Chapter 16: Hide and seek

The Mediator 2 (GOT7 MARK feat.BTS Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona, how are you feeling today?", Yugyeom came to my side as soon as he entered.

"Anyway, I brought you a fruit basket!", he waved it happily in the air and I returned him with an awkward smile.

Although I didn't plan to hide the secret from him initially, I couldn't blow up my cover just yet. Judging from my prior experiences, Yugyeom would most probably side with Mark and help him if he finds out about anything. As much as he may despise Mark now for what he had done to me, they are still close brothers of GOT7. Nothing can break their brotherhood apart that easily.

He was still studying my face which made me feel uncomfortable all over.

"W-why are you staring at me?", I finally questioned him.

"Have you really forgotten about all of us?", he mouthed sadly.

I nodded my head in reply and stared at Wendy Wang for some help. She took note of the situation and she came forward immediately, placing one hand over Yugyeom's shoulder.

"Dude, give her some time... I believe that the recent events were just too much for her, such that she had chose to push everything to the back of her mind... Anyway, it's better if she erase off those unhappy memories right? You can always start befriending her again~"

"But what about hyung..."

See, I told you. Eventually, he will care for him too.

"Well, don't worry, he have me still", a voice then interrupted our conversation.

We turned to face the intruder who was standing by the door.

Jessica Koh. She still have the nerve to turn up here.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU DO KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE MOST UNWELCOMED HERE RIGHT?!", Yugyeom shot up from his seat and confronted her right away.

However, Wendy Wang was quick enough to hold him back and she pushed him back to his seat.

"Nah Yugyeom, you stay here and accompany Wendy", she told him and then took a glance at Jessica,

"As for this person, let me handle her. YOU, COME WITH ME!", she pointed a finger at her and started dragging Jessica along with her out of the ward.

-
-
-

WENDY WANG'S POV

"WHERE ARE YOU BRINGING ME? LET GO OF ME!", Jessica bellowed and tried to fling her arms away from me in the process.

I have led her all the way to the garden on the first floor just in case we disturb any other patients in the midst of our argument.

"LET GO OF ME!", she shouted again and I finally released my grasp on her.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP?", I snapped back at her.

She stayed silent for a while but soon ended up smirking at me.

"Right now."

"Eh?"

She gave a wry laugh.

"Wendy Wang, don't you see that I have already achieved what I wanted?"

She paused and waited to see if I had any reactions.

"All of my plans have miraculously worked well and that have forgotten all about Mark. And Mark being all depressed and devastated now will then finally realize that I am always the one who will stay by him. Eventually, Mark will be ALL MINE."

I paused and frowned at her words. She is really full of herself. I couldn't help but to shake my head at her. And finally, I couldn't control myself and I let it all out.

"Jessica Koh, don't be too happy just yet. I can't believe that all these while you were just thinking of how smart you are that you didn't even realise something. Be prepared to pack up your bags from the Tuan's house and head back to your own home!"

She winced at the disgust in my voice and glared at me.

"What do you mean?"

It was now my turn to pursed my mouth in a self satisfied smirk.

"Your schemes are all exposed. Joey told it all and Mark knows of everything now."

Her expression changed when she heard me.

"Anyway, this is for you", I then handed her a pocket mirror,

"I thought that you might need it to do some self reflection now", I took a step closer to her and whispered into her ears,

"Pssst, you look REALLY UGLY."

-
-
-

WENDY'S POV

As Yugyeom was still introducing himself to me, someone knocked on the door.

A head popped in from behind the door and it took me by surprise.

Jin? What is he doing here?!

"Hyung!", Yugyeom stood up and greeted him first.

He smiled back at him,

"Do you mind giving Wendy-ssi and I some private time?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter