Chapter 9

Does this means Love?

Another day for Seohyun was like another challenge for herself.

 

It was a sunny Thursday when she started strolling around the campus. Mrs Hyorin just told her to bring some papers on the faculty room located at the 4th floor which she can't find out where it was because of the huge and big image of it. She already reached the 4th floor and started peeking through the doors when she accidentally slipped on the ground and the papers scattered on the ground. She scratched her head because of her carelessness and luckily no one saw the incident because she will definitely knock out her head because of the embarrassment scence she just did. She started picking up the papers when a familiar guy appeared from nowwhere and helped her to make it faster. The guy handed the papers to her and Seohyun bowed. "Have we met before? You look familiar eh.." She asked while trying to remember who he was. The guy chuckled and nodded, "You don't remember me? We just met few days ago, Seohyun-ah." Seohyun remembered that they already met but she can't figure out his name. "Oh mianhe, I am really a forgetful person. But I know you and I just can't remember your name." She flashed a sweet smile. The guy chuckled again, "Its okay. My name is Junsu and I hope you will always remember that." He smiled as he ruffled her hair. Seohyun snapped her fingers and laughed, "Oh yeah, Junsu-shi." She nodded. She remembered that she need to find where is the Faculty Room so she didn't dare to ask Junsu. As soon as he instructed her the way, she bowed and before she could make a step, Junsu let hisself to lead the way. Seohyun bowed to him again as she finished her oobjective to deliver the papers on the Faculty room. He even accompanied her on the way to her classroom, but when they saw Kyuhyun walking through their way, Seohyun called out his name, "Kyuhyun oppa!" but he just ignored them and pretend that he didn't heard anything, Seohyun stared at the back image of the tall looking guy until he disappeared on her sight. "Didn't he heard me?" She asked Junsu who just shrugged his shoulders. "He's always like that, moody." He said. She just nodded as they make their way on her classroom.

"Does he have a problem?" She asked herself, curiosity started to built up on her mind.

-

It was a gloomy afternoon, a very boring day for everyone, for every students. Seohyun was sitting beside the very-snobbish-guy Kyuhyun. She stared at him for a few seconds but, he never looked back at her. Maybe, he was having his heavy mind thinking today but it was different... he didn't uttered any words to her as soon as she entered the classroom, on the regular day, he will always distract her while she was listening carefully on their teacher and that's why sometimes, she hated him but it was a start of builting their closeness towards each other. She pouted while her face rested on her palm thinking of something that she can do to get the attention of the guy beside her. She got a paper and wrote something, folded it and poked his shoulder. Kyuhyun looked at her with a confused look and she gave the paper without looking at him. He smiled as he read every words that was written on the paper, Seohyun wasn't looking but she knows, he was smiling. Few seconds passed, he passed the paper to her and she gladly took it but not flashing her sweet smile. But when she read it, a frown replaced the smile on her face but she felt that her heart beats loudly and fast. She wrote something again and passed it to him. Kyuhyun read her reply and left out a silent chuckle, wrote something again that he was very certain it will make her mad. His evilness are showing up again. As soon as Seohyun read it again, she just put it on her bag and threw her attention on their teacher. Kyuhyun shook his head and smile, he knows she's mad to him, without hesitation he tapped her back softly whispering he was sorry and he will explain it to her later. Seohyun just stared at him and nodded.

- I'm sorry for not updating so long, readers! Bear with me, I'm very busy but I promise that I will surely update this as soon as possible! Thank you.