Chapter Two

Does this means Love?

It was a very good morning when Seohyun already woke up preparing her things for school. Well, today is the first day of school and she will study on their academy. Hoping it will be a very nice day for her, she put a pink blush-on her rossy cheeks and a lipgloss that making her very pretty. She grabbed her bag and went downstairs.

It was 7:00 in the morning and the school starts at 9:00, waking up earlier became a habit for her since she was on New York. She spotted Yoona, one of their maids that she found cute, sweeping the floor on their house. She smiled and approached her.

"Good morning!" Seohyun greeted her cheerfully.
 
"Oh,  good morning." Yoona bowed and continue her work.
 
"I told you, don't be so formal to me. I felt awkward." Seohyun giggle.
 
"Ah, mianhe." Yoona said.
 
"Its okay. Well, how old are you Yoona?" Seohyun asked and sat on the couch.
 
"I'm 18." Yoona smiled.
 
"You're older than me! I'm only 17 year old." Seohyun smiled.
 
"Ah, I see." Yoona nodded and continue doing her work.
 
"Yoona unnie, stop doing your work first and have a sit." Seohyun co mmand her and she just followed.
 
"Are you studying?" Seohyun asked and she shook her head.
 
"Why?" Seohyun sadly ask.
 
"Personal reasons.." Yuri said.
 
"Come on, maybe I can help you." She begged.
 
Yoona sighed. "My parents died 2 years ago. Your parents and my parents were friends and they are partners when it comes to business. My parents asked a favor to your parents before they died to adopt me. I'm very thankful that your parents agreed." She  forced a smile not letting her tears out.
 
"I'm sorry to hear that." Seohyun hugged her.
 
"Its okay, atleast I feel comfortable." Yoona smiled.
 
"But why you became our maid and not going to school? Does my parents don't want?" She asked curiously.
 
Yoona revealed a soft giggle, "Aniya. Mr & Mrs Lee are very very kind to me. And I'm so lucky to have them. They want me to study too. But I refuse it. They already helped me a lot and for my parents also. I don't want to be a big problem for them so I just decision to be their helper just giving bac they favor they did to me before."̵
 
Seohyun felt touched by her words and she couldn't help but smile. "You know unnie, you shouldn't refuse it. I know that my parents did a lot of things for you and your family but, you should accept it. It was a very big chance for you to continue your studies."
 
"I know." She smiled.
 
"Don't worry. I will help you." Seohyun said.
 
"What do you mean?" Yoona asked.
 
"You will join me studying on our academy!!" Seohyun smiled.
 
"Really?!" Yoona asked in disbelief.
 
"Yes. I will talk to my parents about that later." Seohyun said with a smile.
 
"Thank you Seohyun! If you're not here, I can't continue my studies anymore because I'm too shy to talk to your parents." Yoona said and hugged her tight.
 
"Its okay. You're very welcome." Seohyun hugged back.
 
------
 
"Kyuhyun-ah, wake up." Victoria said shaking his body.
 
"Noona... I'm still sleepy." Kyuhyun muttered.
 
"Today is the first day, you babo." Victoria said.
 
"Just go first, I'l follow later." Kyuhyun said without looking at her.
 
Victoria can't do anything, she knew how stubborn was her cousin. "Fine! Just promised me that you will attend okay? Or else, I will tell Ahra eonni about this and your dead!" She revealed a soft chuckle before walking out of his room.
 
Kyuhyun titlted his head and rolled his eyes. "Whatever." Was the last sentence he just said before hiding his head under the pillow again.
 
------
 
Seohyun was sitting on the couch watching her favorite cartoon character, Keroro Gunso.
 
Since she was young until she grew up, she always treated Keroro he's best friend forever. A faked cough suddenly appeared from nowhere making her head turn and found his brother laughing silently beside the door.
 
"Look who's becoming a child again." He said teasingly with a smile on his face.
 
Seohyun revealed a soft chuckle and then make a cute pout. "Ya oppa! I just missed watching it you know!"
 
Donghae sat beside her and playfully messed her hair. "I know, I know."
 
"Hm, where's daddy? Will he gave us a ride on our school?" She asked hysterically.
 
"Yup, he's just fixing his self." He said.
 
"Ohhhh.."
 
"By the way, did I already told you that Changmin & Kyuhyun is studying there also?" 
 
Seohyun's face frowned after hearing his name. Then, something popped on her mind. The conversation between the two of them. Is he really serious about that? Well, she already knew that Kyuhyun is a playboy. Its obvious but, its a miracle that he will just asked her forgiveness in a single way like that. Her brotheralready mentioned about his life. Or, Kyuhyun is just joking around with her? Many thoughts were forming on her mind when suddenly, her brother interrupted.
 
"Earth to Seohyun! Are you listening to me?" He snapped his fingers on her face.
 
Seohyun went back to reality and blink her eyes for a few times. "What's that again, oppa?" She asked like she already have an amnesia.
 
Donghae sighed. "I said that Kyuhyun & Changmin is studying on our school also. Maybe, you three are classmates." 
 
"I hope that Changmin only." 
 
Donghae looked at her intently with a confused look. "What do you mean?"
 
"Ah, aniya!" She waved her hands.
 
"Don't tell me? You like Changmin?!" He widened his eyes.
 
She revealed a cute laughed at his silly reaction. "Babo oppa! I don't like him!"
 
"Then why are you saying like that?" He looked at her suspiciously.
 
"I just hate your one friend, you know.. the Kyuhyun guy." She crossed her arms.
 
"Is that because of what happened yesterday?"
 
"Yeah!!" She grins.
 
Donghae laughed. "You should forgave him. He's a nice guy, Seohyun."
 
"Nice guy? What? Duh! He's so stupid oppa!! Whenever I saw him or heard his name, I felt like... I wanna stab him!!" 
 
"Because you don't know the real him, try to be friends with him. You will chew your words that you said." He chuckled.
 
Seohyun rolled her eyes and said, "I don't freakin care about him! His personalities his life or whatsoever! One thing I just know about him is, HE'S SO STUPID. Period." 
 
Hearing those words from her, Donghae laughed out loud more making his cute little sister pissed off.
 
"Fine fine. I don't want to argue with you anymore." He said, controlling his laugh.
 
Seohyun just pouted. 
 
"Come on, daddy is calling us right now. Let's go!" Donghae grabbed her hand and went on their car.
 
Seohyun just keep silent on the car, she's thinking a lot of things that almost her brain popped out on her skull. She keep asking herself but she even don't know how to answer those questions. What if his brother is right? She can't judge a person without any informations and she knew that she was totally wrong. She's just protective over herself. 
 
She rested her chin on her palm and straighty look outside the window with a heavy-minded. She doesn't know that her father and her brother were watching over her.
 
"What happened to Seohyun?" Mr Lee asked Donghae while his eyes were focused on the road.
 
"I don't know?" Donghae shrugged. "Maybe she's just thinking a lot of things right now."
 
"Uhm, Seohyun?" Mr Lee faked a cough making Seohyun looked at him.
 
"Why dad?"
 
"Is there any problem honey?"
 
"Problem? Aniya." She smiled.
 
"Really? But why you are so quiet? Don't you like to go to schools?"
 
"I'm just thinking of something. Aniya! I'm very excited dad, you know."
 
"That's good then." Mr Lee smiled. "Your brother will take care of you there. Arraso?"
 
"Yes, dad." Seohyun nodded. "Uhm dad, can I ask a favor?"
 
"What's that?"
 
"About Yoona eonni.." 
 
Donghae was just listening silently.
 
"Well, I talk to her this morning and.. can she join me to go to schools? Uhm, you know.. i don't have any friends on there. You know what I mean."
 
"Are you sure about that? You know, that she rejected our offer like that also.."
 
"Yeah, I know about that.. and she said she wanna continue her studies, but she's just very shy to talk to you and mom."
 
"She's shy? As always." Donghae said on his mind.
 
"Just agree with that dad." Donghae said.
 
"Of course. I will handle it, and start next week she can attend schools." Mr Lee smiled.
 
"Thank you dad." She smiled.
 
"Its okay. We're here now." He parked his car to a lot outside the school. Seohyun widened her eyes, she never knew that they really owned this school that looks like a mansion. Does she dreaming? But its totaly real.
 
"Surprised huh?" Donghae smirked.
 
"Who would be?" She said still amazed.
 
"Let's go inside." Mr Lee commanded and they walked behind.
 
As they stepped inside, they were greeted by the guards so as well Seohyun does. All of the students that already inside stepped aside as Seohyun lowered her head because everyone was staring at her, felt embarassed and shy. 
 
Donghae who was beside her chuckling silently because of her sister's reaction.
 
"Ya, don't be shy." Donghae whispered holding his laughter.
 
"But, I'm not comfortable with their actions." Seohyun shook his head.
 
"You shouldn't. Everyday you will go here, you will feel the same way." He said.
 
Seohyun sighed. "I'll try."
 
"Good." Donghae nodded.
------
 
"Good Morning Mr. Lee!" Mrs. Hyorin, the vice-principal, greeted.
 
Mr Lee smiled. "This is my daughter, Seohyun."
 
Seohyun smiled and bowed. "Annyeonghasseyo."
 
"Aigoo, she's very pretty. Nice to meet you Seohyun-ah, I'm Chang Hyorin, the vice-principal on your academy."
 
She replied politely and smiled.
 
"Ah, I see. Well, do your best!" Seohyun said.
 
"Thank you." Hyorin smiled.
 
"Mrs. Chang, gave them their schedules. And take care the school properly okay? I need to go now." Mr Lee said.
 
"Yes sir." She said.
 
"Son, take care of your little sister okay? You know what to do now." Mr Lee warned him.
 
"Yes dad!" Donghae said.
 
"Okay, I need to go now. Bye sweetie." He kissed her forehead and walked out.
 
"Bye dad." Seohyun replied.
 
"By the way Seohyun and Donghae, these are your schedules for today." Mrs Chang handled them the papers.
 
"Thank you." They said.
 
"Can I ask a question to you, Seohyun-ah?" Mrs Chang said.
 
"Yes you can Mrs. Chang." Seohyun smiled.
 
"How old are you?"
 
"I'm 17."
 
"Do you have a boyfriend?" Mrs Chang suddenly ask making Donghae widened his eyes.
 
"Mrs Chang!!" Donghae said, loud enough for them to hear.
 
"Yah, I'm just kidding." Mrs Chang laughed.
 
"Ah ne ne." Seohyun said unsurely.
 
"We will go now ahjumma." Donghae bowed.
 
"Okay, have a nice day for the both of you." She smiled and went to her work.
 
"Comfortable?" Donghae asked worriedly.
 
"Not really." Seohyun forced a fake smile.
 
"Just bare with Mrs Chang, she's really like that. Love to tease students. But she's kind." He smiled.
 
"Yeah, its obvious." She said.
 
"So, what's your section anyway?"
 
"Hmm, 1 Class-A." 
 
"Do you want to take a tour?"
 
"I loved to."
 
"Lets go." He ordered.
 
------
 
"I heard that the daughter of Mr Lee already came back from New York!" Sunye excitedly said.
 
Sunhwa rolled her eyes and crosed her arms together. "Why you seems excited?"
 
"Nothing!" She smiled. "I can't wait her! Its pretty obvious that she looks gorgeous!"
 
Sunhwa glared at her. She feel that her life will end soon because the daughter of the woner has came back and
also the sister of Donghae, one of the heart-throb in school. She's afraid that she might lost her popularity because of her.
 
"I don't care about that." She grinned. "I need to see Kyuhyun oppa now! I totally missed him."
 
"I thought you two already broke up?" Sunye asked curiously.
 
"So? Its still not the end." Sunhwa smirked. "I still can have my plans. No one can take him away from me." 
 
"Whatever you say." Sunye rolled her eyes.
 
 
"Where's Hara by the way?"
 
"As always, she's still sleeping."
 
"Bare with it."
 
------
 
"Whenever you're lost, just always ask the other students. They will help you." Donghae said while touring her around.
 
"Okay." Seohyun nodded.
 
"Don't feel uneasy when you're alone. Just call me when you need something, okay? And I know you will have a lot of friends here because you're my sister." He smirked with a smile and put his hands around her shoulder.
 
"Yeah, I know what to do. I'm not a child anymore oppa!" She shrugged her shoulders.
 
"But you act like a child." He chuckled and ruffles her hair.
 
"Opppaaa!!" She slapped his arm.
 
"I'm just kidding, baby." He laughed making her frowned.
 
"Psssh!" She crossed her arms and they started to walk around again when suddenly, a loud voice were heard.
 
"Donghae hyung!! Seohyun-ssi!!" Changmin yelled and run towards them, panting.
 
"Hello Changmin-ssi!" Seohyun greeted with a smiled.
 
"Ne, annyeong!" Changmin greeted back.
 
"Why you're running a while ago?" Donghae asked and they start to walk.
 
"Girls were chasing me." He hissed.
 
"But you still like it, you act so cool but you weren't cool at all." Donghae teased.
 
"Ya hyung! How can you?! Seohyun-ah! Your brother is bullying me!" Changmin twirled his eyebrows.
 
Seohyun laughed and said. "Oppa, you should treat your saeng good, ne."
 
"See hyung?! Listened to your sister!" He smiled evily.
 
"Whatever guys." He rolled his eyes. "Btw, where's Kyuhyun?"
 
Seohyun's face frowned again and pretending that she didn't herar anything.
 
"When me and Victoria noona left. He's still sleeping, peacefully." Changmin laughed.
 
"He's always like that whenever the start of the school." Donghae shook his head.
 
"And he's weird yesterday night, he even didn't take dinner. Maybe, he has a problem or what." Changmin said
with a worried look, he often see him like that whenever his sister scolded him.
 
"Don't mind him, he's evilkyu." Donghae grinned. 
 
"Oppa, I want to walked around the campus alone. Let's just see each other later okay?" Seohyun interfered.
 
"Mwo? Ah-oh, are you sure Seohyun?" Donghae asked.
 
"I can accompany her, hyung!" Changmin smiled.
 
"No way. Didn't you heard the word ALONE?!" Donghae rolled his eyes.
 
"Hahhaha, lets just see each other later oppa and Changmin-ssi!" Seohyun bowed and left.
 
"Call me oppa, Seohyun!" Changmin shouted at her but she didn't hear it clearly.
 
"You don't deserve it, Min." Donghae said with an evil smile on his lips.
 
"Shush. I will, someday." He said. 
 
"You wish." Donghae muttered.
 
------
 
Seohyun was on lobby, walking alone. All of the students gazes were on hers. Some of them were talking about her quietly but she just ignored it and continue walking around when 3 cute short girls walk towards her.
 
"Uhm, annyeong." The one with a brown short hair greeted.
 
"Oh, annyeong." Seohyun bowed and smile.
 
"You're Lee Seohyun, right?" The blondie girl asked her with a cold tone.
 
"N...ne. How did you know?" 
 
"Oh, so you must the daughter of the owner! I'm Lee SunKyu but everyone calls me Sunny!"
 
"Yes. Nice to meet you, Sunny-ssi." Seohyun said.
 
"You're 17 right? You can call us unnie!" Sunny said with a bright smile on her face.
 
"Ya, Sunny-ah! You really searched her background eh?" Jessica whispered on Sunny's ear.
 
"Yes, I really did." Sunny giggled.
 
"I'm Kim Taeyeon, the chairman of the student council. Nice to meet you, Seohyun-ah." Taeyeon smiled.
 
"And I'm Jung Sooyeon, just call me Jessica. I'm the smartest among the three of us." Jessica giggled making the
two glared at her.
 
Seohyun laughed because of their cuteness. "Nice to meet you, unnies."
 
"Nice to meet you too." they said. "What's your room anyway?" Taeyeon asked.
 
"1 Class-A." She replied.
 
"We will take you in there." Sunny smiled and they headed towards the 3rd floor.
 
After few minutes of walking they already arrived where was the 1 Class-A located.
 
"Just go inside, Seohyun. Have a good day." Jessica smiled.
 
"Ne unnie same for the 3 of you too. See you later and thank you." Seohyun smiled and enter the room.
 
"Aigoo, she's very pretty." Sunny said.
 
"Totally! I hope I'm pretty like her too!" Taeyeon pouted.
 
"You're still pretty unni, of course!" Jessica complimented.
 
"I know." Taeyeon smirked.
 
"Come on, lets go now to our class." Sunny said and they nodded.
 
 
------
 
"You must be Lee Seohyun?" The teacher asked when Seohyun get in.
 
"Ne, songsaenim." She nodded.
 
"Mr Lee already told us about you. You may take your sit right now." The teacher smiled.
 
"Ne, gomawo." Seohyun smiled.
 
------
 
"Annyeong," Yuri greeted her with a smile.
 
Seohyun tilted her head. "Oh, annyeong." 
 
Yuri sat beside her, "You're Lee Seohyun right? The daughter of Mr Lee?"
 
"Yes," She nodded.
 
"I'm Kwon Yuri by the way," She offered her hands for a handshake.
 
"Nice to meet you, Yuri." Seohyun accepted her hands.
 
"Nice to meet you too, just call me unnie. I'm 18 and you're 17 right?" Yuri said.
 
"Y...yeah." Seohyun said in disbelief.
 
"Oh, I will go back to my seat right now. Talk to you later." Yuri smiled and left.
 
She just smiled and looked on the window.
 
She remembers what Changmin says, "And he's weird yesterday night, he even didn't take dinner. Maybe, he has a problem or what." 
 
Its bugging her mind, and she don't know why. She don't have the reason. She's curious. Her conscience was bugging her. 
 
"Maybe he's serious? Duh, its just a simple argue but why I take that very seriously? Ah, babo me!" She yelled inside her mind.
 
The bell rangs and its time to start the class, there's no sign of Kyuhyun, maybe she's not his classmate. She sighed as a relief.
 
"So class, right now we will start the introducing." Mrs Park start the introduction etc. etc.
 
------
 
"Thank you Mrs Chang!!" Kyuhyun bowed and ran as fast as he can. Classes are starting now and he's very late.
 
At last, he already reached 1 Class-A. As soon as he stepped in, girls start shouting and yelling his name. He's the great Cho Kyuhyun, the most handsome in everyone's eyes. He bowed on their teacher because of his tardiness. 
 
"You may take now your sit, Mr Cho." The teacher said.
 
"Ne." He obeyed.
 
As soon as he look around, he spotted... someone. Its her, Lee Seohyun. A smile appeared on his face finding his body walking towards Seohyun's area and just sat beside her without glancing at her.
 
Kyuhyun's P.O.V.
 
Aha, my angel is here. Wondering if I should say sorry for her again? Yes, I would. I will never stop bugging her until.. she forgave me.. No one can beat Cho Kyuhyun, and that's me.
 
Seohyun's P.O.V.
 
He's here?! Oh god! Why did you let us to be together in this class? Suddenly, I felt butterflies on my stomach. Here we go again. No, it doesn't mean that I like nor love him. So, stop thinking stupid things right now, Seohyun!
 
------
 
A/N: Chapter Two is up! :D Thank you for all the readers! ^^ <3 Keep subscribing and commenting~! Saranghaeyooooooo ^o^