Chapter 17: The Date

The Mediator 2 (GOT7 MARK feat.BTS Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you willing to go on a date with me?"

Those deep, earnest eyes. It's hard to reject.

Unknowingly, I had already placed my hand on his.

"Thank you for giving me this chance. Anyway, I'm Mark", he said gratefully while giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

"Erm... And my name's Wendy, I heard", I answered him shamelessly. I can even be an actress now, ohmy.

"I know", he smiled.

Then, waving the flowers at me, he said to me,

"Now, do you mind holding on to this?"

I reached for it and very quickly, he disappeared towards his car to get something before running back to me.

"Wendy-ssi, can you do me a favour? Can you change into this?", he pleaded with his puppy dog eyes.

I raised an eyebrow at him and unwrapped the package. It was only a T-Shirt but my eyes immediately darted to what he was wearing.

"Mwoya? Isn't this a couple tee?", I exclaimed, showing a little uncertainty to it.

However, he only showed me a silly grin, and placing both arms on my shoulders, he turned me around and pushed me back into the house.

"Ppal-li~ Get changed! I will wait for you outside!"

-
-
-

The sky was turning dark as we took off, so Mark first drove me to a restaurant for dinner.

I looked out of the window and Mark seemed to notice me frowning.

"What's wrong Wendy-ssi? You don't like it here?", he leaned towards me from the driver's seat and from the corner of my eye, I could feel that he was staring right at me.

"Mark", it was the first time I tried calling his name ever since all those incidents,

"Isn't this place a little too fancy for us, considering what we are wearing now?", I gulped as I took a glance at the restaurant and then back at our shirts. We looked too casual for this setting.

Mark pressed his lips together into a thin line.

"Hmmm... Then where do you think is the most appropriate?", he questioned.

"How about McDonald's? I remember passing by one just now?"

"Sure", he nodded his head in agreement and started the engine. But before he begin driving, he faced me again and moved a couple of inches closer towards my side.

"Anyway, it's oppa. You used to call me oppa", he corrected me, and then chuckling to himself, I heard him say,

"Hamburgers? My favourite!"

-
-
-

Just as I have pointed out, McDonalds was just nearby.

I ordered McChicken meal whereas for Mark, he decided on an upsize meal of double quarter pound burger as his choice. It just tells that he was indeed a big eater and a hamburger lover.

When he soon came back with the tray of our orders, he placed it carefully onto our table and started bringing out some things from his pocket.

"What are you doing?", my eyes widened and I shook my head in disbelief as I finally made out what he was trying to do.

"Just a special candlelight dinner for the two of us."

He had the two candles placed on each of our sides and he lit up the fire cautiously. After he was done, he clasped his hands in an excited manner and gestured for me to eat.

"But Mark-"

"Oppa!"

I swallowed my saliva,

"Alright, oppa. Everyone is staring at us now! I can't eat with all of them looking at us???", I explained.

"Then do you want me to feed you instead?", he gave me one last warning.

"FINE. I will do it myself", I scanned the surroundings again and lowered my head as I tucked in.

-
-
-

MARK'S POV

Wendy is just looking way too cute when she eats!

Although I was a little hurt when she refused to be fed by me, I was still glad that she was willing to give me this chance at least. I am really trying my best here and I hope that she will notice my efforts.

-
-
-

WENDY'S POV

Soon, we cleared our dinner and Mark brought me to the next stop - Disneyland.

To me, that place didn't exactly hold the best memories of mine but I still tagged along with him. In fact, I was half suspecting if he actually wanted to make use of those unhappy moments to rekindle my thoughts, but it soon shows that it was just me thinking too much.

The very first venue he led me to was
'X2 Six Flags Magic Mountain', that tall and scary rollercoaster again.

However, he soon walked away, shaking his head.

"Wae yo?", I purposely asked him as I was expecting him to confess to me that he is afraid of heights but instead, he said to me,

"Nope, not that ride. It's lucky that I recalled that you have yet to recover. Can't risk it."

My heart skipped a beat when I heard him say that. He is finally paying close attention to me now and I'm really touched by it.

To that, I returned him with a warm smile and I allowed him to lead me to the next venue of his choice.

The Haunted House was next and I gulped almost immediately.

No way he's making me enter that!

"Why? Are you scared?", he bent down and leveled his eyes with mine. He is asking the fact wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter