Chapter 9: COFFEE TERIOR

The Mediator 2 (GOT7 MARK feat.BTS Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hold on a minute. Let me think."

"Welcome to-"

"No! I know this place! I have seen it somewhere before!", I cut off Jackson's words before he could even tell me.

We were now in a cafe called 'COFFEE TERIOR', and somehow, it's setting seemed darn familiar to me. I started roaming around the cafe while Jackson spoke to one of the staff over the counter. I thought hard as I studied its surroundings. There were many photos hung on its wall and I noticed that it's mostly of the same person and idol group.

Then suddenly, it hit me. Just as I was about to shout out the answer, someone tapped on my shoulder from the back.

I responded quickly by turning back.

A short hair girl, about the same height as me and with big round eyes, was smiling back at me.

"O! UNNIE!", I called out right away and shook her hands when I recognized her face. The two of them really look alike, I thought.

"Annyeonghaseyo", the girl greeted me warmly,

"You must be Wendy-ssi! I have heard a lot about you from Youngji-ah ~", she expressed her friendliness towards me.

That's right. She is KARA Youngji's older sister and I am now at Youngji's family cafe, the same one which Jackson, Kangjoon oppa and Youngji had worked at for one day in .

"So... What brings you guys here? Anyway, is hot chocolate fine for you?",unnie then led us to a table and we settled down to chat.

"Ne", Jackson and I replied in unison.

When the hot chocolate arrived, we went into the serious matters.

"Actually noona, Wendy-ssi is planning to travel to LA with Mark hyung next week, but the expenses there are high. So, we're wondering if it's possible for her to have a part time job here for the time being?", Jackson explained to her while I nodded along with his words.

"Sure, I don't see why not?", another figure then appeared from the back.

"Eomeonim~", I stood up immediately and bowed at her when I noticed that it was Youngji's mother.

"NOONA!", Jackson jumped up in response and went to hug her on the other hand.

"Now now Jackson-ah, geumanhae... You are always flattering me! Just call me eomeonim will do...", Youngji's mother blushed and hit Jackson on his head slightly.

Just like that, eomeonim agreed to me working there and yay! At least there's some progress for me now.

-
-
-

"So, this is where the recipe book is placed. You can look up the book if you face any difficulties in making the orders", unnie then showed me around the counter.

"O, so this was the one you almost read it out to the whole world?", I eyed Jackson suspiciously.

"Must you mention it again? And wts, are you my fan or something you stalker? It seems like you pay a lot of attention on me", Jackson then made a face at me.

"Tch, VERY funny."

Next up, unnie proceeded on to teach me some basic skills in brewing coffee and usual communication skills with customers.

"Yup, so that's about all. If you have any problems, you can always ask me. I will working along with you", unnie said.

"Ne."

As I proceeded to the counter to take over the cashier job, I accidentally bumped into Jackson who was in my way.

"Now, what are you still doing here? Look, I appreciate your effort in bringing me here but if you are always in my way, how am I going to start work? I suppose you've got some training to catch up?"

"Have you forgotten that I was actually kicked out from training? And you think that by doing the job alone will earn you enough money for the plane tickets? In that case, dream on babo! Watch and learn from oppa here", Jackson pounded on his chest and said so.

Alright, I will let him be then.

In the end, Jackson positioned at the cashier whereas I was the one making the orders.

And very soon, our first few customers arrived.

"Annyeong, we would like five cups of iced americano please", I heard one of them said with my back turned against them.

I was busy trying to get those quick and easy recipes into my head in order to save time but Jackson then called out to me.

"Wendy-ssi! Are you that rude? Didn't you hear that our first few customers have arrived?"

"Oops, I'm so sorry!", I twirled around quickly,

"Annyeong! EH? GOT7?!", my eyes widened at the sight.

JB, Jr, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom were standing at the counter, smiling brightly at me.

"Noona! You look cute in that apron", Bambam pointed out which made my face turn red.

"What are you guys doing here?", I asked while craning my neck to look around, still searching for another person.

"Here to give you some support of course. And for your information, we didn't invite Mark hyung so quit looking", JB replied, as if he was reading my mind.

I got their iced americano ready in a few minutes time and I brought them to their table.

"If you guys left Mark oppa alone, then who else will he be with now?", I asked causally as I laid each of their cups on the table.

"Jessica noona", Youngjae answered without even thinking.

I flinched at his words but luckily, JB was quick enough to cover up for him.

"Er... Don't think too much about it! Anyway, you want to keep this as a surprise from him right? He is just teaching Jessica some rap skills. Besides, Yerin and Jimin are there too."

Just as JB mentioned that, I happened to receive a text from Jimin.

From: Jimin

No worries unnie. I've got my eyes on those two right now! I will make sure that that Jessica wouldn't come into contact with Mark oppa at all! Rest assured and fighting at work! 💪 :D Yerin send her well wishes too!

Hahaha, thank goodness I have these girls around.

Since GOT7 was here at cafe, it soon attracted a lot of fans. Just to catch a glimpse of them, most of the fans bought a few drinks and stayed in to chat with their idols. The orders kept coming in now and I got really busy.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter