Chapter 8: Eodiga?

The Mediator 2 (GOT7 MARK feat.BTS Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PARK JINYOUNG'S POV

"WHAT?! JB, is this true?! Alright... Okay... You said that it was one of the sasaeng fan who did it? Okay, no worries, hyung got it already and I will settle the rest. In the meantime, take good care of Wendy-ssi. K, see you guys later...", after I hung up the phone, I pressed on my intercom and gave orders to my assistant.

"Minah-ssi, contact all the respective media companies and bring down all news regarding Wendy Loh. You have to get this done fast."

"Got it sajangnim!"

After which, I continued to dial for another number.

"Ne, annyeong Superintendent Kim, I'm Park Jinyoung-ssi and I'm calling to understand the incident of Wendy Loh. Ne, I'm her guardian here... Ne..."

-
-
-

WENDY'S POV

Slowly and reluctantly, I uncovered my face. I blinked, closed my eyes, and blinked again. Streaks of sunlight penetrated the window and blinded me.

When my eyes were finally adjusted to the light, I realized that I was in an unfamiliar setting. I tilted my head to the sides to find Jin, JB and In Hyung sleeping beside me by the bed.

What the hell happened?

My head began to hurt once I started thinking.

"Argh", I groaned.

It woke Jin up immediately as he was a light sleeper.

"WENDY-SSI! You are awake! Thank goodness! UI-SA! UI-SA!", he then bolted out of the ward to call the doctor.

In the meantime, JB and In Hyung also started fidgeting about and when they were finally awake, their eyes widened when they saw me staring at them.

"Unnie...", In Hyung trailed.

I tried to sit up but JB was quick enough to stop me from doing so.

"Easy there Wendy! Let me help you!"

JB then adjusted the bed level and placed another pillow behind my back.

"Gomawo", I smiled weakly.

By then, Jin had returned back to my bedside with the doctor.

"Ui-sa! So how is she?", he asked worriedly.

The doctor examined me and took a glance at the report in his hands.

"Wendy-ssi is experiencing concussion due to the traumatic injury yesterday. Erm, it may alter the way her brain functions but not to worry. The effects are usually temporary but can include headaches and problems with concentration, memory, balance and coordination at some times. She will just need one or two days rest here", the doctor explained.

"Sorry, but is it possible for me to discharge by today?", I asked back. I don't want to make a big fuss out of this minor issue and more to more, I didn't want the others to worry about me.

"Dangsin michyeoss-eo?! (Are you crazy)", Jin, JB and In Hyung chorused.

I only stared at and waited for the doctor's answer.

"Hmm... Like I've said, one or two days rest here for you is already enough. If you do feel better now, I don't see why you can't discharge?"

"Thank you ui-sa."

"But bear in mind to avoid vigorous activities and high altitudes for the time being. And also, try to remain calm at all times. The last thing we want is for this condition to worsen", the doctor warned me before he left the room, leaving the three there ready to interrogate me.

"Wendy-ssi! You need more rest! I don't care but you've got to rest here until you fully recover!", Jin insisted as he sat by my side.

However, JB came forward and placed an arm over Jin's shoulder.

"Ani, Wendy-ssi got the say. Hyung, just let her be."

"But-"

"Anyway, Jinyoung hyung had brought down all the news regarding your incident and they have also caught the culprit", JB cut off Jin's words and told me.

"Does the rest know about this?"

"Nope, not even Mark hyung."

"Dahaenghi. (Fortunately)", I heaved a sigh of relief. Like this, the news wouldn't spread and my family and friends wouldn't find out anything. The last thing I want is to get them worried about me.

"JB-ah. Gomapda."

"No problem, so... I will help you settle the paperwork for your discharge now?"

I nodded my head.

"In Hyungie, you stay here with Wendy-ssi. Hyung and I will settle the stuffs now."

"Ne."

After Jin and JB left the ward, In Hyung then climbed to my side.

"Unnie, jeongmal gwaenchanh-ayo?"

"Ne. But In Hyung-ah, can you tell me how did I got myself into this? The last thing I remembered was me skating towards you and JB... But JB mentioned about a culprit just now? What is all this about?", I felt the bandage around my head and asked, blankly.

In Hyung swallowed her saliva and came close to my ears.

"Unnie, I heard that it was done by a sasaeng fan... Supposedly, Mark oppa's fan..."

"I see..."

Well, not like I have not faced this before back in Singapore. I just have to be more careful next time.

Now, it was my turn to look at In Hyung cunningly.

"So, can you explain to me what were you and JB doing at Lotte World too?"

-
-
-

MARK'S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter