Chapter 7

Does this means Love?

"Ms Joohyun? Are you listening on what I was saying?" The teacher said, throwing all the attentions of the students on the brunette. She lowered her head that full of embarrassment and then, seconds after, she looked up on the older lady must be their teacher and said,

 
"I'm so sorry. I won't do that again." She stood up and bowed, her voice is shaky and was about to spit up because of nervousness she was feeling this time, her hands are trembling and sweaty. She sighed as a relief when the teacher commanded her to sit down.
 
She cursed herself deep inside that she shouldn't think a lot of things when during classes, because it might happened again what she just experienced; feeling embarrassed in front of the class, she swore, she won't do that again.
The only problem she just carrying all this day was that Kyuhyun didn't talk with her since their first class started, many classes passed and it was the fourth class now but still, no one sign of Kyuhyun or meaning to say, he was trying to avoid her. She sighed on the thought, not aware that Kyuhyun is watching her actions and worrying her at the same time.
 
Speaking of Kyuhyun, he was afraid to approach her, afraid of she's still mad at him, eeling guilty of what he had done wrong to her. But he try his best to gather all of his courage just to talk to her. Class ended, and he found his-self leaning on the walls outside of the classroom, waiting Seohyun to come out. He saw her walked pass by on him , he grabbed her arm and pulled her. She felt a warm hands that touched her and looked up to see the owner, its none other than, Cho Kyuhyun. They stayed for a while, eyes are interlocked with each other, not letting it to look away. 
 
He flashed a smile as he released her arm and put his hands on his nape and rubbed it softly. She looked at him waiting him to spoke up,  and that is the time, she felt butterfiles flying on her stomach and felt her heart was thumping so fast. "Why am I feeling this way?" Was the only question she couldn't answer this time.
 
It takes a while before Kyuhyun speak up, "So, uhm.. Seohyun-ah, can we go together in our next class if you don't mind?" He nervously smiled at her, hoping that she will agree.
 
She nodded without hesitation as they began to walk slowly. There was an awkward silence between the both of them, their footsteps are the only thing you can hear on the hall-way. Seohyun don't know what to do or what to say, her mind wasn't able to help her, but her heart instantly can. Breaking up the awkward silence, it was her turn to speak, "Err.. Kyuhyun-ssi, about that, uhm.. I'm sorry. " She lowered her head, trying to hide the pink blush that was appeared on her face.  Kyuhyun stopped from walking making her to stop too and stared at her intently,
 
"Its okay, besides, this is my fault, so I should be the one who apologize to you. I'm sorry, Seohyun-ah." He smiles sweetly on her, his right hand was scratching his hair playfully, while his left hand was on his left pocket. 
 
Seohyun smiled shyly as he heard his reply, she don't know why is she feeling very happy now, she wished that she can atleast hug him in this moment but instead of doing that, she grabbed his left hand and said, "Lets go oppa! We'll gonna be late on our class." She said cheerfully with her cheerful smile as they began to walk faster or letss say running towards their last subject, the Music class. 
 
Feeling proud, Kyuhyun cannot hide the smile on the younger girl, "Did she just called me oppa?" He put his right hand on his chest and smile widely.
 
-----
 
Finally, a SeoKyu moment!
 
Sorry because its quite short.
 
Sorry for making you all waiting for this update =='
 
Belated Merry Christmas and advance Happy New Year for everyone!
 
Drop a comment please, and subscribe too.
 
I'll update as fast as I can.
 
Have a nice day!