Chapter 5: Together, forever?

The Mediator 2 (GOT7 MARK feat.BTS Fanfic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"NOONA!"

As In Hyung and I walked past the rooms to head back to our respective dorms after reaching JYPE, I heard someone calling out for me.

"WENDY NOONA!" I turned back, only to see Bambam panting heavily.

"Luckily you happen to pass by, noona! Jessica noona has hurt herself and only you can help her!", Bambam said worriedly as he pointed to the inside of the room.

Without any further ado, I rushed in to check out the situation.

"Eodiseoyyeo?", my eyes scanned the room until I found the six other boys surrounding her.

"So what happened?", I asked the rest as I squat down to examine Jessica's already swollen ankle.

"Ah!", she yelped in pain once my hands came into contact with her ankle.

"She tripped herself while dancing", Jackson replied me.

Hmm... Her ankle is starting to swell already and it seems like she's in the same sort of situation as Mark previously.

"JB, get me some ice", I summoned him.

-
-
-

"Are you sure you even know what you are doing?", Jessica raised her eyebrows at me in the middle of the treatment, seeming rather doubtful of my abilities.

I ignored her question and continued to apply the ice cube around her right lateral malleolus quietly.

"Don't worry Jessica, Wendy's a physiotherapist to be. So she know this more than anyone else here", Mark laughed and answered for me.

He gave me a warm smile as he sat down beside me, facing Jessica now.

"See, my girlfriend is so talented in her own way right?", he then placed his arms around my shoulder and gave me a peck on my cheek.

This made the members shiver and In Hyung also seemed to amused by his public display of intimacy.

I looked at everyone awkwardly and then scolded Mark.

"Yah oppa! Don't do this kind of thing in front of them next time!", I hit his arm playfully.

"Do what? This?", he continued playing around and he stole another kiss from my lips this time.

"Hyung! Behave yourself!", Jr finally warned.

"Stop showing off will you?! You know that we all want a girlfriend too!", Jackson pouted and whined, with Youngjae and Yugyeom nodding their heads in agreement.

*cough cough*

It was then Jessica who got back all of our attention.

"Is it done now?", she scoffed at me.

I checked her ankle once more.

"Yeah."

With that, she got up abruptly but she lost her balance, probably due to sharp pain that penetrates from her sudden movement.

Fortunately, Mark was just beside to hold on to her.

"Careful there!", he told Jessica.

Just as she was about to say something, she took a glance at me and simpered.

"Mark, looks like I will have difficulty walking back to the dorm now. Do you mind helping me a little here?", she asked cunningly as she slowly slid her arms around Mark's neck from the back.

I swallowed my saliva at her behaviour but Mark doesn't seem to realize anything.

"Alright, get on my back. I will piggyback you there!", he said without any hesitation and started positioning her well on his back. After which, he turned to me and said,

"Wendy-ssi, do you mind helping me with Jessica's belongings?"

WHAT?

"Yeah... Ok...", I replied with a blur look.

However, my face fell as we left the room and only one person managed to catch it.

-
-
-

"There there. Rest well and have a goodnight sleep. I guess we can only have vocals training for tomorrow's practice session", Mark said to Jessica after he had placed her down on the bed.

"Thanks Mark! I owe you one now!", Jessica returned him with a shy smile.

All this while, I was just standing behind them but it seemed like they were in their own world. It was when I dropped her items and was about to leave the room when Mark grabbed onto my arm.

"And you too", he kissed my forehead,

"Goodnight and sweet dreams."

"Same to you", I managed to say before making my way to send him out of our dorm.

After I saw him off, I decided to return to my own room to settle my thoughts.

There was just too many things for me to absorb now, causing some confusion for me.

"Wendy!", Jessica's voice then stopped me.

"Can we have a talk?"

-
-
-

"ARGH!", I groaned as I ran my fingers through my hair.

I am once again here at the rooftop to sort out my emotions. Everything was starting to gain complexity after I ended that talk with Jessica.

*FLASHBACK*

"Erm... You know what Jessica? I'm actually quite tired from today so can we leave it for tomorrow? Anyway, have a good rest..." I didn't really have the mood to have a conversation with her, so I decided to give her that reply.

As I turned away from her, she suddenly said,

"I won't give up on Mark."

I halted in my tracks and my eyes enlarg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter