Chapter 6

Does this means Love?

Kyuhyun rested his head on the pillow carefully, refreshing his mind. Heaving a deep sigh as he closed his eyes. 

"Maybe, I just need a rest for a while." He thought as he droved off on his dream land.
 
On the other hand, Seohyun has been bothered this day, because of Kyuhyun. Her conscience was bothering her so much and she can't take it anymore. And then she saw Yoona having the orange juice on her hand that she just told was.
 
"Here's your orange juice." Yoona smiled as she put it on the mini-table in front of her.
 
Seohyun smiled and take a sip on it. "Thank you, unnie."
 
"So.." Yoona open a conversation as she sat beside her. "How's your day?"
 
"Well, its fine." She forced a smile.
 
"Really? I noticed that you're bringing up a heavy-minded today. Its pretty obvious, Seohyun-ah." She said in a worried tone.
 
Seohyun looked at her and then forced a smile. "Eh? Really?"
 
"Yeah. Did something bad happened? Come on, I'm always ready to listen."
 
"Aniyo unnie. There's nothing to worry about. Today was great and I make a new friends in there." She smiled hoping this conversation won't go any further.
 
"Then, that's good." Yoona nodded. "I better leave you for now and do my work. Have a nice day, Seo." She smiled and left. 
 
Seohyun pouted. "This is just a very simple problem, but why I am feeling this way? Afraid of him to be mad at me is typically, weird." She shook her head.
 
"Aish, I'll just watch Keroro instead of thinking of him." She mumbles as she set-up the television.
 
----
 
"Noona! Can you please get out first? I can't hold the lovely-dovey between you and Nickhun hyung!" Changmin said with a disgust face while looking at her older cousin with an irritated face.
 
Well, he's just busying watching television and he just can't focus on it.
 
"Oppa, call later nae? I will just fixed something in here. I love you." Victoria smiled sweetly as she turn off the phone. After that, she throw a death glare on Changmin's face.
 
"Yah! How can you say something to me like that?! Mind your own business, okay?! Your tv is very very loud that I can't even
hear Nickhun's voice properly." She slapped his arm before kicking him hard.
 
"Ouch noona! That hurts you know!" He pouted while rubbing his arm.
 
"You deserves it! Besides, you have a television on your own room! Why you're watching it on here?" She grinned, she just can't hold her temper anymore whenever they arguing.
 
"Aish fine fine!" Changmin raised his hands up before heading towads his room.
 
Victoria grinned and sigh deeply. She just really don't want having a fight between her and her cousins. And then she heard the door opened, she turned around seeing Kyuhyun with his messy hair, obviously, he just already woke up around this time.
 
"Yah, what was that noise?" He groaned and rubbed his eyes.
 
"Aish your co-monkey." Victoria grinned.
 
"That doesn't mean I'm a monkey too, don't involve me noona." He said in cold tone and headed towards the kitchen.
 
"Aish that guy.. he's so cold today." She said and followed him to the kitchen.
 
And there she saw him eating ramyun quietly, she leaned onto the wall and crossed her arms together. Kyuhyun stared at her with a confused look.
 
"What now?" He asked looking at her noona intently.
 
"How's your day?" She asked in a bossy tone.
 
"Fine."
 
"Really? I think you're not in mood today. " Victoria said as she rolled her eyes.
 
Kyuhyun sighed. Now and then, he hates her when it comes to like this. He's not a child anymore, and he knows that he can
handle this kind of situation.
 
"Na, I'm just not in mood." He said without hesitating to think.
 
"Okay fine." Victoria pouted as she gave in.
 
Kyuhyun just smiled bitterly. 
 
"Don't smile, idiot." She glared.
 
"Okay, I won't." Kyuhyun chuckled. "Noona, ppali call Nichkhun hyung. He must becoming alone now."
 
"Oh nae! Eat well, anyway." And then she hurriedly went on the living room.
 
Kyuhyun laughed at his noona's cute action.
 
"Nichkhun hyung must be very lucky to have noona, and so as my noona." He smiled.
 
----
 
Kyuhyun laughed. "I won again, Changmin."
 
It was pretty obvious that they were playing again.
 
"As always." Changmin crossed his arms as he sat on the couch comfortably, tired of sitting on the floor.
 
"Ya, hyung. I have something to ask you."
 
"What's that?" Kyuhyun turned his head on him.
 
"Why did you change your section?" Changmin grinned.
 
Kyuhyun suddenly laughed at his question.
 
"Isn't that obvious? Because I don't want to be with you." He stucked out his tongue on the younger guy.
 
Changmin rolled his eyes. "Aish hyung, stop being so childish. Seriously, what's your reason?"
 
"Ugh, that's nothing." Kyuhyun sat down beside him.
 
"Tch." 
 
"What?"
 
"I'm just thinking something..."
 
"What's that?"
 
"I want to transfer on your section too! So, you won't be lonely." Changmin smirked.
 
"Aish you don't need to. Besides, I'm really fine without you following me. You look like my tail."
 
"Don't be so selfish, hyung." He glared. 
 
"I'm not being selfish, I'm just practicing to be alone." He chuckled.
 
"You'll be lonely then." Changmin confidently said. "I bet, girls are keep chasing you around."
 
"I'm not like you, dude. Besides, I have someone." Kyuhyun smirked.
 
"Someone? Don't tell me, you find someone that going to be your toy again?"
 
"I'll not play her heart." He said in a serious way. Its obvious that he was sincere.
 
"Seriously hyung? Are you drugs?" Changmin tried to hold his laugh. Kyuhyun can't be like this, he knows his hyung very well.
Never get into a relationship.
 
"Yah! Don't you see that I'm very sincere in here?" Kyuhyun scoffed.
 
"I just can't believe it, hyung. You're in-love!"
 
"Na, I just like her for the very first time. Not LOVE, okay? I'm not that sure about my feelings because I want to know her
more." Kyuhyun smiled as he lay down on the floor facing the ceiling with a wide smile.
 
"Aigoooo, this can't be happen hyung! Tell me, I'm just dreaming! Oh CHO KYUHYUN the play-boy, heart-breaker guy is
deadly serious about what he was telling me!" Changmin crazily said as he keep slapping his face, he don't want to believe this
because, it can't be happen.
 
"Aish, what do you think of me Shim Changmin? NUMB?" Kyuhyun throw a death glare on him.
 
He smiled. "Whoa, its not like that hyung. Mind telling me who's the mysterious girl who you are talking about?"
 
"You'll know it, sooner or later when I realize already my true feelings for her."
 
----
A/N: Sorry for the very very late update, everyone.
 
I'm very very busy due to my school. But anyway, here's the chapter Six for you. I'm
sorry if its kinda not good. Haha LOL.
 
Please, drop a comment.
 
Thank you! I'll update soon! :))
 
SeoKyu jjang~!