couldn’t agree more!

“You know what guys, I’m starting to hope that plan A won’t work, so we can directly do plan D haahahahaha!!” I laughed. Seriously, no lie!

“And do you know what’s funny? Me too!!” Chanyeol and Kyungsoo said in unison and we clapped our hands together. I raised my bottle high and we drank it! Oh we celebrated the day! Oh God, I might get drunk, but who cared? Hahaha!! 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I had so much fun writing this!

I hope you guys also have so much fun reading this :D

Please do comment guys ^^

~janeloveexo~