The Truth

Fated To Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SobMP6qQ1ww&feature=related

-----------

The guys were resting inside the rehearsal room. Jaejoong sat against the wall and wiped the sweat off his forehead. Junsu tossed a water bottle to him and he took a large gulp.

“Hey, I have a question for you.” Kangin tossed the water bottle between his hands, “Did you do IT with ~~~~~~?”

“Do what?” Jaejoong curiously looked up at him.

“Aish, don’t act like you don’t know.” Kangin grinned, “You know. It.” He gave Jaejoong a knowing look. Jaejoong felt a tinge of shyness and quickly looked away, “That’s private.”

“So you did do it!” Kangin barked with laughter.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and threw his water bottle at him, “Shut up, hyung. What goes on between ~~~~~~~~ and me stays between us.”

Kangin chuckled then asked, “What if your breaks?"

“Hyung!” Jaejoong said, appalled.

“Just asking.” He shrugged, “What if it breaks or what if you forget it and ~~~~~~~~ gets pregnant? Then what will happen?” All the guys leaned forward in interest.

Tiffany held you back, “HE WANTS YOU TO ABORT THE BABY!” You froze with wide eyes. “Jaejoong oppa doesn’t want you or the thing inside your stomach. Can’t you see that you’re just a burden to him?” She growled. You swallowed hard *I don’t believe you. Those are lies.* But you heard Jaejoong’s voice from inside, “I’d want her to get rid of it. I’m not even 20. How can I be a father now? It’s ridiculous. I don’t have a job or any money to provide for a family. And what about my dreams? I can’t give them up. Not now. Not ever. For no one.” Your heart fell. You couldn’t believe that what Tiffany had said was true. She smirked, “You heard it, too, right?” You ran away with a broken heart.

 

From inside, Jaejoong softly smiled, “But it’s ~~~~~~~ we’re talking about. My girl. For her, I’d give up anything. I know she’s the one I’m destined for. If she gets pregnant a little early, it’s fine. I’d love to have a daughter that looks just like her.”

“Even if you have to give up being a singer?” Leeteuk questioned.

Jaejoong stood up and smiled, “Like I said. I’d give up anything. She comes first in my life.” He tossed his towel at Leeteuk and left the room. Jaejoong looked around *Speaking of ~~~~~~, where is she?* He c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter