Chapter 3: JYP Family

The Mediator 2 (GOT7 MARK feat.BTS Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh unnie! I forgot to tell you that you will be using the other room this time. This one is already occupied", Yerin soon appeared from the back.

However, I couldn't take my eyes off the girl who is in front of me.

"Jessica?", I uttered.

The girl looked back at me, surprised.

"You know me?"

Jessica Koh. One of Mark's best friend and family friend back in LA. Tell me about it. Which IGOT7 wouldn't know her considering the fact that she is in such a close relationship with the Tuan family? And more to more, she is such a pretty lady that nobody would probably not notice.

"Unnie, you know Jessica unnie?", Yerin then asked too.

Managing a smile, I replied them,

"Erm... Not in person, but I do know you as Mark's friend."

"Oh... No wonder... Are you one of Mark's fan too? Anyway, nice to meet you! I'm Jessica Koh and I'm a new trainee here!"

I shook her hands briefly and smiled awkwardly. At that point in time, Jimin drifted past us and muttered something under her breath.

"She's not JUST oppa's fan, but also his GIRLFRIEND too", she emphasized it specifically before rolling her eyes at Jessica.

Sensing her rudeness, I nudged her immediately and excused ourselves from Jessica's room.

"Er... I'm Wendy by the way. And oh erm... I better get to my room now to unpack my stuffs. Nice meeting you too and I will see you tomorrow!", I popped my head back in and said before I dragged Jimin away.

-
-
-

Closing the room door behind us, I shifted my attention back to Jimin, who was already sitting comfortably and bouncing on my bed.

"Park Jimin", I called her with a straight face.

She only battered her eyelids innocently and watched me with her big round eyes.

"What? What did I do wrong? Why are you guys staring at me like that?"

Yerin, who was also standing beside us with her arms folded, shook her head at Jimin.

"You shouldn't have acted that way towards Jessica", I told her as I placed one hand on her shoulder.

"But I don't like her. I didn't like her ever since she insisted on taking your room on the very first day she entered! And haven't you seen her just now? She was mocking you and I don't like the way she had treated you! I bet she did it on purpose! She couldn't have not known that you are Mark oppa's girlfriend! To have to live in the same dorm as her, SILH-EOYO!", Jimin expressed her frustrating thoughts.

I cupped quickly and made a face at her to lower down her volume in case Jessica overhear our conversation.

"Even so, you shouldn't have done that...", I said sincerely after which.

Although it may seem like I'm lecturing Jimin, but in my heart, I couldn't have thank her more. She was actually standing up and rooting for me when I myself didn't even say anything.

"Jimin-a...", I trailed,

"Don't make the situation ugly alright? It's just my first day here and I don't want any arguments to break out just yet. Besides, she's Mark's friend, so no matter what, we must treat her nicely. She is also a new trainee in JYPE, which means that she might have a possibility in working along with you guys in future, so our protocol for now will be 'Bear with it and be nice'."

"Heard that?", Yerin asked her.

Jimin gave a pout before she giving in to me.

"Now, that's my girl Jamie~"

-
-
-

I woke up the next morning to find Yerin out at the kitchen early, preparing breakfast for all of us.

I walked past Jessica's room and was about to knock on her room door to wake her up for breakfast when I heard Jimin's voice behind me.

"Don't even bother knocking. She must have he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter